Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MASS WORM DIE-OFF IN 3 STATES, NOW A QUAKE JUST HIT IN OHIO, BIGGER QUAKE TO

ALERT! MASS WORM DIE-OFF IN 3 STATES, NOW A QUAKE JUST HIT IN OHIO, BIGGER QUAKE TO FOLLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17jXgr3gAI&feature=player_embedded

more worm stories, 2 in 1 week! that's unusual too!

Re: MASS WORM DIE-OFF IN 3 STATES, NOW A QUAKE JUST HIT IN OHIO, BIGGER QUAKE TO

This is quite a story. In the video he said that the dead worms are actually covering a three state area, with Ohio central. He is wondering if the die-offs are due to magnetic earth changes related to the 3.0 quake in Ohio today. He also mentioned ACIDIC soil. That reminded me of reading that the wave of storms that spawned tornados all over the midwest and south originated in the Gulf of Mexico. That was a big red flag to me that the chemically charged, poisoned waters of the Gulf had now been carried inland and rained down over our land. Could that be why we are seeing the fish and worm die-off?

Re: MASS WORM DIE-OFF IN 3 STATES, NOW A QUAKE JUST HIT IN OHIO, BIGGER QUAKE TO

I do not know TS, I was thinking if there was pressure from underneath the earths surface from lava maybe the worms got hot :)

or couldn't breathe from the gases,

weird there is not a scientific group from our Universities gathering this data to tell us

but I forgot we only find these stories "underground" on the internet,

I guess we are worms in a way, under the radar since what we talk about is not on MSM. Oh Lord HuRRY,

its getting weirder and weirder and we are the only ones talking about it.

Something is going on and may be deliberate and not naturally occurring. I read somewhere the other day that the e-coli virus that is killing people in Europe was a bio-engineered one. That means that this is a bio-warfare attack on the food supply. Chemtrails to poison the air, now bio-viruses on the food, flouride, chloride in the water (some now want to add LITHIUM to the water supply). DNA altered seeds for the crops from Monsanto, beef, pork and chicken shot full of chemicals and hormones, and vaccines pushed on everyone from birth.

Looks like the PTB/elites are seriuos about reducing the population. How many millions of birds, fish, animals, and now worms have died since New Year's Eve of 2011? It is only June and we have been overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of deaths of all kinds. Deadliest tornado season, storm season, flood, earthquakes, tsunamis - looks like the end of the age to me. We must be on our way out soon. In all my years I have not seen these kind of things happening and I have been a news hound from the day I could read.