Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We Fly

This morning, I was driving to work. About a 30 minute drive in which I usually sing to the Lord with praise music and pray a lot.
Well this morning as I was driving a guy passed me on the right side in an older Chevy S-10 I think.

Anyway, as he passed I looked over and he smiled in a very kind way, which in this day and age is unusual especially in this area.

As he passed I noticed his license plate. It said "WEFLYRC"...

At first I thought what does that mean? I was interpreting the first part "WEFLY" as something that rhymed with "shefley" and then it dawned on me it was meant to be two words...."WE FLY"

I thought "WOW!!"

I still don't know if the RC on the end had any significance but the WE FLY certainly did!

Just thought I'd share that especially since there are some who are constantly gleaning hints from license plates.

Re: We Fly

Oh my John, I am amazed at your post. I was on youtube listening to worship music and had posted a couple of songs here when I came across Jason Upton's song "Fly". I debated with myself whether or not to post it as in the second half of the song Angels join in, singing with him. Now you see this license plate! FLY! - WE FLY! Are we close to flying away?

This decided it for me, so here is the song and after that the youtube where the sound guy tells what happened the night that Jason sang this and the angels joined in with him. So hope we are close to leaving now and this is a real lift today.

Wow John, thanks for the encouragment and sharing your experience with us!

We Fly...RC

Maybe RC stands for Rapture Confirmation

"We Fly Rapture Confirmation"!

"We Fly Rapture Coming"
S - 10 "S - Soon"

10 "The number 10 is one of the perfect numbers, and signifies the perfection of Divine order! Completeness of order, marking the entire round of anything, is, therefore, the ever-present signification of the number ten. It implies that nothing is wanting; that the number and order are perfect; that the whole cycle is complete.

Therefore, "We Fly Rapture Coming (Confirmation) Soon Divine order complete" The Rapture is Imminent!

The Rapture is Imminent!!!

Happy Father's Day!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Wow Texas Sue! That was incredible! Thanks for sharing that!

And Valerie....THAT's it! Thanks!

RC = Rapture Confirmation and/or Rapture Coming

Why didn't I think of that?

Today the sky is very clear except one small spot cloud pretty strange, however I forgot to bring my camera. The point is the cloud is exactly like a bird, with wings and it just that cloud because nothing else cloud around that bird cloud because the sky is very clear and blue. It likes giving a sing, you are going to fly soon ......

mtnmollie, "We Fly Rapture Coming"!

Perhaps

"We Fly Royal Coach"

"We Fly Righteous Carrier"

"We Fly Rainbow Cloud"

"We Fly Rapture Clothed"

"We Fly Rain Clouds"

"We Fly Rapid Commute"

"We Fly Righteous Citizens"

As long as we Fly!!! LOL!!!

Indeed!!

I like "We Fly Rapture Coming". Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Awesome.....The Best flight ever is yet to come!
Ready for Takeoff!

In Jesus,

James