Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let us prepare for the Lord's coming---Do not get left behind

Brothers and sisters of Christ,
With the passing of another day, is another day closer to the Lord's imminent coming.

A friend of mine in Christ sent me two of the videos below that greatly touched my heart. It speaks of the importance of how we must get ready for the Lord's coming and not get caught being a foolish virgin(s) by being caught being a lukewarm christians. How awful it would be that day to watch others rapture up while we stand by and watch all the saints fly up.

We do not know the day or hour our Lord will come, therefore we must be ready at all times. I know I cannot do it on my own, but I know our Lord is almighty and powerful and salvation comes from the Lord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRdSgtGdfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmhHn00b6E&feature=related

*Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Re: Let us prepare for the Lord's coming---Do not get left behind

As Jack Kelley has said, the 10 virgins are not the bride, but bridesmaids. We are the Bride, so we cannot be Bride and bridesmaids both. The parable therefore does not refer to the Church, but to the Tribulation saints.

As for being ready--the blood of Jesus has made me ready. It has made me as ready as I'll ever be. My works will never make me ready, because I will never be good enough to earn or deserve Heaven. My righteousness is as filthy rags. But what I cannot attain through my own works, Jesus has done for me with His blood. In fact, it is only the covering of His blood that makes it possible for God to accept us. Without that covering, He'd see our sins, and He'd be compelled by His own holiness to reject us.

I agree with what Kathy has said. I wondered for a while who the 10 bridesmaids were also. After reading what Jack Kelley said concerning them, I have to agree that the 10 bridesmaids are those who are still alive at the end of the tribulation period. If the church is the Bride(and it is), then we couldn't be the bridesmaids too. I believe we should keep our eyes on Jesus, and not be lukewarm, but I believe God's word that we are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of Redemption. There are a lot of people going to church that have never been Born Again. Those people will be left behind because they never got saved. Salvation is the gift of God, not of works. It's by grace through faith that we are saved, not of works. I love you all, and I look forward to seeing you soon when Jesus catches away his church. God bless!

Kevin

This is a wonderful message! I believe it really true. Thank you for this message. We are going to meet soon in the heaven.

I agree with Kevin.

And I agree with Gimel Israel, too--we will all soon meet in Heaven! Any time now, and I can't wait!

Mollie, the author of that YouTube video may not realize it, but in saying that born-again Christians will be left behind to face God's wrath in the Tribulation, he is, in effect, saying, that born-again Christians will have their salvations revoked. Because that is what God would have to do, to leave part of His Church behind. Because as long as even part of the Church is here, so is the Restrainer, and the Tribulation cannot begin until the Restrainer is gone. Therefore, since every person who has accepted Christ as his Savior is sealed and indwelled by God's Holy Spirit, God would have to take His Holy Spirit out of those true believers. He would have to cancel their salvation. If He did that, it would be the same as if they had never been saved to begin with. Maybe worse, in fact, because I don't know if God would be willing to save them a second time.

Besides, the Apostle Paul told the Corinthian church--the most carnal church in his day--that "we all will be changed" (i.e., Raptured) and that we all have to stand before Jesus at His Judgment Seat following the Rapture. We can't all stand before the Bema and give account for our works if part of the Church is not there.

Kathy G.

LOL. I agree on that point, Mollie. We do have to agree to disagree. And where the partial Rapture is concerned, I do disagree emphatically--I will make no bones about that. (No, you didn't make a mistake, but the one who made the YouTube video did. He made the mistake I referred to in my above post.)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be back! I missed being able to get on here.

If a person keeps the book of Revelation in proper chronological order and READ THE WORDS, one can see that there are two seperate parts of the 7 years.

The first 3-1/2 years is the Great Tribulation..
Chapter seven.. "AFTER THIS.." After what.. After the first 3-1/2 years of great trib., then Rev.7 is shown..

I'm amazed how man is so much smarter than God by wanting to move his word all over the place instead of keeping it in context..

On the 2 rapture deal.. this is it..

For those fence stradlers that's left behind they will be taken up before the WRATH period starts in REV.8 when SEAL SEVEN starts the WRATH or Indignation or Judgment of God, etc..

BUT notice that this 2nd group will not come back down and be priests and kings ruling with Jesus for the 1000 years.. (THE SUN does not shine on them anymore)

This is a very exciting book to study and easy to understand if ONE KEEPS IT's in Chronological order and context..

Hope this helps..

Jesus makes it clear to that one Church "Thyatira" that he would cast some into "GREAT Trib." UNLESS they repented..

They are saved but they will not be in that elite group as priests and kings in the first calling..

People just can't get that between their ears and understand... REPENT... REPENT... We stumble daily... REPENT...

Joseph

Very ture, we don't all agree, therefore, let us agree that we do disagree, and perhaps in Heaven we'll have time to discuss it with one another. Perhaps by then it won't be important any longer.

However here on Earth, let us make sure that no one gets left behind because we believe to be correct in our views. Let us not hinder anyone in anyway in their faith...It's ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry.

If one believes you must be holy in order to see God, because He is Holy...and another says Salvation through Jesus is enough! Better to side on the holy side..and make sure you are safe than sorry...for it's too late on the other side, as it is not a place to tell Jesus but I always thought different, and was taught by others differently. What does His word say to you when you read the scriptures, what does it confirm in your most innermost spirit.

Don't take ANY CHANCES WHEN IT COMES TO WHERE YOU WILL
RESIDE AND SPEND ETERNITY! BETTER TO AGREE TO DISAGREE AND FOLLOW WHAT THE LORD LAYS ON YOUR HEART instead.

Besides where we will reside for eternity,the next most important thing is to bring the lost in, this very late hour. LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE LOST WITHOUT JESUS, AND THEIR ETERNAL HOME WILL BE WITH SATAN AND HIS COHORTS. TELL THEM THEIR ONLY HOPE IS JESUS AND HOW THEY TOO CAN GO TO HEAVEN, VIA THE RAPTURE OR DEATH WHICHEVER COMES FIRST!

Let us listen to one another, and remember that we will have to give account to ever word spoken be it good or bad.

Jesus is coming and I pray that people whom come here to read, or share, will be prepared to meet the Lord.
Let's not discount anything that may be an asset to us believers or non believers alike, if it is in scripture, then it must be so.

REPENT AND BE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY!

JESUS IS COMING!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

King James Bible
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death

King James Bible
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://nasb.scripturetext.com/proverbs/14.htm

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

<< Proverbs 14 >>
New American Standard Bible

Contrast the Upright and the Wicked

1The wise woman builds her house,
But the foolish tears it down with her own hands.
2He who walks in his uprightness fears the LORD,
But he who is devious in his ways despises Him.

3In the mouth of the foolish is a rod for his back,
But the lips of the wise will protect them.

4Where no oxen are, the manger is clean,
But much revenue comes by the strength of the ox.

5A trustworthy witness will not lie,
But a false witness utters lies.

6A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none,
But knowledge is easy to one who has understanding.

7Leave the presence of a fool,
Or you will not discern words of knowledge.

8The wisdom of the sensible is to understand his way,
But the foolishness of fools is deceit.

9Fools mock at sin,
But among the upright there is good will.

10The heart knows its own bitterness,
And a stranger does not share its joy.

11The house of the wicked will be destroyed,
But the tent of the upright will flourish.

12There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

13Even in laughter the heart may be in pain,
And the end of joy may be grief.

14The backslider in heart will have his fill of his own ways,
But a good man will be satisfied with his.

15The naive believes everything,
But the sensible man considers his steps.

16A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil,
But a fool is arrogant and careless.

17A quick-tempered man acts foolishly,
And a man of evil devices is hated.

18The naive inherit foolishness,
But the sensible are crowned with knowledge.

19The evil will bow down before the good,
And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.

20The poor is hated even by his neighbor,
But those who love the rich are many.

21He who despises his neighbor sins,
But happy is he who is gracious to the poor.

22Will they not go astray who devise evil?
But kindness and truth will be to those who devise good.

23In all labor there is profit,
But mere talk leads only to poverty.

24The crown of the wise is their riches,
But the folly of fools is foolishness.

25A truthful witness saves lives,
But he who utters lies is treacherous.

26In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence,
And his children will have refuge.

27The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life,
That one may avoid the snares of death.

28In a multitude of people is a king’s glory,
But in the dearth of people is a prince’s ruin.

29He who is slow to anger has great understanding,
But he who is quick-tempered exalts folly.

30A tranquil heart is life to the body,
But passion is rottenness to the bones.

31He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker,
But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.

32The wicked is thrust down by his wrongdoing,
But the righteous has a refuge when he dies.

33Wisdom rests in the heart of one who has understanding,
But in the hearts of fools it is made known.

34Righteousness exalts a nation,
But sin is a disgrace to any people.

35The king’s favor is toward a servant who acts wisely,
But his anger is toward him who acts shamefully.

All I can say is, Valerie, is that I'm not good enough to deserve Heaven. No matter how hard I try, I will never be good enough. Until God sets me free of my sin nature, I will always fall short of His glory because I still sin. And if we are all honest with ourselves and one another, we all have to make the same honest admission.

It's very fortunate that Jesus' blood covers us and makes it possible for God to accept us--thus making us fit for Heaven--because we'd all be goners if we had to be good enough to earn the right to live there in death or the Rapture. What we can't do for ourselves, Jesus has done for us, and hallelujah for that!

All I can say Kathy, yes Jesus did it all for us, because of His obediance to the Father. God commands us to be Holy, like He is holy, therefore, I must be obediant like Jesus was and is and follow what the God has set upon my heart from His Holy word and Spirit.

For it is God's word that matters, when all is said and done.

Repent and be yea holy for He is holy, because without holiness no one can see God..God's word's not my.

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie,
Well said... I could not have said it any better than you!
Everyday is a battle, but with our Lord by our side all things are possible.

I was very sad today to learn that other people believed in OSAS (once saved always saved) so I prayed to the Lord about it and for His guidance on what I should do...I sat humbly at my bed and ask the Lord for His guidance. After I got done talking to the Lord, I took my bible and just open up the bible to see what the Lord has to say to me through His holy words. When I opened the bible, I turned to Mark 7 and it talks about the Pharisees who questioned Jesus how his disciples did not wash their hands before eating. Jesus said 6 "He replied, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 7 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.' 8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions." 9 And he continued, "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!

I'm not very good at interpreting bible verses, but with this scriptures, I believe Jesus is saying that we should be obedient of God's holy word and not how mankind tells us how we should believe in the Lord.

Jesus paid such a high price for us at calvary; through His blood we are washed white as snow; through His wounds we are healed and made whole...let's continue our journey in righteousness and holiness for our Lord until He comes for us. Our Jesus is the way, the truth, and the Life...there is no other way.

mtnmollie
No where in that video did it say or not say what you just said, Kathy.

Charity did quote alot of scripture, though.

I recognoise and agree with scripture.

Peace.

Mollie, you can find in the scripture 1 Peter 1:16
"Be holy, because I am holy." NIV
"You must be holy, because I am holy" ISV

Hebrews 12:14 "Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." NIV

I'm not sure what you were looking for? Hope this is it?

mtnmollie
Kathy G.
All I can say is, Valerie, is that I'm not good enough to deserve Heaven. No matter how hard I try, I will never be good enough. Until God sets me free of my sin nature, I will always fall short of His glory because I still sin. And if we are all honest with ourselves and one another, we all have to make the same honest admission.

It's very fortunate that Jesus' blood covers us and makes it possible for God to accept us--thus making us fit for Heaven--because we'd all be goners if we had to be good enough to earn the right to live there in death or the Rapture. What we can't do for ourselves, Jesus has done for us, and hallelujah for that!

What kathy just said- the post above mine, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yes, that quote was mine.

Like any good Baptist, I believe in eternal security. I believe that once Jesus saves us, His Holy Spirit seals and indwells us, thus securing our salvation. He acts as our deposit, our down payment, so to speak. (My Scripture backup for what I have just can be found in Paul's epistle to the Ephesians.) It's only during the Church Age that God does that for His people. His Holy Spirit did not seal and indwell believers during the Old Testament era, nor will He do that for the Tribulation believers. The Church Age is unique. That means we don't have to earn our salvation, nor do we have to work like beavers to keep it. We don't have to be afraid, as King David had good reason to be, that God will take His Holy Spirit away from us, because He seals us when we're born again. Salvation is a free gift, purchased for us by Jesus' blood. All we have to do is believe and receive.

Kathy G.

mtnmollie
Kasey- what happened to your prayer thread?

Mollie, I'm not sure what you meant by prayer thread?

Nondenominational churches tend to be charismatic, I've noticed. I've been to some of those myself. Are you a member of a nondenominational church, Mollie? Just curious.

Sorry, but I think this denomination issue, is being carried away as you stated Mollie.

Mollie Sis, I love you dearly, but we are not to debate on denominational issues. It's part of the rules. It stated at the top of our forum. I'm sorry you're still hurting, I really am, especially what you have had to experienced...however, what about all those people whom lurk here and read...from all backgrounds of Christian religion. We want to be part of leading people to Jesus no matter what denomination they maybe.

My prayer is that God heals you of the pain you have endured because of others in churchs.

I have no choice but to delete, your last post.

You did say yourself you got carried away!

Therefore, let us get back to the topic..."Let us prepare for the Lord's coming---Do not get left behind"

Love in Christ,

Valerie

mtnmollie
I forgot its title, pray for rita or something?

"Like any good Baptist, I believe "

I'm not a good Baptist. LOL>
But I believe the Bible.

Mt. 5: 19
Be a doer of the word.

When non- denominational people or people from many denominations- get together
the only thing that holds us together is the word of God.

Oh yes, I posted something for us to pray for rita forum people, but after I saw that so many people saw and no response...I didn't think it was too appropriate so I deleted it.