Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 15 Lunar Eclipse 222PM EST LIVE VIDEO FEED

The longest total lunar eclipse in a decade will occur today, June 15th. During the eclipse, the Earth's shadow will completely cover the Moon for one hour and 40 minutes and partially cover it for three hours and 40 minutes. The path that the Moon is taking through Earth's shadow is almost directly through the shadow's center, making for the longest possible path and therefor the longest duration. On June 15, Earth's shadow will start to darken the moon at 18:23 universal time (UT) (2:22 p.m. Eastern Time).
The best places to observe this total lunar eclipse will be the Indian Ocean and subcontinent, Eastern Africa, extreme western Australia, and the Mideast. For observers in China, southeastern parts of Asia, and most of Australia, the Moon will set while the eclipse is in progress, so these observers will be able to see the early parts of the eclipse. The Moon will rise while the eclipse is in progress for observers in western Africa, Europe, and most of South America.

LIVE FEED AT 222PM EST TODAY

Watch the June 15 eclipse… online!

http://eclipse.slooh.com/

Re: June 15 Lunar Eclipse 222PM EST LIVE VIDEO FEED

Jim,
Thanks for this excellent link to watch the eclipse. I'm watching it now, and the eclipse should start totality at 3:22 pm EDT. God bless!

Kevin

Kevin

Glad somebody got to watch it. Got busy here at work and missed the Dubai feed ---- I just switched over to the Cyprus feed at 410pm est and its just beginning to show the full blood moon. Cyprus is a couple hundred miles north west of Israel and its the one I wanted to watch anyway. Just like being in Jerusalem and seeing what they are seeing right now... Thank you Lord!!

Jim,
It's really been neat to see the eclipse this way. I noticed that it looks more reddish on the Dubai camera than on the Cyprus camera. The totality of the eclipse is just now ending, and it will start becoming a partial eclipse now.

Kevin