Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CJ’s / prophecy partner’s latest on Pentecost – “Double witness!!!”

ALL:

Yesterday afternoon, 6/5, I went to the beach with some family members. When I got back - totally tired, sandy, and sweaty – I checked my phone messages and there was a message from my prophecy partner. She has had a cancer operation and is taking chemo therapy and doesn’t check her computer (it’s upstairs) because she is staying downstairs and I have been telling her things by phone.

She is big into “types”. She has believed that a “type” would show the timing of the rapture and “thought” (even EXACTLY like CJ) that Ascension Day would “fit”.

BUT…………..

On the VERY SAME afternoon that Kevin shared CJ’s new and excellent revelation, she was calling and had left her message that PENTECOST “might” be that day (again, just like CJ) that we should watch!!!! In fact the “timing” of his post was 4:44 p.m. INCREDIBLE!!! The number “444” means “ALL TRUTH, THAT REVEALED AND THAT NOT YET REVEALED”!!!!

You MUST understand about my prophecy partner. She doesn’t get carried away with very much. She sticks close to scripture and Biblical “types” and won’t listen to many dreams, etc. She has been told when to get in and get out of the stock market by the Lord and was DEAD ON as concerning these things. When she “hears” from the Lord, she “knows” it.

So…………………

I called her this morning, 6/6/11, and KNEW what I would read to her – Kevin’s post about CJ’s newest revelation!!! She was shocked as that was EXACTLY the type thing that God was telling her. The “timing” was the same as far as “when” Kevin posted this and her call – the afternoon of 6/5/11. This is a DOUBLE WITNESS!!!!

There’s VERY FEW times I’ve heard her break down over things. She did over this!!!

THANK YOU, CJ!!!!!! THANK YOU, Kevin!!!!!!!!

And “BLESSINGS” to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

“COME, LORD JESUS!!!!”

Calvin

The Pattern I have been looking for!!!
Kevin
Jun 5, 2011 - 4:44PM

LINK

This is another study from Corey that he sent me by email to post. God bless you!

Kevin

I have always believed the only way to discover the rapture is through PARALLELS because there is "NOTHING NEW UNDER THEN SUN", nothing that will not be repeated! I have FINALLY found the parallel have always been looking for, the one God LEFT US to understand the rapture day!

We know that the church is "Spiritual Israel".

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy" (1 Peter 2:9, 10).

Peter said that Christ's church is "a holy nation" (1 Peter 2:9). Figuratively speaking, the church is God's nation of people, a kingdom of people exclusively consecrated to Him.

Israel, as God's chosen nation, was called to holiness. Through Moses, God told Israel, "You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy" (Leviticus l9:2). He further told them, "And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" (Exodus 19:6). With this call of Israel to holiness in mind, and even quoting perhaps from Leviticus 19:2, Peter told the readers of his letter, "But like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior, because it is written, 'You shall be holy, for I am holy"' (1 Peter 1:15,16).

The church, therefore, is spiritual Israel, the Israel of God today. We are a chosen people just as Israel of old was chosen. We have priesthood today even as Israel did in Old Testament times. As Israel was God's holy nation, the church is God's holy nation today. Even as God called Israel to be a people of His own possession in the days of old, today, in the Christian dispensation, God regards Christ's church as His chosen possession.

We are clearly "SPIRITUAL ISRAEL"

Now, this brings up a very, very interesting understanding of the way God will "marry his church"...

How?

Since we are the spiritual aspect of Israel, the Lord will marry us in the same manner he married Israel -- AT SINAI, on PENTECOST!

Israel was the bride of Jehovah & the church is the bride of Christ! -- SEE the difference?

Physical wedding and Spiritual wedding - Jehovah to Israel - Christ to church! If we are SPIRITUAL ISRAEL, the Christ is SPIRITUAL JEHOVAH!! The wedding will take place on the same day it did in the Old Testament, which is Pentecost!!

Now, before God actually married Israel, the courtship of Israel by God began during the Passover season, on the day of first fruits! Many Jewish scholars believe that when Israel was the bride of Jehovah, Passover was the courtship of Israel but Shavuot (Pentecost) was the actual marriage!

Do you see yet the parallel?

Biblical truths and patterns ALWAYS start from a Jewish origin. This is the same way it is with Jesus Christ and His bride from Passover to Pentecost!! Understanding yet?

Check this out...

On the feast of First Fruits, God brought Israel "down into the red sea", and up into new life! The Red Sea crossing is a Type of Baptism through the messiah!

(1) Were the Israelites slaves to Pharaoh—a type of us slaves to Satan? Exodus 2:23; 4:21; Romans 6:16.

Comment: The servitude to Pharaoh typified one being in sinful servitude to Satan.

======================================================================

(2) What was the significance of the lamb’s blood, which Israel applied to the doorposts to protect them from the death angel? Exodus 12:6, 12-13; I Corinthians 5:7.

Comment: The death angel “passed over” Israel where the blood of the lamb was applied to the doorposts. Likewise, the sacrifice of Christ—the Passover Lamb—delivers those from the death penalty who are covered by His blood.

