Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FunVax-Destroying Religious Fundamentalism-one Vaccination at a time!!!!!!

Sick of fighting with people who push their religion on you? Well, the Pentagon has the answer:
FunVax Video

This video was from 2005, have you had your flu or rhino-virus vaccination in the past few years? Once my eyes were opened you could not get a vaccination needle near me. I take Vitamin D3 (non-fish liver) 10,000mg per day to boost immunity. Did you know that sunscreen blocks you from receiving your normal dose of Vitamin D when you're outside in the sun, as well as keeping bad rays away?

There is a lot of information about vaccinations and how bad their ingredients are, here's a video that will give you some info. on vaccines. If you have grandbabies or children you MUST watch this.

Dr.Sherri Tenpenny on Vaccines
Fair Use for Information and Discussion

Is it time to go Home yet?
Please, please Lord, the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!

In His Love, By His Spirit
Terry His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Re: FunVax-Destroying Religious Fundamentalism-one Vaccination at a time!!!!!!

Thank you Terry His Jewel,

I have found out about vaccines too and in Texas you can opt out, it wasn't difficult either, both of mine

received the early ones but I do not want them to have any more,

I can not imagine over whelming an infant with so many germs and preservatives, are we crazy?!

we have been led down a path that has ruined us, I can not wait till this is over,

its like only "bad penny's" show up anymore, all the good is gone,

and the feeling of being cared for has been replaced with the nanny state.

Deborah,

It's too bad, the longer you dig in the rabbit hole the more tentacles you seem to find.

Also, the other link is one of the "good" pennies, Dr. Sheri Tenpenny has been warning us for years. If we only had ears to hear. The heartbreak is overwhelming with what is really going on. Just look at the increase in autism, all traced back to vaccines and then they get a Pharmaceutical sponsored firm to attest that vaccines can't cause autism. Give me a break, it's in the "adjuvants".

Thanks for letting me vent.
Terry-His Jewel
Malachi 3:17kjv

it boils down to greed and the love of money, the root of all evil,

and not loving your neighbor as yourself, the commandment Yeshua left us

how can these people live with themselves,

they probably do not even know that saying from Jesus and

how could they with a whole generation kept from God, a result of another group of evil people, the rabbit hole is so long .