Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pentecost On A Blood Moon?

For your Discernment….

The following is my study of Pentecost/Feast of Weeks/First Fruits in the book of Jubilees by R.H. Charles…it was written sometime between 250 B.C. and A.D. 100 by one or more Hellenistic Jews, and reflects a form of Jewish mystical thought at around the time of Christ.

According to the book of Jubilees, Feast of weeks/first fruits was celebrated on Sivan 15 with the New Moon being the New Month/Day 1.

Blood Moon this month Pentecost?

“And in the 5th year of the 4th week of this jubilee, in the 3rd Month (Sivan), in the middle of the month (15th / Full Moon) Abram celebrated the feast of the first fruits of the grain harvest…..”
(Book of Jubilees Page 98)

“And she bare a son in the 3rd Month (Sivan) and in the middle of the month (15th / Full Moon) at the time of which the Lord had spoken to Abraham on the festival of the first fruits of the harvest, Isaac was born.”
(Book of Jubilees Page 104)

“For this reason it is ordained and written on the heavenly tables, that they should celebrate the feast of weeks in this month (3rd Month) once a year, to renew the covenant every year. And this whole festival was celebrated in heaven from the day of creation till the days of Noah …………..And do thou command the children of Israel to observe this festival in all their generations for a commandment unto them: on day in the year in this month (3rd Month) they shall celebrate the festival. For it is the feast of weeks and the feast of first fruits: this feast is twofold and of a double nature…”
(Book of Jubilees Page 62-63)

“After these things, in the fourth year of this week, on the new moon of the THIRD MONTH, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a dream……….and he took all these in the middle of the month (15th / full moon) and he dwelt at the oak of Mamre, which is near Hebron…….And the day passed, and Abram offered the pieces, offerings, and the fire devoured them. And on that day we made a covenant with Abram, according as we had covenanted with Noah in this Month (3rd Month) and Abram renewed the festival and ordinance for himself forever” (feast of weeks, first fruits)………
(Book of Jubilees Page 95, 96, 97)

“And again Jacob went in unto her, and she conceived, and bare him a 4th son, and he called his name Judah, on the 15th of the 3rd Month (Sivan 15).”
(Book of Jubilees Page 149)

“And he celebrated the harvest festival of the first fruits with old grain, for in all the land of Cannan there was not a handful of seed (in the land), for the famine was over all the beasts and cattle and birds, and also over man. And on the 16th (Next Day) the Lord appeared unto him and said and said unto him “Jacob, Jacob.” And he said, “Here am I.” (Book of Jubilees Page 197)

Re: Pentecost On A Blood Moon?

Robert, this is fascinating, thanks for posting it! Since the beginning of this year I have believed the upcoming blood moon eclipse on June 15 is extremely significant and I'm still very hopeful for an immenent rapture!

About 3 years ago one of my best friends in the Lord had a recurring dream that the Lord came for us during a blood moon eclipse.

Many blessings!!

Linda Ann

Wow, this is awesome..

I just remembered something. I think it was Charity back in 2009 had a vision or thought that went something like this..,

Jesus was coming on a _______ moon.. (blank moon), in blue color, if I remember right.

Then her other, something like 5,6,7, Jesus..

Anyone know if 15th fits that 5 6 7 part.. and Kevin do you remember how that _____ Moon went for sure..

This post is really interesting.. Thx for posting the info..

Joseph

I'm not stating that the rapture will indeed take place on the 15th of Sivan or the Blood Moon...(i hope it does though).

I just wanted to bring up the fact that wayyyy back in the day, some Jews kept first friuts/feast of weeks on the 15th of Sivan. There is indeed scripture that says something along the lines of...Blow the trumpet on the new moon, on the full moon, on our solemn feast day......or something like that.

Tabernacles is full moon (middle of the month)

Unleavend bread starts on a full moon (middle of the month) and according to jubilees, so is pentecost.

How the individual determines the beginning of the month opens up a whole new discussion.