Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need advice and PRAYER from friends please.....

ok, latest struggle. possibly strongest in my whole life so far or at least the strongest i remember. my stepfather was one who helped lead me to JESUS. i was unaware that we could have such a personal relationship with HIM and thought all we do is believe HE existed. when i first met my now stepdad, he was very kind, soft hearted, open minded to my views an opinions. well recently ive been speaking out about how close the rapture must be and just informing of some of the major signs the LORD has allowed me to see. at first, he seemed to jump onboard and support me and even start seeing things himself. but now he rejects it outright and judges me for staying "consumed" by the end times. the last few months every time we start a conversation it ends up being about how im not living right or im not being led by GOD anymore. lately ive noticed a sort of hatred in him towards me, he has blamed things on me like messes in the house (not major things) and i just sense that hatred in him when im around. my mom keeps telling me that he wants me to establish myself in life for my future. i would, but the LORD is telling me my future is with HIM and to not worry about a "worldly" future. ive tried explaning that to my stepdad and he thinks its a joke. i have a fulltime job, but he wants me to go get a better one. but i know that GOD has me right here for a reason and has told me to stand firm in this. and yes, im probably guilty of disrespecting him when he hurls insult after insult and then tries to punish me for defending myself. right now the relationship is sour and all i want is to be friends without every conversation we start ending up about me "not living right" or "wasting my life." but all he wants is for me to get out of the end times and follow his plan for me.... i still believe hes a christian though.

Re: need advice and PRAYER from friends please.....

i think he just forgets what he says when he insults me. i think he has a terrible memory and possibly an anger issue. but im no better! but i know that! he exalts himself above me every time we speak about the LORD. he assumes he has the answers to EVERYTHING. well maybe not everything, but he believes the LORD regards him more than i. and if the LORD was gonna show me anything, HE would have shown my stepdad first. that is honestly what i believe he thinks. but we all have our sins right? i wouldnt normally be posting this but its starting to tear my whole family apart.

Scott:

This is INCREDIBLE!!!

I wanted to look up the verse I wanted to give you and
couldn't remember some "key" words. Then I just
took my Bible and it "FELL" open to the verse:

Proverbs 17:16
Of what use is money in the hand of a fool,
since he has no desire to get wisdom?

Obviously, God VERY MUCH wants you to have this
verse above!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something else I wanted to share. Jesus said:

Matthew 10
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not
worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than
me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross
and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will
lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Our "culture" SCREAMS at people who don't conform. It makes
people uncomfortable. I've had to FIGHT to keep my sanity but
the Lord has shown me that I was on the right path. He HAD to
show me!!!!!! It has been HARD for me at times because our
families do NOT want to be embarrassed. They want us to fall
in line. Many of them are in love with "THIS" world and "THIS"
life and don't want ANYBODY close to them to risk "their" comfort!!!

Their "comfort" is their "idol" but they can't see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU, Scott!!!!

Calvin

MtnMollie:

I AGREE WITH YOU!!

"Perhaps you could be quiet about the rapture thing."

Jesus said to be wise as a serpant and harmless
as a dove!!! If you already KNOW what they believe,
you are NOT going to change them by more talk, talk,
talk, making things MUCH worse!!!

thank you so much. i really needed this. PRAISE GOD!! im thinking about fleeing the current situation for a few weeks to alabama. whats odd is that ive been having dreams the last few months about being in alabama and i thought maybe that was the LORD showing me my next steps as i might even live out there. ive also recieved dreams about this situation getting alot worse and that seemed to be fufilled pretty quick. just please pray for me as i do for all of you that whatever i do i remain in the LORDs will and please HIM with every decision that i make. as this is the thing that matters most to me.

love you guys and thanks again.

Praying for you Scott, and your family!

May God lead and guide you, where He wants you to be, and what He wants you to do in this late hour before Jesus comes.

Prayerfully,
God Bless!

Valerie