Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It Begins ---- Jack Van Impe's Warning Very Important

Saw on 5 Doves this morning that on JUNE 26 - NEXT WEEK!!!! Pastors across the United States will read from the koran in the pulpits of America. What blasphemy and what an insult to the cross and our Lord's death for our sins. Here is the article

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/donnad617-4.htm

Re: It Begins ---- Jack Van Impe's Warning Very Important

that is so horrible TS, I remember when George Bush started making us aware of "including" Muslims,

it is so sticking a finger in God's face,

I agree "It Begins", I hope we can pray against this,

how can people in these congregations go along, it is really amazing the ignorance of these people

and we are supposedly the most educated ever too, how stupid,

this is like putting a bull's eye on the US!

Sue,

What a slap in the face to our Lord and Savior, whom died such a horrific death. Surely such apostasy, will not go unpunished. Who are they to think they can trample upon the sacred blood of our Lord Jesus!!!

I suggest if anyone encounters this in their Church,
don't walk out of your Church...RUN!!!

It makes me feel angry at what they are doing and at the same time I feel like crying; it's like crucifying our Lord all over again!

Lord Come Quickly, this world is too hard to take anymore!

Such blasphemy condoned by so called Christian Pastors!!!

Please Lord, remember your people and take them home!

Valerie

Yes Valerie, if I find my church like that, I will certainly run from that church, I don't want to take part in any of this apostasy ....

Many who introduces Chrislam, I will rebuke it and I will not dwell in them, for that is a wicked thing to do ...

It just occurred to me that this is the genetic modification - altered state - hybrid church! Man with the cunning of the spirits of hell has hybridized and altered the genetic make up of just about everything on earth - seeds, animals, transgendering humans, and now hybridizing - mixing two opposite entities into the church. Surely the mark of satan / antichrist in the sense of "INSTEAD OF CHRIST".

Another HUGE sign that we are near our exit. The Spirit and the Bride say, "COME, LORD JESUS"!

Sue,
Thanks for the head's up on this. This sounds like the very definition of Chrislam, and it's sickening. This must be the end times apostasy in the church that the Bible warned us about. I can't believe a born again believer in Jesus Christ would even consider reading a Koran from the pulpit, unless it was to point out the errors of Islam.

Kevin

TSue, yes this is a hybrid! How did it happen? How was leadership able to do this? The thinking and discussion leading to this must have "crept in unawares", unchallenged or else challenge to it was overruled in order to make way for this event to happen.

Come back Lord Jesus. Your church is needing to come out from among churches. We cannot accept a hybrid of Your holy word and Islam or other false teachings. We need truth, Lord. Please come back and deliver Your Church who desires Your rule before judgement falls.
Come quickly Lord. We want only Your government.

50 churches participating??

50? A "second" pentacost.

Going to the website and looking at the list of churches and denominations participating it is easy to understand the apostacy. These are spiritually dead denominations that have been apostate for many years. Unitarian, United Methodist, United Church of Christ, Episcopal, Congregational, etc. This is not to say there are not some saved brothers and sisters who love Christ but still belong to these churches. When I was first saved and asked a friend about some of these denominations and where I should attend he said, "Some of the mainline denominations are so spiritually dead, the demons don't even bother to go there."

Please come quickly Lord Jesus. Send your Holy Spirit to encourage believers to leave these denominations and attend Bible believing Churches where your Word is honored and taught.

Amen!

Mike Caron

Mike you made me laugh with this line:

When I was first saved and asked a friend about some of these denominations and where I should attend he said, "Some of the mainline denominations are so spiritually dead, the demons don't even bother to go there

That is funny, but too true also. Kevin, you were so right when you used the descriptive word "sickening". That covers the whole mess doesn't it? Sickening - as in throw up! Is that what Jesus was referring to in his letter to the Laeodiceans, the last church age? Surely this kind of compromise is the limit for being disgusting and stomach turning.

Thank God for the rapture web sites where the news gets out and we are alerted and know what is going on. This really, really makes me think that the coming of Jesus is so close.

I'm so glad my pastor won't be doing that!

that is so brilliant TS to figure that out!

Texas Sue said "It just occurred to me that this is the genetic modification - altered state - hybrid church! Man with the cunning of the spirits of hell has hybridized and altered the genetic make up of just about everything on earth - seeds, animals, transgendering humans, and now hybridizing - mixing two opposite entities into the church. Surely the mark of satan / antichrist in the sense of "INSTEAD OF CHRIST"."