===============================================================

Now, this is the one you MUST PAY ATTENTION TO, it's critical in understanding this amazing parallel:

3.) Was Israel’s deliverance from Egyptian bondage through the Red Sea considered a type of Christian baptism in the New Testament? I Corinthians 10:1-2.

Comment: The parallel of the deliverance of Israel at the Red Sea with water baptism is clearly established here. These verses also show how Moses was a type of Christ. The phrase, “and they were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea” (I Cor. 10:2), clearly shows that Moses was typifying Christ by his role in this event. Acts 7:37 and Acts 3:22 also picture Moses as a type of Christ.

Now, just like the BLOOD was put on the doorpost on Passover, the lamb of God poured out his BLOOD for us on Passover!

Also, just like Israel was delivered from Pharaoh on FIRST FRUITS, and began their walk of NEWNESS in new life leading up their MARRIAGE to God on Pentecost!

The church, spiritual Israel was spiritually delivered from Satan through the resurrection of Christ on FIRST FRUITS, which began our "walking in NEWNEWSS".

Just as the children of Israel were delivered from their enemies at the Red Sea
"On First Fruits", the church was delivered from her enemies through the resurrection of Christ "On First Fruits" because there is no salvation without the resurrection!

The children of Israel were delivered from their enemies at the Red Sea, the same place that their enemies were destroyed.

The church body of Christ were delivered from their enemies (sin, Satan, death, hell, and the grave) by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Just like water baptism is a figure of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, so the crossing of the Red Sea is also a figure of the death, burial, and resurrection. The children of Israel went down into the Sea and then came up out of the Sea, just like Jesus Christ went down into the grave and then came up out of the grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow

Now, remember that we are "Spiritual Israel", and we took the same steps as the children of Israel did, but in the spiritual sense, but our spiritual deliverances took place on the SAME EXACT DAY their physical deliverances -- WE TRULY ARE "SPIRITUAL ISRAEL"!!!

Now, it does not end at the Rea Sea, just like our resurrection with Christ into new life is not the ending, but rather the beginning!!

Just as Israel began "walking in NEWNESS" after the crossing ON FIRST FRUITS , the church is to begin "walking in NEWNESS" after we crossed through our red sea, the blood of Christ, ON FIRST FRUITS!!!

The beginning of our spiritual walk in the newness after being resurrected to NEW LIFE is symbolized in the feast of FIRST FRUITS, when Christ began walking in the newness of LIFE!!

After this, Israel wandered the desert of 50 days before MEETING GOD at the sound of the TRUMPET, where they were MARRIED TO GOD!!

In the same manner, we shall MEET CHRIST at the sound of the TRUMPET, where we will be MARRIED TO CHRIST!!!

This is the pattern I have been looking for and praying about!!!

I first thought first fruits, but later learned it was symbolic of our SPIRITUAL RESSURECTION into NEW LIFE. I then thought ASCENSION DAY, but now understand we are "spiritual Israel", and we take the same steps they took, on the same steps they took them. God delivered them first during the Passover season, and married them on Pentecost!

Christ delivered us first during the Passover season, and will marry us on Pentecost!!!

This is the day the LAW BEGAN, with a MARRIAGE! It is the same day LAW WILL RESTART, with a marriage!

Law Began - God married Israel!

Law Restarts - Jesus marries "spiritual Israel", the church!

Law Began - Pentecost!

Grace Started - Pentecost!

Law restarts again - Pentecost!

The Passover season is what God began "courting" Israel, preparing her for the future marriage 50 days later!!!!

The Passover season is also when Jesus began "courting" spiritual Israel, the church, preparing her for her future marriage, which is at the END of the barley harvest, on Pentecost!!

This is parallel I have been looking for! Praise God!

Pentecost is when Jesus comes down, the church goes up to MEET HIM, just like God came down, and Moses led the children of Israel (symbolic of future church) to MEET HIM at the sound of the TRUMPET!

It's PENTECOST!

It's the beginning of the wheat harvest, which is symbolic of Israel!! It's the day God will once again turn his focus towards Israel!

God began focus on Israel -- Pentecost!
God turned focus to "spiritual Israel" -- Pentecost!
God turns focus back to Israel -- Pentecost!

First time, God came down, Moses went up!

Second time, spirit came down!

Third time, Jesus comes down, spirit goes up!

The dispensation of grace MUST end on Pentecost and law MUST restart on Pentecost, there is no other day. It was foolish of me to think that there is a 10 day break between the two that is my mistake! Enoch was BORN & TAKEN on Pentecost, BEFORE THE FLOOD!

We are BORN & TAKEN on Pentecost, BEFORE THE TRIBULATION!

If you understand we are directly "spiritual Israel", and their physical deliverance and marriage took place on those days - Passover, Unleavened bread, First Fruits, and marriage on Pentecost....

Our "spiritual deliverance" also took place on Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits, and thus our marriage to CHRIST MUST TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME DAY it did with Israel, Pentecost! It's the beginning of the wheat harvest, meaning God will begin harvesting his wheat A.K.A REDEEMING ISRAEL, on the DAY THE BARLEY HARVEST ENDS, which is the DAY THE CHURCH AGE ENDS!!!!

Praise God!

Pentecost is June 11th/12th, 2011!!!

Let's go HOME!