Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nando's license plates / "after midnight" quake - Message?: At the "Edge" of Philadelphia?

ALL:

God has used "license plates" to speak to me in times when I REALLY needed some support. Therefore, I was surprised to find Nando saying that SAME THING herself, "AND", she has been at this a LOT longer than me!!!

The thing is, I'm putting together several of her references of "66" from license plates (her posts are at the bottom) with "something" God may be trying to say through a recent earthquake. I did NOT put this together until reading her posts. The Book of Revelation is the 66th book of the Bible and, sadly, VERY IGNORED by the Body of Christ!!!

Soooooooo................

Here's what I put together:

3 minutes past midnight on the night of 6/15-16…

LINK

Magnitude 6.6 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
2011 June 16 00:03:36 UTC
Parameters: NST=178, Nph=180
66 = Idol worship

NOTE:

This quake was "just after midnight" and, depending on "how" you look at it, was 3-4 days past "Pentecost". BUT, what I saw AFTER reading Nando's posts was the "time". Again, this was a 6.6 magnitude quake and Revelation is book number "66" of the Bible.

Sooooooooooo..............

Look at the "TIME"!!!!!!!!

3 minutes, 36 seconds after midnight.

NOW, go to Revelation 3:3-6.

Revelation 3:3-6

King James Version (KJV)
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard,
and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch,
I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what
hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled
their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they
are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;
and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will
confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto
the churches.

This is the LAST warning before Philadelphia - the church that is KEPT from the hour of trial "OR THE TRIBULATION"!!!

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These
things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the
key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and
shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door,
and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast
kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say
they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to
come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I ALSO WILL
KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION, which shall
come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God,
and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my
God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem,
which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon
him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

Nando (20 June 2011)
"Tribulation in July, Rapture before"

LINK

June 9, 2011 Tribulation in July, Rapture before

In the past days I have written several articles relating a timeline for the beginning of the Tribulations based on the founding of the State of Israel in May 14, 1948.

This morning I left the building department of the city of Coral Gables about 12 noon. As I pulled out from the street parking into a major street I noticed that the license plate of the car parked beside mine started with 766 ___ and I thought that it meat the Tribulations on July. As I pulled further into the street I saw that the car next to that one started with 888 ___ which is the Greek gematria of Jesus.

This was to confirm the previous plate. As I drove towards my office, four miles away I saw another car with the license plate 766 ___ and beside it there was a car with 077 ___ which is the number I use to communicate with Jesus though license plates. The last stretch of my trip is through a small length of highway that today was free of cars till one sped by me having the plate 766 IIR and it was beside me till I left the highway one block away from my office.

The number 66 has always brought to my mind the Tribulations as this number is the last book of the Bible, the book of Revelations.

That I saw three plates with the same beginning in such a short trip with the 888 beside the first one is to me a very strong message that I believe came from Jesus pointing to the month of July as he start of the Tribulations. The Rapture should come before. See my article about Pentecost.

LINK

Nando

++++++++++++++++

Nando (16 June 2011)
"Another Warning of the Start of the Apocalypse in July of 2011"

LINK

June 15, 2011

Another Warning of the Start of the Apocalypse in July of 2011

In two of the posts preceding this one I have related the message that Jesus sent me through license plates about the start of the Apocalypse (the Bible has 66 books and the last book #66 is the book of Revelation or also know as the book of the Apocalypse) on July 2011.

Today I received another such message and I am posting it for you to know also and be prepared.

This morning about eleven I took my car to go to my accountant’s office to pick up some tax papers.

As I was to turn in into his office parking lot from the main avenue a car drives by with the license plate starting in X77 *** (*equals letters) which is the number that He and I use to communicate by license plates.

I turn in and parallel park in the parking lot and as I am going out a car comes in with the license plate V06 6QW. I go in and my accountant asks me: when is the end going to be?

Well at this point I told him to follow me outside and I took him to see the car with the above plates so that he could be a witness to this the latest of the warnings.

We went back into his office and finished the tax papers and then I went on to explain the meaning and the plates that I had seen last week pointing to July as the start of the Apocalypse in my interpretation of the numbers found in the plates.

Nando

++++++++++++++++

Nando (11 June 2011)
"Another confirmation of Tribulation on July"

Bob yes I am aware of the implications of the Tribulation starting in July. Some of the things that will occur is the appearance of the two witnesses, the confirmation of the seven year covenant by the Antichrist, the opening of the first seal in heaven and the coming of the white horse the Antichrist, the coming shortly after of war as the red horse, and all the other prophecies that may happen before as the Psalm 83 war, the Ezequiel 38-39 war, the destruction of Damascus in Isaiah 18 and the possible Rapture of the church.
Yes it is with great awareness of the consequences of the statement that I issued and posted that post. For a great portion of the readers such a suggestion of Jesus communicating through license plates would be absurd and completely deranged.
Never the less this is the way he chose to communicate with me and he has done it for more than 27 years already.
It all started in the end of October of 1977 when I was reading the Bible and praying in the apartment where I lived. I had opened the front door that opened to an isle of the ground floor of the building and at 6PM the sun was setting and the sun came into my apartment to illuminate it fully. Then at that moment He had a white dove fly inside my apartment and land in the mat at the front door, all this witnessed by me with the bible in my hand and sitting in my living room sofa.
This is how His communication started. A few years latter He made it a point of placing a car with the license plate having the # 77 at least once in my path every time I went out. I started a system of asking for a question and waiting for an answer as positive if I saw one, two or three or more 77 or 777 for a yes in the trip that I made.
A very important answer to a question was once confirmed with 15 plates having the 77 or the 777 in a round trip of less than two hours. So yes I am used to this communication and the scorn and sneers that they elicit from people that find it hard to believe what is being described.
Now what I related was a true description of what I saw and the interpretation that I gave was the one I was inspired to give, and regardless of the interpretation just think what the probabilities of seeing the same number in plates three times in a short car trip would be for that to happen by chance and seeing the same plate # the next day in a very short trip also.

I take this testimony very seriously and I hope you will do so also.
Nando

Re: Nando's license plates / "after midnight" quake - Message?: At the "Edge" of Philadelphia?

Nando (11 June 2011)
"Another confirmation of Tribulation on July"

June 10, 2011 Another confirmation of Tribulation on July

Well the confirmation has continued today. This afternoon I had to go to my ear doctor. On the way out of the building parking and about three cars away from where I was parked the was a car with the license plate starting in 777 ___ and a few cars ahead one with the plates 277 ___ on the same row. I went down the ramps to leave the building and less than two blocks away I stop at the red light and on my left comes a car which stops ahead of mine. My amazement was total when the plates were 766 XFY which is the fourth car since yesterday that I see with these numbers. In Florida plates have three or two numbers and the rest are letters.

I continued driving and the last leg of the trip I take the same expressway I took yesterday and with only one other car at the time his license plate was X66 XSY, again the 66 for the book of Revelation.

It is beyond the usual that these events of yesterday and today were coincidences and not a communication from Jesus.

My question to myself is why to me and what can I do except posted here for the readers of this blog. My family and friends will not pay attention to this warning and they will not believe any of it, so that leaves you the few who will read this post to spread the word if you believe it means what I have interpreted.

There may be other ways of seeing a different meaning to this message of numbers and you the reader may see it.

If the gematria of Barack Hussein Obama is 793 and we take 766 from it we get the number 27 which is 9+ 9 + 9 . How about doves, any other meaning?

Nando