Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Owuor's revival in Kericho extended till tomorrow!!

Everyone the revival service for today the 5th of June has ended. I thought at first this must not be it.

I just saw on the Facebook Page of JESUS IS COMING https://www.facebook.com/pages/JESUS-IS-COMING/65893375417 that they have extended it till tomorrow at 9 am Kenya time to have an International Pastor's Conference (maybe it was scheduled all the time I am not sure about that)

Anyway I got to thinking. Tomorrow is June 6. It is the 44th anniversary of the 6 day war.

Also I believe it is 2300 days before Rosh HAshanna 2017.

Also I believe it is 40 days after Dr Owuor had the rapture vision on April 27. 40 being a significant number with the Lord.

So I believe the vision he had on April 27th could come to pass tomorrow. I am not saying it will for sure, but the possibilities are encouraging!!

Praise God!

Re: Owuor's revival in Kericho extended till tomorrow!!

Correction to above post....

June 5th is the 44th anniversary of the start of the 6 day war. My mistake on that.

However, tomorrow June 6th is 2300 days until Rosh hashanna 2017 and 40 days after Owuors rapture vision.

You can go to this website to verify what I am saying: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

This is the website where I got the info on the timing of Rosh Hashanna 2017 http://www.when-is.com/rosh-hashanah-2017.asp

9 am in Kenya is what time here in the US.

I am not sure but is it 1 am or 2 am? It really like thieves in the night, right? Just commenting the time.

John and Gimel:

I was listening to the update this morning about the
pastor's conference. The announcer told people that
if they are on the road back home to "RETURN" for this.

Kenya is "7" hours ahead of EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).
In other words, when it is 9:00 A.M. there, it will be
2:00 A.M. in New York or Eastern time.

MAJOR sign for me!

hey, guys. recieved a HUGE sign that has me really encouraged for today and tomorrow. i have a daily inspiration booklet written by Max Lucado in my bathroom. everytime i see a new date to watch, i check it to see what it says. june 5th spoke about how much JESUS loves us. but guess what june 6th said!!! "In a most remarkable moment, the Word became flesh. The world will see another instantaneous transformation. When JESUS went home HE left the back door open. As a result, 'we shall all be changed in a moment, a twinkling of an eye.'The first transformation went unnoticed. But you can bet your sweet september that the second one wont."

What are the odds! probably the only rapture reference in the whole 365 page book and it is on that one! PRAISE GOD!!!

Re: MAJOR sign for me!

Wow, Calvin, that is astounding. I wonder if the Lord told Owuor to call them back. I also would like to know if this was a planned pastor's meeting or a last minute addition because the Lord told Owuor to do so.

And also wow, Scott. Thanks for sharing that. That is very exciting too.

For the most part, I am a manly man. You know most of the time kinda tough. But lately everytime I get to thinking about the reality of seeing Jesus and being with Him, I almost break into tears of joy. Actually I have broken into tears of joy when I have been alone with Him in prayer. What a glorious day it will be...words cannot describe!

Yes Gimel, 9 am in Kenya is 2 AM in the eastern US. It is 1 am where I am in the Memphis TN area.

Wow, John, Calvin, Gimel, and Scott! These are encouraging words and signs that tomorrow could be our day to fly. I pray it's so.

Kevin

The following is a post from Owuor's FAcebook page today:

"That was the biggest meeting ever! Did you listen on the internet/radio or watch online? Or were you among the millions of people on the ground of the meeting? Please share what you saw or heard. The people and nation which fail to see this revival of repentance and holiness,will surely not enter the Kingdom of God!"

I have asked for an explanation of this because it sounds very odd to me and wrong. I hope it a mistake. I would bet he has someone who doesn't speak very good english making these posts...I don't know. Any of yall have any input on this?

Do you think he means basically without repentance we cannot see the Kingdom of God...or does he literally mean if someone doesn't watch the video they can't enter?

