Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gems from Qumran - The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek

I wanted to share a Gem from the manuscripts found at Qumran. Hope you enjoy!

... indicates missing text
[ ] indicates generally accepted interpolations by translators THESE ARE EDUCATED GUESSES
( ) indicates notes

Qumran IIQ13 fragments 1-4

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek

...And concerning that which He said, In [this] year of Jubilee [each of you shall return to his property (Lev. 25:13); and likewise, And this is the manner of release:] every creditor shall release that which he has lent [to his neighbour. He shall not exact it of his neighbour and his brother], for God's release [has been proclaimed] (Deut. 15:2). [And it will be proclaimed at] the end of days concerning the captives as [He said, To proclaim liberty to the captives (Isa. 61:1). Its interpretation is that He] will assign the to the Sons of Heaven and to the inheritance of Melchizedek; f[or He will cast] their [lot] amid the por[rtions of Melchize]dek, who will return them there and will proclaim to them liberty, forgiving them [the wrong-doings] of all their iniquities.

And this thing will [occur] in the first week of the Jubilee that follows the nine Jubilees. And the Day of Atonement is the e[nd of the] tenth Jubilee when all the Sons of [Light] and the men of the lot of Melchizedek will be atoned for. [And] a statute concerns them [to prov]ide them with their rewards. For this is the moment of the Year of Grace for Melchizedek. [And h}e will, by his strength, judge the holy ones of God, executing judgement as it is written concerning him in the Songs of David, who said, ELOHIM has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgement (Psalm 82:1). And it was concerning him that he said, (Let the assembly of the peoples,) return to the height above them; EL (God) will judge the peoples (Psalm 7:7-8)As for that which he s[aid, How long will you] judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah (Psalm 82:2), it's interpretation concerns Belial and the spirits of his lot [who] rebelled by turning away from the precepts of God to... And Melchizedek will avenge the vengeance of the judgements of God... and he will drag [them from the hand of] Belial and from the hand of all the sp[irits of] his [lot]. And all the 'gods [of Justice'] will come to his aid [to] attend to the de[struction] of Belial. And the height is... all the sons of God... this... This is the day of [Peace/Salvation] concerning which [God] spoke [though Isa]iah the prophet, who said, [How] beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who proclaims peace, who brings good news, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion: Your ELOHIM [reigns](Isa. 52:7). Its interpretation; the mountains are the prophets... and the messenger is the Anointed one of the spirit, concerning whom Dan[iel] said, [Until an anointed one, a prince] (Dan. 9:25)... [And he w brings] good , who proclaims [salvation]: it is concerning him that it is written... [To comfort [those who mourn: its interpretation], to make them understand all the ages of t[ime]... In truth... will turn away from Belial... by the judgements of God, as it is written concerning him, [who says to Zion]; your ELOHIM reigns. Zion is... ,those who uphold the Covenant, who turn from walking [in] the way of the people. And your ELOHIM is Melchizedek, [who will save them from] the hand of Belial.

As for that which He said, Then you shall send abroad the trump[et in] all the land (Lev.25:9)...

Dr. Owuor has a mighty teaching on Melchizedek called Melchizedek' Day.

Grace and Peace