Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
number 153

All, here is the current death count for the Joplin tornado of May 22

Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes

Joplin tornado's death toll at 153, city says

June 13th, 2011
06:58 PM ET
Share this on:Facebook Twitter Digg del.icio.us reddit MySpace StumbleUpon

Comments (21 comments)
The death toll from the tornado that devastated much of Joplin, Missouri, on May 22 has risen to 153, the city said Monday.

The count includes one person who died as a result of a rare fungal infection contracted after the person was injured by the tornado, Jasper County Coroner Rob Chappel said. Two other people who died also had the infection, but in those cases, injuries from the tornado were the primary causes of death, Chappel said Monday.

Also included in the toll is Riverside police Officer Jefferson Taylor, who was struck by lightning the day after the twister. Taylor, one of the many emergency personnel from outside Joplin who assisted the city, would not have been on duty there were it not for the tornado, Chappel said.

The previous death toll, reported last week, was 151.

The tornado cut a path of destruction nearly 14 miles long - nearly 7 miles of which were in city limits - and up to 1 mile wide. The southwest Missouri city has a population of about 50,000.

3 weeks, or 576 hours; 24 days from May 22-today including 5/22 and today

576 in Strongs is anah, meaning "I" or "me"
24 in Strongs is
1) fresh, young barley ears, barley
2) month of ear-forming, of greening of crop,of growing green; Abib, month of exodus and passover (March or April)

Its interesting because of the date. It happened in May. Might our calendar really be off? Things happening on God's schedule but we are off in naming the months? Coincidence or is God telling us something about the time we are in?
Also for Information Purposes, Clay Cantrell posted on 5 doves today about 153
From his post:
John 21:11 is the famous verse about the catch of the 153 fish.

153 = the 17th triangle #.

the 153rd triangle # = 11,781

according to the web site Biblewheel.com the 11,781st verse is

2 Chronicles 28:16

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?SearchBy_VerseNumber=11781

"At that time did king Ahaz send unto the kings of Assyria to help him."

notice it has to do with Assyria. I think Damascus is destroyed at the same time as the Resurrection/Rapture, and the 153 fish 'catch' out of the sea is the Resurrection/Rapture event.

the Resurrection (fish brought up from beneath the waves), the Rapture (fish pulled to shore, to the Lord). note also/catching a it looks like the Lord "shouts" to them. He has to since they are 'about' 200 cubits out from shore. this may match the Shout from 1 Thess 4:16-17.

Re: number 153

regina,

Thanks for posting these too messages!

You almost have the url posted correctly, instead of an = or %%bbCodeItem_1%%

"Joplin tornado's death toll at 153 city says should have not been included again, and the ] after 2 neither. The
should have been after the 2 instead.

Here's the correct link with the closed bracket] instead of the = sign below:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/13/joplin-tornados-final-death-toll-at-153-city-says/?hpt=hp_t2

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: number 153

thank you valerie! it feels like my bags are packed. my brain must be packed too!
I don't think it was an accident that 153 lives were lost. I wish i knew their stories, about them.

my eyes, ears, heart are all watching for the eclipse tonight/blood moon over Jerusalem...what next?