Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Just Heard A Shofar Blow

I am sitting here reading an article about the Joplin tornado on my computer when I heard the loud distinct tones of a single Shofar blast. It is 5:43 p.m. CST. I sat for a moment wondering if I was hearing what I just heard when it started again. Now I can hear it faintly in the background - a loud single, solemn note that just seems to go on and on out there in the background. It seems to be moving. Is this the day?

Re: I Just Heard A Shofar Blow

I hope so Texas Sue!!!

i didn't hear it. please tell me your still here!

God please make us all in one accord as the people were on Pentacost when Your Holy Spirit fell on the crowd. In unity with Christ. In unity with the Holy Spirit. We ask in the name of Your Son, Jesus the Christ, Amen

Is it just a heads up that we are close? I am still here Regina. Just remembering that J.R. Church talked about Pentecost being a perfect picture of the rapture of the church and wondering if tonight or sometime tomorrow we really do get to go home. That sound sure got my attention.

One thing we know for sure. We are surrounded by angels, indwelt with God's Spirit, and time is running out. I sure do feel great anticipation.

Wow Sue! That horn makes such a distinct sound, and I sure trust your ears.... could this really be a last warning, heads up? That would be so awesome.

By the way, (I have to tell SOMEBODY) This morning before I even opened my eyes, as I was waking up... in my mind I heard "You will see the face of God".

I thought that was really unusual, it stayed with me all day today. I hope it means something too.

Bless you and hope to see all of you soon!
Love - Shirley

Oh Shirley, how wonderful to hear those words! Maybe that was a heads-up, you are almost home kind of message!!! WOWOW, I love that.

I remember hearing the trumpet once before about a year ago. I had fallen asleep mid-morning (not working then) and was awakened by one long sustained note. This is the note/sound that comes from the long silver trumpets that the priests blew to signal that it was time to break camp and move on. We had two at church so I knew what it sounded like. We also have shofars so I recognized the difference with this one.

I would be very pleased to go home tonight or tomorrow and I know everyone here would agree and say amen to that. Wouldn't it be wonderful......

Texas Sue, and Shirley,

Sisters in Christ, how exciting. Thanks for sharing your encouraging experiences with us.

I too have had a strange feeling, for some reason I can't explain, while I'm doing something, from time to time I have this urge to stop and listen, like I'm expecting to hear "Come Up Here" any moment.

I'm telling you, it's like you are expecting someone to come to your door, and your watching for their arrival with anticipation. It's been like that for me
for a couple of days now.

I believe we are all feeling the closeness of the coming of the Lord, and are given a Heads Up, our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I know exactly what you mean. That something-in-the-air kind of feeling that is not just business as usual. Many believers/watchers think that the rapture will happen on Feast of Trumpets also called Rosh Hoshannah on Sept. 28 this year. It is where I will look next if we are still here on Thursday.

J.R. Church and Gary Stearman put forth a pretty good case for it happening on Pentecost. Gary Stearman highlighted that today on Prophecy In The News so I posted it on RFTH. Here is the link. It is 10 minutes worth a listen:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1160297&cmd=show

I believe we are all feeling the closeness of the coming of the Lord, and are given a Heads Up, our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

That something-in-the-air kind of feeling that is not just business as usual.

me too, sisters! listening for, and hoping for the soon return of our Lord. did you see the sun performance today?

"Fair use for discussion purposes"
KJV link
Psalm 19
1The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber
, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

SpaceWeather Link

Sue,
I pray that we all hear that trumpet blast real soon! Thank you for this encouraging post sister. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

I really hope the Lord comes soon. I am so tired of this world and the evil in it. This is not an easy world to live in if you are a Christian.

I am so lonely for Jesus. Sometimes I seriously ache to see Him and feel the beauty and peace that I know I will feel in His presence.

Please come soon Jesus...... I AM TERRIBLY LONELY FOR YOU!!!

shannon

Texas Sue,

Thank you for the post. I can't explain my feelings that I know something is about to give. Weather its the mideast and storming Israel's borders, or a huge earthquake in our country along the Madrid fault line.

OR better yet the RAPTURE..Praying that it's about to happen

"I hope He comes before Friday"
"I am seriously lonely for Jesus"

Amen and Amen. Let us all be of one mind and one accord. We wait on You Lord.
Come soon Lord Jesus.

Yes thank you Texas Sue and all fellows for the post

This is such good news! Please come now Lord Jesus!

I had a fortune cookie for lunch today and it read:
"You will take a pleasant journey to a place far away."

