Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Man Knows Day And Hour Truth!!

The following study is an email from Corey. God bless, and may Jesus rapture his bride soon!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashiach/no-one-knows-the-day-or-the-hour-2/

Day and Hour By: Jack Kelley!
Now we’ll look at that other popular phrase, “No one knows the day or the hour”.
“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.” (Matt. 24:36-37)
After the Great Tribulation ends (Matt. 24:29) there will be various signs in the heavens. The sun and moon will go dark and the stars will fall from the sky. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear and all the nations will mourn. After that they’ll see Him coming in the clouds with power and great glory, having gathered His elect from all over Heaven to join Him (Matt. 24:30-31). This is confirmed in both  Rev. 18:14 and Rev. 19: 11-14. From both the context and the passage itself it’s clear that the Lord was referring to the day and hour of the 2nd Coming, when He’ll be coming with us not for us.
“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.” (Matt. 24:42-44)
A few verses later, the Lord repeated the same thought, again in the context of the 2nd Coming.
The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matt. 24:50-51)
And another few verses later. There’s no way this can refer to the Rapture because the things He described will not be done to unbelievers at the Rapture. He’s speaking of the judgments that follow the 2nd Coming.
“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.” (Matt. 25:13)
For the fourth time in 28 verses the Lord has said that believers on Earth at the time of the 2nd Coming will not know the day or hour of His return. This one is in the context of the parable of the 10 bridesmaids.
In previous studies I’ve shown that this parable can’t be about the church. The Church is the Bride, not a bridesmaid, there’s only one bride, not 10, and the banquet follows the wedding, it doesn’t precede it. There’s no way a newly married bride can be excluded from her own wedding banquet by a husband who claims he doesn’t know her. The parable is about tribulation survivors, 5 of whom are saved and enter the Kingdom and 5 who are not and don’t.
What’s The Point?
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing”. (2 Tim. 4:8)
I’ve searched the Scriptures in vain trying to find either phrase used in connection with the Rapture. But no where can I find a single verse prohibiting or even discouraging speculation about its timing.
To interpret the phrase "no one knows" to mean no one "can ever know," or, "will ever know" is just plain wrong. Just read what is written. The popular interpretation is absolutely incorrect. This is not a matter of a complicated mistranslation of the Greek but simply a misreading of what is written. Those who read it in the Greek misread it in the Greek as well. The word "oiden" is a very simple word that is translated "knows." Oh, the power of a preconceived idea!

36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
42 Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.
43 But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.
44 For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

Let’s finally read what our Lord was really saying!...Not what MOST teach in a religious, lack of understanding way!

The Simple Pattern: Noah Knew - and so can You!
Now, let's consider the parenthesis.
For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
40 Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

This is talking about HIS SECOND COMING TO SET UP THE KINGDOM, NOT THE RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The righteious people of Israel in the tribulation or on the earth at the time of the second coming CAN KNOW!!!!............
For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. What does this mean? Two things are compared. One is an example for the other, a pattern. To understand the one we simply look to the other. How do we compare the two? In what way are they alike? In every way? No, obviously not, because the rainbow remains as a sign of the Lord's promise never to destroy the earth again by water. In what way, then? Let me ask you once again, what's the subject at hand? Take a step back and remember where this parenthesis has been set in the context. The subject has not changed. This passage is still about knowledge of what day the Lord is coming, about knowing before that day comes. If we look to the context to supply the point of comparison we find this single very obvious theme. So then, because the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah, we compare the two on the point of advance knowledge of the time. If the day the Flood came was known in advance, the day the Lord will come will be known in advance! If day of flood - knowable, then, day of coming - knowable. The knowability of the day of the coming of the son of man depends simply on whether the day the Flood came was knowable.

The answer to the big question comes down to this. Did anyone know when the flood would come before it came? Let's go to Genesis 7 to learn from this important model.

For after seven more days, I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will blot out from the face of the land every living thing that I have made.

Genesis 7:4

Was this rain sent according to the promised schedule?

It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth.

Genesis 7:10

It came to pass as it had been revealed to Noah - to the very day! As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man! Some knew the very day appointed in the days of Noah, and, by reason of this simple example, it is certain some will know the very day at the coming of the Son of Man! Could the answer to the question of know ability really be that simple? Yes! But, how well hidden this has been and still remains from most! The matter of the hiding and revealing of this particular gem should speak loudly to us about the value of knowing the day of our Lord's coming. Knowing when our Lord comes like a thief and everything that attends that knowledge is so valuable that even the very know ability of that time has been hidden! Do you see it? That's incredibly valuable!

Let’s leave so called “date setters” ALONE. They do nothing wrong AT ALL by God, it does not matter what YOU THINK. They don’t set dates, the SPECULATE based on the fruitful knowledge of the word of God which they don’t bind up!!!!

Speculate all you want, I personally believe the day Is  revealed somewhere, in  some aspect in scripture!!

Interpret the bible RIGHT!!!