Opinions on this anyone?

im almost certain that it was a mistake in writing. but will be very discerning until he clears that up. i also heard him say awhile back to "not miss the kericho revival unless you plan on missing the rapture." so...... i dont know, i hope not. i considered him a messenger.

John,

I saw that, too. I actually think it is two of the points you made. I think that English must be a secondary language for this person, and I also think that he/she does mean repentance. It's kind of like the crazy weather/natural disasters we have. It is so obvious...right in front of everyone's faces, yet some don't really "see" it. Also, notice the sentence is in the present tense (after the meeting). So it must mean a spiritual "see." I do not think it was meant to be literal because they know there are people that were unable to be there/view it due to finances/technical difficulties, etc. They have already commented that they will put up the videos for those that couldn't watch.

Dr. Owuor replied to the request I made. I thanked him for his reply. Here is what he said:

"The nation that doesnt gather before the LORD, in repentance, will not enter. If you have heard this message, then you have seen it. It is now upto you to prepare in holiness! The Holy Spirit that the LORD releases in these meetings is actually what you need to purify and clean your wedding gown! The rapture is near and repentance is the narrow door to the rapture! Not many people/nations will find it."

Mollie,

Also on April 27th:

Grace and Peace

John Murley
Dr. Owuor replied to the request I made. I thanked him for his reply. Here is what he said:

"The nation that doesnt gather before the LORD, in repentance, will not enter. If you have heard this message, then you have seen it. It is now upto you to prepare in holiness! The Holy Spirit that the LORD releases in these meetings is actually what you need to purify and clean your wedding gown! The rapture is near and repentance is the narrow door to the rapture! Not many people/nations will find it."

Thank you John for this reply from Dr. O.

"The nation that doesn't gather before the Lord in repentance will not enter" He's speaking to all nations to repent before the Lord, speaking of asking the Lord for forgivenss, for all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

He believes, that without holiness one will not see the Lord, which is scriptual...therefore, he's making sure that all of us try to live in holiness so that we may see the Lord as well. If you pray the Lord's prayer daily, you will see that we are repenting in that prayer! The Lord Jesus gave us that prayer, therefore, it is important to note, and keep it in mind, how we should pray to God.

For we are flesh and blood, and should we fail and fall into sin, we should repent! Saying with a contrite heart, Lord I'm sorry I sinned against you, forgive me! We are forgiven. If we can say sorry to others when we have sinned against them and hurt them, it is respectful and should come naturally amongst Christians, to say I'm sorry our Lord and God!

Oh it's true what he said about the Holy Spirit, whom God releases is what we need to purfiy us, for the Holy Spirit brings to mind when we have grieved Him. I watched one of his revivals, and I tell you I have felt the presence of the Lord. For the Holy Spirit is the One that will change us in a twinkle of an eye, at the Rapture. Therefore grieve not the Holy Spirit.

I really like what he says here "The rapture is near and repentance is the narrow door to the rapture! Not many people/nations will find it."

Very true, first of all that the Rapture is near.

Don't forget there are many people in many nations whom have not asked the Lord as their Savior, therefore, they have not repented of theirs ways, and are not born again. Coming to the Lord and asking forgiveness, and repenting of your ways is the narrow road not only for the Rapture, but to Heaven itself.
Yes it's true that not many people and nations will find it, and the great majority will be left behind.

I see his reply is honest and true...we must be ready!
Take nothing for granted. It's always better to be safe than sorry! For those whom have been sitting on the fence and haven't accepted the Lord, the time is now. Come out of the people and nations wherever you live and repent before the Lord, and as Him to forgive you and be your Lord and Savior today.

For those Christians, who have sinned, pray and tell the Lord you are sorry for sinning against him. It's only proper to do so, no matter, if you believe this is necessary to do so or not...it is right to give the Lord respect, and your Love continuously.

Remember the Holy Spirit abides in you, so grieve not the Holy Spirit, and change your ways with God's help.
For God's Holy Spirit will change us in an twinkle of an eye!

This is great news, that the Rapture is near...prepare yourself for the wedding is at hand.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie