Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message From Dr. Owuor- Pray for Israel

This video below was posted on YouTube today, but I'm not sure if Dr. Owuor's vision is from last night or sometime before. Either way, I thought it would be good to post it, since it concerns Israel facing war very soon. Please pray for Israel!

Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAUySoetr0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Message From Dr. Owuor- Pray for Israel

Father in Heaven, I pray that You would restore Israel's promised land, and You also will remove the stone heart and put the flesh heart inside them. Be Your blessing and grace be upon them and let the enemies of Israel learn who You are, the Mighty God of Israel, King of kings, Lord of lords.

I praise and worship You for Your wondrous work is already here, Your mighty salvation is upon us and we are going soon to be with You forever. Though my heart is in trouble for many who don't believe in You, I pray that You will strengthen Israel, provide them with Your zeal and save them in their perilous time. I command all the blessings and richness toward Your people and Israel Your loved one.

May Yahshua Our Beloved One come and take us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy .

Amen, God. I pray for all that, too. And that You will wait no longer in bringing us Home in our new bodies, too!

Amen Lord, I agree with Gimel. Your name be glorified in all the earth; Your name be lifted up above all others especially in Jerusalem. May the idols be cast down. Powers of darkness fail. To You God, belongs victory over all Your enemies. By Your might God, scatter the enemies of Israel and glorify Your name. Amen.

Praying for Israel, that they may accept the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and that God will bring eternal peace to their land, upon the Lord's return to rule and reign...that it may be soon!
May their eyes be opened to see their true Messiah whom is coming very soon! May God protect His own, and see them through all the trials and tribulation soon to befall them. Lord hear my prayers! Amen!