Oh, I hope that far away place is Heaven!

"For your discernment"

"What a day that will be"

Words and Music was written by: Jim Hill

There is coming a day when no heartaches shall come
No more clouds in the sky, no more tears to dim the eye.
All is peace forevermore on that happy golden shore,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
Chorus
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me through the Promised Land,
There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there;
And forever I will be with the One who died for me,

Chorus
What a day, glorious day that will be!

Kasey

"For your discernment"

That's amazing! My wife and I don't eat chinese much but a while ago we ate at one close to our house and after dinner when we received the fortune cookies I prayed to the Lord that he would give me a word, as I was a bit weary. It read "You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course."

I keep it in my wallet ever since that day 3/28.

Welcome Kasey! Glad to have you here to fellowship with us in these last days.

Amen to Regina and all being of one accord...

Acts 2:1

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Maranatha!

We are all ready to fly - just need the call!

Mary, that is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite songs of all time! What a day that will be. I bet we will be singing it even AFTER we get home as a remembrance of our longing and anticipation. Thanks for posting the words and the song.

Regina, thanks for the shofar blast video too. The one I heard was the first one - the single blast. One other thing your post reminded me of. Gary Wood, who died in a car wreck in 1966 and came back, saw Jesus in heaven and Jesus was wearing a prayer shawl, a Tallit like the one in the video. Isn't that something?

AMEN! Oh What a day that will be! Thank you Mary for posting this song - it's been absolutey YEARS since I've heard it. Brings back such childhood memories. I so enjoyed the pictures of Jesus.... especially that one where he's smiling really big and welcoming us in. I just wanted to gaze at it and imagine him smiling like that at all of us on that glorious day, and every day after that. (sigh) (lovesick me)

Wow, that's awesome T/Sue..

I have been thinking for some time now since my June 4th rapture vision in 2009..

I was on the Church parking lot when it took place in the vision. I had assumed at that time that it was Sunday morning because that was the only time I went to Church.

Since then they have started Bible study back up on Wednesday nights.

Also I have noticed since then, in the vision when I looked up and saw Jesus, that the SUN was NOT in my face..

Sunday mornings if I look up where I seen Jesus in the vision (East/NE) the sun is blinding me..

I am now thinking that vision was for a different day than Sunday morning.

Here's a little praise report:

Last Sundays service the Holy Spirit was really moving heavy in the service. He poured threw me 5 times.. Mass of people went up to praise, others to repent.

After those left the Holy Spirit was still moving, even more people came up until after the 3rd batch, then things leveled off.... WOW.. OH, WOW.. I was on cloud nine...LOL

I was thinking what a wonderful day this is, and what even more joyous when we get taken up with Jesus..

Can you imagine the LOVE and the JOY, then the celebrating with our wonderful Lord and Savior...

I can hardly wait..

Is tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, the day. That's a question not a date set...

Praise to our Father, His Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit our Comforter...

GLORY, GLORY, and Hallelujah and AMEN...

Joseph

You are all welcome!

Such a sweet spirit on line tonight. Such an air of expectation...just praising the Lord. It looks like I will stay up a little later than usual to see what may happen.

He Is Here

Chorus
He is here! Hallalujah! He is here! Amen!
He is here, holy, holy, I will bless His name again;
He is here, listen closely; Hear Him calling out your name;
He is here, you can touch Him; You will never be the same!

Verse 1
I sense an awesome moving of the Holy Spirit;
I see His countenance resting on your face;
I know that there are angels hov'ring all around us,
For the presence of the Lord is in this place.

Chorus

Verse 2
I searched for peace among the shadows dark and lonely,
Gave up on finding that strong and lasting love;
I tasted all the things that sin could think to offer me,
But today, I feast on manna from above.

Chorus

that is a great song Mary!! I sure enjoyed it.

"Chorus
What a day, glorious day that will be!"

R.J., I loved reading your report. How wonderful!!! Also, the update about the location of the sun and the possibility of it being a weekday too. Tomorrow, Wednesday is the center of Pentecost! Hope this is it my brother!

Mary, I had just read R.J.'s report of his church being touched by the Holy Spirit and then scrolled down and saw the song you posted. How awesome is that song! Gives me chills and goosebumps for sure. Reading everyone's thoughts on the thread and listening to this inspired music makes me wish we were all in a room together so we could chat and pray and sing together. That would just be perfect wouldn't it? I guess tonight RFTH will be our UPPER ROOM where we gather in one accord and watch for our dear Savior.

