Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eleventh hour (revealed from eclipse), AC / Church; YouTube: Jesus' Final Message to Me

At the rapture, the AC's control starts to BUILD!!!!!!

The Christians are gone, as it says in Micah 7 (this is Israel “speaking”):

...Micah 7
...Israel's Misery
...1 What misery is mine!
...I am like one who gathers summer fruit
...at the gleaning of the vineyard;
...there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
...none of the early figs that I crave.
...2 THE GODLY HAVE BEEN SWEPT FROM THE LAND;
...not one upright man remains.
...All men lie in wait to shed blood;
...each hunts his brother with a net.
...3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
...the ruler demands gifts,
...the judge accepts bribes,
...the powerful dictate what they desire-
...they all conspire together.
...4 The best of them is like a brier,
...the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
...The day of your watchmen has come,
...the day God visits you.
...Now is the time of their confusion.

When I had my II II dream back in 1998, at the end when I was SWEPT UP, we were running away from II II’s coming up over the horizon. This last eclipse probably had something to do with the anointing of him, the AC – the leader of America AND the one chosen as the leader during the Tribulation. If you remember, “AS” I was SWEPT UP, I came “face-to-face” with a smiling man standing in the torch area of the Statue of Liberty. Why WOULDN’T he be smiling? The leader of America LOVES chaos because, “then”, he gets MORE CONTROL!!!!!!!!

Rene (17 June 2011)
"Lunar Eclipse - speaking to the Church and to the World!"

LINK

Blood Red Moon - total lunar eclipse. It is very interesting that in RUSSIA, they noted that the moon totally disappeared for 30 minutes! It was the first total lunar eclipse of 2011 and the LONGEST in 11 years... ELEVEN years mentioned TWICE. The MOON disappearing for 30 minutes?!

Remember those 30 minutes of SILENCE in heaven in the Revelation of St. John? This eclipse was speaking to the world and the Church. We are in the ELEVENTH HOUR - the Church is about to disappear!!!! Judgment is about to be poured out upon the earth - 11 is judgment.

Rene

+++++++++
+++++++++

ALSO….

This was posted on Five Doves by Dayana T. It was also sent to me by Jeanne who is sensing the same thing. It REALLY hits the nail on the head with me, as well. Although HARD to listen to because of background noise, to me, it has the CORRECT information that MANY are receiving now!!!!!!!

Jesus final message to me

LINK