Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
charity recommendation

Any recommandation on charity group to support Israel's poor? It has to be paypal enable. Thanks.

Re: charity recommendation

Since you're looking to bless Israel financially, I can recommend this Web site: Jerusalem Prayer Team.

Speaking of which, I have just received an email from the Jerusalem Prayer Team that I believe will interest you. I'm pasting it below:

We are rapidly approaching a crisis moment

Dear _____,

Shalom from the Holy City of Jerusalem. Tomorrow is a huge day. I will be honored at the Menachem Begin Center by more than 100 leaders of Israel, in celebration of the launch of my newest book, The Protocols. I give all the glory for everything that has been accomplished to the Lord. I also recognize that you have sent me here as your ambassador and I represent your love and support for the Chosen People.

God has opened many doors for me to show and share His love with the Jewish people, and I am so grateful for your help in making it possible for me to be here. We are rapidly approaching a crisis moment, when prophetic destination and the will of man collide. We must be faithful to do all that we can to help and support Israel right now.

Please pray for me. While I am here in the Holy City, I will be meeting with the Prime Minister, I had dinner Saturday night with the President of Israel, and will meet many other leaders as well. I have been invited to attend the president's conference with 200 world leaders. I will meet with dozens of victims of terrorism, comforting them and sharing your love and compassion. I am your ambassador to Jerusalem.

In light of the threats facing the Jewish people, we have designated the month of June as "Bless Jerusalem Month." Your gifts this month will go to bless the Holy City of Jerusalem—elderly Holocaust victims, terror victims, Jewish refugees living in poverty, and much more. I am asking every Jerusalem Prayer Team member this month to be part of this "Bless Jerusalem Month."

We are praying for at least 3,000 gifts in response to this urgent call to touch the hearts and lives of hurting people in Jerusalem. So far 1,290 loving hearts have responded to this plea for help. Will you join with us today so that I can take your gift with me? Please join me in praying this prayer right now: Beloved Lord, I ask You to bless those who bless Israel today according to Genesis 12:1-3 and Psalm 122:6 that declare that those who bless Jerusalem shall prosper.

At this critical hour, it is more important than ever that Believers stand with Israel. The name of every person who contributes to the Bless Jerusalem campaign will be engraved in the Holy City. Those names will be there until the Messiah appears in His glory: "When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory." (Psalm 102:16)

When you send your gift to Bless Jerusalem, we will send you a beautiful Jerusalem nightlight. If you are able to send a gift of $35 or more to Bless Jerusalem, we will send you these two new beautiful full-color placemats and the nightlight. These lovely placemats are suitable for framing and feature Isaiah 40:1 and Habakkuk 2:14. If you are able to send a gift of $50 or more, we will send you a complete set of four placemats, also including those featuring Genesis 12:3 and Psalm 122:6, as well as the nightlight. These are great prayer reminders, as well as a wonderful decoration for your home. If you are able to send a gift of $100 or more, I will send you all of these gifts as well as an autographed copy of my newest book, The Protocols, which is being launched at the event at the Menachem Begin Heritage Center.

You are the watchman God has placed on the walls of Jerusalem. "I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, And give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." (Isaiah 62:6-7)

Many of the Jews in Jerusalem have been brought back to Israel through the hands of Gentiles in fulfillment of prophecy, "Thus says the Lord GOD: 'Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, And set up My standard for the peoples; They shall bring your sons in their arms, And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders…'" (Isaiah 49:22)

Jerusalem is God's delight, His royal diadem, His firstborn, His chosen, His beloved. He declares, "For he who touches you touches the apple (pupil) of His eye." (Zechariah 2: Jerusalem is the only city where God has promised to prosper those who love it. (Psalm 122:6)

While I am in the Holy City, I will present your gifts to the Jewish people. Please stand with me in this vital Bless Jerusalem campaign with your gift today.

While the enemies of the Jewish people curse them, you still have the opportunity to bless the Children of Israel. "I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curses thee." (Genesis 12:3)

Your support of the Jerusalem Prayer Team makes it possible for us to continue to rally Believers to stand with Israel, to speak out to leaders of our nation and the world in defense of Israel, and to meet urgent humanitarian needs of the Jewish people. Thank you so much for being part of the team.

Modeh ani l'faneykha, melekh chai vekayam; rabbah emunatekha.

I thank you living and eternal King; great is your faithfulness.

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Dr. Michael Evans

Willie, a group that helps Israelis in many different ways is Christian Friends of Israel. Here is the link to their website. I have donated to them for several years and they have a good ministry there in Israel.

http://cfijerusalem.net/index.php?id=1.0

Their purpose:

Christian Friends of Israel (CFI) is a ministry that exists to:

•Comfort and support the People of Israel through practical means
•Inform Christians around the world of God's plan for Israel and the Church's responsibility towards the Jewish people
•Make the Jewish people aware of our solidarity with them

Thank you, Kathy and Sue. God bless.
Willie