Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I may have had a vision......

I am not one who has visions. I had one rapture dream in 2004t was very vivid, however.

But this time last year, right before Pentecost, (I was very much expecting a possible Pentecost rapture on May 23 last year)...anyway about a week or two before, I lay on my bed one Sunday afternoon to take a short nap. I was somewhere between being awake and asleep and a saw a bright flash - kind of like lightning but not exactly. And it was like I saw it through my eyelids. It is hard to describe but it was very strange for me and my body jerked because it startled me. That was all that happened. But I was so alerted by it, I gave up hope of taking a nap.

This morning I came home from the fire station, and laid down about 11:!5 to take a nap because I was tired. I very rarely take naps. Anyway I was thinking about "Is today the day?" and again I got somewhere between awake and asleep. .....This time my body did not jerk like last time, but two different incidents of seeing lightning flashes through my eyelids....very strange.

And finally I say for a brief half-second this "DAN 10:1-4"....I was not sure what it was. It was like I was looking at this in large bold font as if I had typed it in Microsoft Word in very large bold arial font.

I kind of woke up but kept my eyes closed and I lay there wondering why did I just see that?

I thought maybe the Lord is showing me something pertaining to Daniel 10:1-4 so I finally looked it up. Here is what it says:

Daniel 10

Vision of the Glorious Man

1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long; and he understood the message, and had understanding of the vision. 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
4 Now on the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, that is, the Tigris,

And after that is something interesting so here are the following verses:

5 I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, a certain man clothed in linen, whose waist was girded with gold of Uphaz! 6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude.
7 And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, for the men who were with me did not see the vision; but a great terror fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves. 8 Therefore I was left alone when I saw this great vision, and no strength remained in me; for my vigor was turned to frailty in me, and I retained no strength. 9 Yet I heard the sound of his words; and while I heard the sound of his words I was in a deep sleep on my face, with my face to the ground.

I am not sure what this means...if anything....but I thought I would share. Maybe someone has some insight.

Re: I may have had a vision......

John:

HOPEFULLY these "3 weeks" that Daniel waited relate to
the "3 weeks" since the EF5 hit Joplin, MO!! That
"whirlwind" was the strongest in 60 years, I believe!!!

Sunday, May 22 - Joplin EF5
PLUS 3 WEEKS
Sunday, June 12 - Pentecost

"BLESSINGS" AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Calvin

John, it was interesting to me that the 4th verse was about the Tigris river. Also, that the point of reference was the Persian empire (present day Iran). I pulled up a map with the route of the Tigris because I feel a strong hunch that your vision has something to do with Iran's aggression in the immediate future. Here is the image and some facts from Wikipedia. Notice in the Wikipedia part how the river begins in Turkey, now allied with Iran, and goes down to Syria where there is currently quite a bit of revolt internally and border threats against Israel.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigris

GeographyThe Tigris is about 1,850 km long, rising in the Taurus Mountains of eastern Turkey about 25 km southeast of the city of Elazig and circa 30 km from the headwaters of the Euphrates River. The river then flows for 400 km through Turkish territory, before becoming the border between Syria and Iraq. This stretch of 44 km is the only part of the river that is located in Syria. The remaining 1,418 km are entirely within the Iraqi borders.

The Tigris unites with the Euphrates near Basra, and from this junction to the Persian Gulf the mass of moving water is known as the Shatt-al-Arab. According to Pliny and other ancient historians, the Euphrates originally had its outlet into the sea separate from that of the Tigris.

Baghdad, the capital of Iraq, stands on the banks of the Tigris. The port city of Basra straddles the Shatt al-Arab. In ancient times, many of the great cities of Mesopotamia stood on or near the Tigris, drawing water from it to irrigate the civilization of the Sumerians. Notable Tigris-side cities included Nineveh, Ctesiphon, and Seleucia, while the city of Lagash was irrigated by the Tigris via a canal dug around 2400 BC. Saddam Hussein's hometown, Tikrit, is also located on the river and derives its name from it.

