Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing sight last Sunday during Pentecost message

Hi everyone!

I meant to post this right after I got home from last Sunday's service, but told myself to wait because I wanted it to sink in.

Everyone knows last Sunday was Pentecost Sunday. I grew up a Baptist background and my wife is Lutheran. I have been attending a Lutheran Church for more than a year now and really enjoy it. What I enjoy is the fact that the Pastor welcomes all backgrounds of Christianity, not just one or two. Anyway long story short ....

If you can vision what our Church chapel looks like...it has a circle oval altar...a 3 sided wall in the back of the altar with 3 window crosses that bring a little light into the chapel....

The message was about the breath of God and how it relates to Pentecost the day the Holy Spirit was brought down to the Church. So basically Pentecost is the Anniversary right? What is the Church symbolized as? The bread! I wish I had a picture of what I am about to write....

During his 10-15 minute sermon he was talking about the Breath of God and how it entered Adam- he began talking about the power and great Glory etc etc... as he said this the sunlight came through the "3 window crosses" and lit up the white linen that covers the bread we have during communion. When he said great Glory it lit up so bright I never saw anything so pure in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had a glow to it and it lasted for about a minute or two.

When he finished his message about the Holy Spirit the sunlight from the window cross vanished!!!!!! Its almost like someone video edited in real life except that is not possible- wait it is if you believe in Christ! =)

BTW I emailed my Pastor what I saw and he gave me a nice compliment that I always see the message he brings and have an open heart. What I didnt understand is why no one else said anything or saw what I saw.

It was truly amazing seeing white linen so bright and lit up yet it did not hurt my eyes!

Re: Amazing sight last Sunday during Pentecost message

Hi Eric P Thank you for sharing. Isn't the Lord Glorious and wonderful! what a blessing and such encouragement! God is God! He can do whatever he wants to because he is God! You may have been the only one to see it because the Lord opened up your eyes (your spiritual eyes). People can't receive if they don't understand. So did the Lord mention to you why you saw this and what it means Eric? Kathryn Kuhlman was baptized in the Holy Spirit when she was a little girl in a methodist church. He can show up anywhere at anytime it matters not. Thanks again Eric can we say AWESOME!

Thanks for the reply 7Butterflies!

Speaking of Butterflies, my 14 month old daughter Addy loves Butterflies. She just started to flap her little arms when she sees one or one in a book! =)

You asked if the Lord revealed to me what that meant I think? I cant be for certain, but I will tell you this- I go to bed at night and can only imagine what God/Jesus looks like and what could John/Paul mean when they talk about his Glorious return. I hear in the Bible it talks about pure white and I always wanted to know what that looked like...I guess I found out! =)

Eric,

That was a truly amazing sight the Lord let you experience during Pentecost message in Church!

I think that it is an encouragment from the Lord, saying I haven't forgotten you, I am Coming!

Scripture that came to mind was:

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie for the reply and the 2 videos!
The second video I really love that song, we sing it at Church every now and then----

Okay I think the Lord may have answered my question regarding the "light" I saw or just made it apparent that I can see something that others cant!

Yesterday, my wife and 14 month old left Arlington, TX where we live to go visit my Parents and family back in Shreveport. On the way it was pretty sunny so I put my sunglasses on. I noticed on my left and right side I could see a "Faint purple light". It almost looked like a base of a rainbow yet only one color really with a hint of goldish to it. I took my sunglasses off and could barely see it. I asked my wife to look at the "rainbow" and she could not see it. I'm like "it is right there right above that area of trees etc". She said to me " You are crazy, you are seeing things". LOL Anyway I the light went away as soon as I entered Shreveport where my parents live.

After more thought I do remember praying and I am sure my Mom and in laws prayed that we got to Shreveport safely. Just as I am writing this to you I think maybe it is the Lord letting me know he was protecting me and my family.

Eric P,

You're welcome!

You know I believe you are right about this light you saw was because of prayers of others for a safe journey and arrival to your destination. I believe it was a Guardian Angel or Angels protecting you and your family.

I always try to remember to pray when my husband and I are travelling by car, I feel safe, and I feel totally protected. I really believe it works, believe me, there were a few times that it truly was a miracle that there was no scratch on us or the car. One time we were inchs away from a transport track that was carrying propane fuel, and suddenly skid to a screeching stop on the highway with no warning right in front of us...we would have been dead if we had hit it. Even to this day we don't know how the car stopped that quickly since we were travelling at high speed.

I too see visions, that others in my family don't,
however, they believe me, as most of them have come to pass so far. This started happening to me after my two near death experiences. It's like you develop an extra sense, when something tramatic happens to you.

Thanks for sharing Eric, God Bless you and your family!

Stay safe, and God Speed...that you always get to your destination safely!

Blessings!

Valerie