Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“More” confirmations of a possible “Very Near” rapture!! Letter from Ron Reese!!!

ALL:

Today – 6/20 – has been most unusual. It ONLY comes together as His servants “work together”. Had not Carolyn sent me her dream after I sent her James’ dream, I doubt the “dominoes” would have fallen quite so easily. BUT, for me, her folded calendar (which, to me, was an easy II II) was the “key”. When you “fold” 2011, you come to its center, and, that's when she was shown was our “wedding”.

And, after sending out my post regarding Tunguska and the “hiding” of Venus of June 30, I just received this from Ron Reese (who is on my mailing list).

ENJOY!!!

Hi Calvin, I am leaning towards the Rapture being on Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 28--30th of this year, but there are at least six more points of interest, involving June 30, 2011:

1. The 9.0 Japan earthquake/tsunami, and nuclear crisis, took place on Mar. 11th. From Mar. 11th to June 30th is EXACTLY 111 DAYS!

2. July 1st is the last of 3 eclipses within one month's time. This eclipse MAY start on the evening of June 30th, in Israel. June 1st, June 15th, and July 1st (June 30th?)--three eclipses.

3. If Vincent Tan's 234 number means that the 234th year of the United States is the last year of our country as we know it, does this mean the Rapture and Sudden Destruction (nuclear World War 3, involving the U.S.?) should take place no later than July 4th, 2011, which is the end of 234 complete years?

4. I have suggested before that the 3 total solar eclipses on Av 1 of the past 3 years, MAY have begun the last 3 watches of the night, before the Rapture/SD. We are now nearing the end of the 3rd watch on Av 1, 2011. Jesus does not mention a 4th watch. He says that if He comes at the end of the 2nd watch, or the end of the 3rd watch, BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOM HE FINDS WATCHING WHEN HE RETURNS (paraphrasing).

5. The main number for a Biblical warning is the number 40, which means trials, testings, and probation. The Lord MAY have given the world their FINAL 40-DAY WARNING ON MAY 21, 2011, WHEN HAROLD CAMPING WARNED THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THE END WAS NEAR! MAY 21ST PLUS 40 DAYS EQUALS JUNE 30, 2011!!!!!!!

6. I was REALLY looking for the Rapture/SD on Apr. 21, 2011, the Feast of Firstfruits. There seemed to be sooooooo very many signs pointing to this date. 70 is a very Biblical number. There are two meaning for the number 70 in the Bible. One is universality. Many 2011 warnings have been universal in nature, such as wars, economic disasters, and natural disasters, including the Japan earthquake. The other is Israel and her restoration. The Rapture/Sudden Destruction MAY involve Israel's nuking of Syria, and other countries, beginning her RESTORATION process, which will be completed when Jesus makes His literal Return to earth to rescue and RESTORE Israel at the Battle of Armageddon. Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 21, 2011, plus 70 days equals, once again, June 30th of this year.

Certainly, adding all of this to your info, makes things VERY interesting for the next 10 days. The first three points just came to me as I was reading your email. As I was writing this email, the next three points came to me in rapid succession. If the Lord has scheduled the Rapture to take place on June 30, 2011, then we can be looking for a possible 7-day warning on June 23rd, this Thursday. It is amazing to me how quickly I thought of these 6 possible signs for a June 30, 2011, Rapture/SD, as I have been strongly leaning towards Feast of Trumpets on Sept. 28--30th. Your email is the first thought that I have ever had about the possibility of the Rapture/SD on June 30th of this year. The question is, was this email and your email inspired by the Holy Spirit? We do not have long to find out, do we?

Feel free to use any or all of this info, and it is irrelevant to me whether you use my name or not. Without a distinct 7-day warning, it is doubtful that I personally will be sending this info out, as I have been involved with enough possible dates and time frames in the past couple of years.

Maranatha, my brother,

Ron

Re: “More” confirmations of a possible “Very Near” rapture!! Letter from Ron Reese!!!

hey, Calvin. thank you so much for all your research. your posts are always so interesting, encouraging, and informative. i strongly believe that july is the last month that we will be here for. in all my research, ive found a few things that has stuck with me most concerning the timing. ive never believed it would occur on Rosh Hashanna because ive seen many people say that if it didnt happen on Pentecost, they would look toward RH. HE comes at a time we think not. HE also comes sooner than most think. one of the biggest things that has remained in my heart is the dreams of the space shuttle returning and meteors hitting the earth right at the rapture which would be more SUDDEN DESTRUCTION! the final space shuttle atlantis is scheduled to launch on the 8th of july. lets just wait and watch, but sooo many posts seem to be confirming an early july rapture. the reason im not completely convincing myself of another "watch date/s" is not because im afraid it wont happen in july, but its because i know that the waiting will be easier for me if i just keep my eyes on the LORD and how HE works in our lives everyday. PRAISE JESUS!!!

Re: “More” confirmations of a possible “Very Near” rapture!! Letter from Ron Reese!!!

Scott:

PRAISE GOD for your comments!!!!!!! I think a LOT like you!!!
I no longer pick a certain “day”, either. That way, I’m not sooo
disappointed when a “day” passes.

There is one thing I didn’t add yesterday.

The Statue of Liberty is “THE” sign of the 4th of July, which,
of course “IS” in the “middle” of our year. The last part of my
1998 dream when we were running away from the ENDLESS
II II’s (which Carolyn's dream showed a calendar "folded" and
this likely meant 2011 "folded" in half as in II II) I was “SWEPT
UP” into the Statue of Liberty. That “MAY” be a sign of the time
of year – not necessary one day.

When God called me to start writing, He put inside me something
about America’s judgment. Most who live here and are in churches
think that we are “better” than other nations because we have spread
Christianity around the world – thus making us immune to any
“judgment”. God judges His people FIRST. There is a special
“PRIDE” surrounding the type of thinking that we (the U.S.) will
NEVER be judged. When do you hear preachers say much about this?
You don’t hear that these tornadoes were “judgment” very much. They
steer away from that.

Psalm 104:4
He makes winds his messengers,
flames of fire his servants.

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be ofthem that obey not
the gospel of God?

Sooo…..

We’ll see!!!!!!!!!!!

“THANK YOU AND MANY BLESSINGS!!!!”

Calvin