The Tigris has long been an important transport route in a largely desert country. It is navigable as far as Baghdad by shallow-draft vessels, but rafts are needed for transport upstream to Mosul. River trade declined in importance during the 20th century as the Basra-Baghdad-Mosul railway and roads took over much of the freight traffic

My comments (T/Sue): Gary Stearman on Prophecy In The News last week was talking about Iran having built 11 new nuclear subs and has some stationed in the Red Sea and some in the Gulf of Aden. Looks like they are using the old time method of transport by water. Could they be planning a surprise by way of the Tigris against Israel? Time to pray for Israel and ask for an angelic blockage against any plans by the enemy. Especially plans that are ahead of God's timeline for end time events. John I think this was a very important vision.

Wow, Calvin that's very interesting.
And thanks Texas Sue. That too is amazing.
I know we all know He is close.
We should be praying for Israel. God's will will be done concerning Israel, but when we pray, God is glorified.

The following is an email I received this evening. They asked me to keep their email address and identity private, so I will do so.

Here is the email:

Hi John,

I read your vision and wanted to respond. I am not a Bible scholar and don't pretend to know the exact meaning, but this was just what came to mind.

The vision you saw was the last of Daniel's visions, pointing to the times of the end. In this vision, we are shown what will happen to Israel in the last days when God deals with His chosen people.

Your vision began in Chapter 10 of the book of Daniel, where we find Daniel fasting and in mourning for three weeks, beside the Tigris river. Notice, he has already been fasting for 3 weeks -- this 3 weeks is not "yet to come." It is the end of three weeks.

Daniel sees a glorious man who touches Daniel and tells him he is greatly beloved. The man tells Daniel to stand up and not to fear, for he was chosen because of his humility to understand.

The man goes on and tells Daniel that the reason for the delay of 21 days is because he was fighting the prince of Kingdom of Persia. This was the same length of time that Daniel has been fasting and in mourning. Spiritual warfare is taking place and the glorious man says that Archangel Michael came to his aid to fight and defend the people of Israel. The glorious man tells Daniel that he is going to return to fight the prince of Persia.

In the ensuing chapters of the book of Daniel, the glorious man tells Daniel about many world empires that are going to rise and fall. I believe the one your vision is talking about is the last one and refers to the coming of the Antichrist who will persecute the people of Israel before the return of Christ.

In Daniel 11:4 he speaks of the King of the South and the King of the North who will enter into the glorious land (Israel) and annihilate many. But he tells Daniel that archangel Michael will assist in the battle and will defeat them. He also tells Daniel that this will be a time of trouble never seen before.

Daniel is wondering about what the glorious man told him and asks, "How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?" The answer is: A time, times, and half a time and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered. This refers to 3 1/2 years, or 42 moths, or 1260 days, the period of the great tribulation.

Still not understanding, Daniel asks, "what shall be the end of these things?" Daniel is told to sealed the vision until the time of the end. At this time many shall be purified, and the wise shall understand but the wicked shall do wickedly, and not understand. I believe this refers to the time we are living in right now, where spiritual deception and spiritual blindness are rampant. It also refers to the time of God's dealing with Israel, which is just at the point where the church is raptured, right before the beginning of the tribulation.

John, your vision seems to say that we are just about to step into the tribulation period where God turns his attention back to the Jewish people. Since your vision started at the end of Daniel's 21 day fast, this points to severe spiritual warfare taking place right now and alerts us that the great tribulation period for the people of Israel is about to begin.

Our redemption draws nigh.

-----------------------------------------------
Please feel free to post my response, but please DO NOT post my name or email address.

God Bless you!

That can only mean one thing--the Rapture is practically here, and I can't wait!

John, What an awesome vision and equally awesome email reply! Thanks so much for sharing John, sure sounds like the Rapture is at hand.

When you spoke of lightning it reminded me of this scripture in the Bible! "Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." I see this as a big confirmation considering when you received this vision as well!

God Bless you and yours John!

See you all very soon at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Very interesting thread. Thanks John and others. I hope to see you all soon!

The lightning is also a reminder of Jesus saying, "I saw satan fall like lightning from heaven."