Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 Virgins - Study

I wanted to post this to address some of the issues raised in another thread that Kasey posted. This thread contained a video with a Holy Spirit testimony where the Lord revealed to this gentleman the meaning of the wise and foolish virgins.

Valerie I do not want to be divisive and I know you got on to a few in Kasey's original thread. I just wanted to put this out there as I believe the Lord wants us to understand this. If this is inappropriate please delete.

1 Corinthians 14:33

For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

I believe that the video posted by Kasey is a testimony of the Holy Spirit through one of his servants whom he gave revelation because they diligently sought the Lord.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I have also carefully sought the Lord on this before posting.

Let's begin by looking at the structure of Matthew 25.

1. Parable of the 10 Virgins
2. Parable of the Talents
3. Judgement

10 Virgins

First of all here the virgins are never referred to as the bride or the bridesmaids. They are only referred to as Virgins. Since we are all supposed to be presented as a chaste virgins to the Lord.

2 Corinthians 11:2

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.

Who is espoused to one husband? The Bride of Christ.

This is the Bride. The Church.

Virgin - G3933 - an unmarried woman
Wise - G5429 - phromiros - single minded
Foolish - G3474 - moros - double minded

James 1:8

A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.

Let's notice that ALL the Virgins slept. The whole church has been asleep until these end days. Now that the cry has rang out, the Virgins "Church" awakes. We also see that ALL the Virgins adjust and trim their lamps so that they may have a clean, brightly burning flame in their lamp.

However the foolish Virgins realized that they were not equipped for the arrival of the Bridegroom for they had no oil, the essential ingredient in being able to burn a clean, bright flame.

Their oil had run out while they slept! Upon petitioning the Wise Virgins they were told to go to those who sell the oil and they went to buy. When they had gone to purchase their oil the Bridegroom came and the door was shut.

There is only ONE who gives the oil. And you can't purchase it.

Acts 8:18-21

And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money.
Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for they heart is not right in the sight of God.

Luke 11:13

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children:how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

The video testimony stated that the foolish Virgins were Christians who couldn't believe they were there in that place of desolation.

These have not lost their eternal salvation. These are those who must be refined through the fire of the first half of the tribulation.

Virgins = Church / Bride
Wise Virgins = Born Again Holy Spirit filled Christians = Single Minded for the Lord = Clothed in Righteousness
Foolish Virgins = Double Minded = Worldly = those who quenched the Spirit = Naked, destitute, shamed

This entire chapter 25 of Matthew is a picture of the Tribulation.

Two parables for two different audiences. First parable is to the Church. Second parable to the Elect Remnant.

The second parable is followed by the Sheep and Goat Judgment which is the White Throne Judgment.

The 3 Components of Matthew chapter 25
1. 1st Half of the Trib
2. 2nd Half of the Trib
3. White Throne Judgment

Regardless of how we may feel regarding this chapter of Matthew we may all come together and agree that Jesus is Lord and we are going to see him SOON!

Grace and Peace be with you all!

Re: 10 Virgins - Study

Luke 11:33-36

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, the whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Single Minded = when thine eye is single

Single Minded = full of light = oil in your lamp = your flame will burn brightly and cleanly = prepared for the Bridegroom

Philip, you are absolutely right. I just did a quick check with my translator and it shows "parthenoi = virgin".

With this, I'll tell a little story that happened back in 1991 when the Holy Spirit instructed me to read the Bible again.. Two months and one week to read through it with a lot of of figuring going on as well..

At that time I had hoped for the Pre-Trib, but actually thought that the Church may go thru the first 3-1/2 years.

After the Holy Spirit had told me to read the Bible again, I prayed and ask for him to show me if it was Pre- or Mid-trib rapture.

When I got to Revelation, I was shown Rev.4 the rapture and Rev.5:9-11 that the Church in in Heaven around the Throne.

OK GET THIS.. When I got to Rev.7:9, about the great multitude, I stopped and asked, "Lord, if we the Church are gone before the tribulation, WHO IS THIS great multitude..

The Holy Spirit's reply, Matthew 25..

Joseph

Joseph! That's correct. Rapture is Pre Trib as depicted in the Virgins.

Going forward you have the tribulation saints, great multitude, until the mid trib wrath when the Lord seals the 144k. The tribulation saints will not have to be raptured as they will be killed (Rev. 6:11). The dispensation now changes to the Elect Remnant.

My intention here was not to suggest a Mid Trib point of view at all. I apologize for not being very clear here.

My intention was to make known that the Virgins are the Church and the distinction between the Wise and Foolish.

Grace and Peace

Good Study Philip,

I believe that there are different points of view on this subject, and it's been debated by many even scholars, who is right and who is wrong.

Perhaps, later on I'll post my point of view on the subject, as it is very late here now.

Thanks for sharing Philip, I appreciate it.

Blessings!

Valerie