Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comparing Revelation 3's "message" with the Jewish 3rd month, Sivan (we are in)!!!

ALL:

Since I believe the Lord woke me up by giving me a phone ringing in a dream (at 12:04 a.m. or just after midnight) and I am NOW UP, I just looked at the Jewish Calendar and find it interesting that this is a “17th” which means “VICTORY”!!! (Sunday, June 19 = Sivan 17)

Then, I thought about just checking - since Sivan is the 3rd Jewish month on the calendar – of just HOW this would line up with Revelation “3”.

Current Jewish Calendar

LINK

I note that the day of Pentecost Sunday (June 12 = Sivan 10) would correspond to Revelation 3:10:

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,
I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
which shall come upon all the world,
to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Hmmmmmmmm………………

We’ve had SEVERAL "interesting" quakes just after midnight this week!!!!!!!! Perhaps this DOES mean something (“CHILL BUMPS”!!!!!)!!!!!!!!

“BLESSINGS!!!!!!!”

“COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!”

Calvin

Revelation 3
1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Re: Comparing Revelation 3's "message" with the Jewish 3rd month, Sivan (we are in)!!!

MtnMollie:

I "LOVE" your sarcasm!!! The incredible notes you put under the post - Blessed Are The Disillusioned by Chip Brogden (from new book) LINK - SURELY describe something that has SERIOUSLY affected churches AND families ("my family" would be one) and give credence to just "being" a church member or "being" seen at church or walking in kindness and love!!!! It makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!!!

AND.........

It has become almost IMPOSSIBLE to reach today's church.

Therefore "sarcasm" TOTALLY FITS AND "THANK YOU"!!!!!!!!

I was just curious about “how” these “days” and first “verses” of Revelation “may” be adding up to a “message” to the church. We know that God was speaking to the churches in Revelation 2 and 3. In Revelation 1, Jesus introduces Himself to these “churches”.

On April 10th of this year, the moon was between Castor and Pollux or “THE BRIDE”. Just for curiosity sake, I started numbering “verses” beginning at April 10th and putting them alongside “days” leading up to the END of Revelation 3. In other words, there are 71 verses in Chapters 1-3 of Revelation. AND, of course, the “COME UP HERE” verse (Revelation 4:1) begins next. Here is what J. R. Church said about Revelation 4:1:

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing
open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me
like a trumpet said, "COME UP HERE, and I will show you what
must take place after this."

In J.R. Church's 'The Mystery of the Menorah' page 125,
he says:

.....'The letter 'dalet' is the number 4. It is cognate with
.....the Hebrew, delet, "door," "The dalet also alludes to
.....dahl, pauper, who knocks on doors begging for alms...

.....The shape of the dalet is like that of a door with its
.....lintel spreading right and left, and its doorpost
.....reaching up and down. "' 'What a strange "coincidence"
.....it is, then, to look at Revelation 4 and see in verse 1:

........"After this I looked, and, behold a DOOR was opened
........in heaven; and the first voice which I heard was as it
........were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come
........up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be
........hereafter."

SOOO………

Last words to the churches - THIS WEEK?!?

To: June 20-21, 2011 - DAY 72 = Rev. 4:1????
(71 verses in Revelation chapters 1-3)

If Revelation 1:1 – WHEN the Moon between Castor and Pollux ,
THE BRIDE - represents, April 10

THEN…………….

APRIL 10 = “DAY 1”
Rev. 1:1
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him
to show his servants what must soon take place. He made
it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

APRIL 27
The Tuscaloosa Tornado on April 27 = Rev. 1:18
Rev. 1:18
I AM THE LIVING ONE, I WAS DEAD AND, AND NOW
LOOK, I AM ALIVE FOR EVER AND EVER! AND I HOLD
THE KEYS OF DEATH AND HADES.

MAY 22
The Joplin Tornado on May 22 = Rev 2:23
Rev. 2:23
I WILL STRIKE HER CHILDREN DEAD. THEN ALL THE
CHURCHES WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE WHO SEARCHES
HEARTS AND MINDS, AND I WILL REPAY EACH OF YOUR
ACCORDING TO YOUR DEEDS.

JUNE 22
Moon moves from Aquarius to Pisces’ horizontal (more Earthly) limb = June 22***
Revelation 3:22
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

NOTES:

To: Thursday, June 16, 2011 – a 6.6 quake
It is 66 days
66 = idol worship

To: Sunday, June 19, 2011
It is 70 days
Or 10 weeks
70 = the punishment and restoration of Israel
71 verses in Revelation chapters 1-3

Magnitude 6.6 - EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN
2011 April 11 08:16:13 UTC
Parameters: NST=581, Nph=584

LINK

Magnitude 6.6 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
2011 June 16 00:03:36 UTC
Parameters: NST=178, Nph=180

LINK

++++++++++++
++++++++++++

MORE NOTES:

***JUNE 22
Moon moves from Aquarius to Pisces’ horizontal limb or the
more "earthly" limb and represents the Jews who, at this time,
are VERY secular.

(from an old post)

Below are pictures of the Pisces "fish stringer". To me, this "lower
limb" represents Israel (the 144,000 Jewish servants of God) while
the other limb represents those with a more "heavenly" bent!!! The
Jews are still VERY "secular" (unbelieving) at this point!!!

Pisces (the Fishes) and The Band

LINK

..."The Sign is pictured as two large fishes bound together by a Band, the ends of which are fastened separately to their tails. One fish is represented with its head pointing upwards towards the North Polar Star, the other is shown at right angles, swimming along the line of the ecliptic, or path of the sun."

..."The fish, shooting upwards to the Polar Star, exquisitely pictures this "heavenly calling"; while the other fish, keeping on the horizontal line, answers to those who were content with an earthly portion."

A better picture of Pisces is in the link below:

LINK

Re: Comparing Revelation 3's "message" with the Jewish 3rd month, Sivan (we are in)!!!

Calvin, you love mtn mollie's sarcasm, I love your pictures. Now think of this, the heavens stretched out like what? God's tent Isaiah 40:22 Psalm 104:2

Your picture of the moon,Pollux and Castor
Photobucket

They make a triangle, an opened TENT flap, the door of heaven open, get it? The heaven opened like a tent. Maybe when the door of heaven opens, it won't look like a front door, but like a tent flap opened. He has made a place for us in His tent. Amen. I'm believing the sky will really look like it is "opened" some day. come back Lord. in revelation 3 you make it oh so clear that You know us and make plain what we are to do. Thank You Lord. Please come soon and open the tent door of heaven and bring us home.