Texas Sue Reading everyone's thoughts on the thread and listening to this inspired music makes me wish we were all in a room together so we could chat and pray and sing together. That would just be perfect wouldn't it?

Oh that would be just like heaven if we were all together singing hyms and praising the Lord as the trumpet would sound! AND WE ALL GO AS A GROUP!

LOL LOL LOL Right when we are on the computer and we suddenly leave rejoicing.

Mary, here we are, all gathered in one accord waiting to leave this world!

"Be ye followers of Christ as dear children..."

Cesca, that is another very anointed and moving song. WOW.

It is so easy to imagine what it will be like seeing Jesus face to face, but when we actually do - what will it be like? I suppose we will know really soon.

oh to be in an upper room together.
you know in a way we are... we are wired and wireless together in space. Hehe caught up together
oh let us sing His praises
lay our burdens down and put on the garment of praise

Re: I Just Heard A Shofar Blow/Fortune Cookie Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey

Philip posted this in response to Kasey and then added his own experience:

"For your discernment"

That's amazing! My wife and I don't eat chinese much but a while ago we ate at one close to our house and after dinner when we received the fortune cookies I prayed to the Lord that he would give me a word, as I was a bit weary. It read "You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course."

I keep it in my wallet ever since that day 3/28.

Welcome Kasey! Glad to have you here to fellowship with us in these last days.

Amen to Regina and all being of one accord...

Acts 2:1

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Maranatha!
Philip

Terry's Post Start Here:

3rd Witness with Fortune Cookies

We had Chinese tonight and we usually only get 1 cookie in our bag even though there is two of us. Tonight, there were two cookies this time, but one of them was broken and the fortune was lost. The other cookie however had the fortune and I was very anxious to see it.

I like the flavor of fortune cookies don't you? Kinda of vanilla-ey, you know? That is a really good flavor I think. the cookies are alittle too crunchy though... Okay, okay, I'll quit stalling. Here is the fortune:

"Any doubts you may have will disappear early this month."

We're going ho-ome, we're going ho'ome. We get to see our Jesus, We get to dance with Jesus!!! WooHoo, the Lord is coming, prepare ye the way! Glory Hallelujah!!!

3 Witnesses!!!

Terry His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Texas Sue, & Everyone,

My Husband decided to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and I decided to catch up on my sewing for the grandkids. I was sitting at the dinning room table, sewing and listening. Then all of a sudden I stopped sewing because I couldn't believe what the announcer was saying just before the game was about to begin....Now remember this is at a hockey game... He said, "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" Then he said that's from "Corinthians"!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I said to my husband, do you know that scripture the hockey announcer just said it's about the Rapture...! I was floored, I thought the Rapture was going to happen that very second.

I'm telling you all, the signs are coming in the places you least expect them too.

We're going home, we're really going home...Thanks be to God!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

I was reading about the fortune cookies and your post too Val, when I realized this song was playing on the radio. By the way, I have NEVER heard a sports announcer quote a scripture!

Never had thought about how much this song is like the rapture because once home there is no more parting, no more good-byes. It is a secular song, but over and over they keep singing, "We'll never have to say good-bye again," and it just made me homesick.

Terry and Valerie, I'm so excited! Both sounds like great confirmations that we are going home soon!

Wow, it's amazing that someone would announce the rapture over the speaker at a game like that! That is amazing to hear! I wonder what the audience were thinking? Probably, "huh, what is the rapture?" But I'm sure they know now after hearing about Mr. Harold Camping.

Last month, and just before a disaster like an EQ rocked some where, I can't recall where...I heard a short but brief horn blast.

Remember that Concepion, Chilean quake, and me hearing a very looong horn blast the eve that it struck?

SisterNChrist
Last month, and just before a disaster like an EQ rocked some where, I can't recall where...I heard a short but brief horn blast.

Remember that Concepion, Chilean quake, and me hearing a very looong horn blast the eve that it struck?

SisterinChrist I just came back online and saw your post. Yes, I do remember that - isn't that the 8.8 quake? A man named Piers Corban predicted something would happen this week, between June 27 and July 2, but so far I haven't heard any news. Things are happening so fast now that I wouldn't be surprised what could occur between now and morning right?

Apparently this thread has been hijacked!

The subject is "I Just Heard A Shofar Blow"

What does this court case have anything to do with the subject posted and started this thread.

Now it's turning into a debate!!!

I will just have to delete the discussion on this court case, as it is irrelavant to this subject.

Please try to stick to the subject at hand...

Valerie

P.S.

18 posts have been deleted, in reference to the court case!