Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Important Message

Saw this post from Jim Bramlett in another spot and I don't think he would mind it being posted here on RFTH:

Jim says,

Dear friends:

This morning I received a rare telephone call. It was from a minister friend in another state who has not called me in years. He was not even sure of my current telephone number, but called a number he had from several hears ago. I have moved twice since then. It was a miracle I was able to get this same number after moving away and back again four years later. He had no way of knowing that. I believe his calling me today, and finding me, was one of God's miracles that supports the supernatural message he called to tell me.

He called to tell me about a cousin of his who he described as a very Godly and totally trustworthy and steady man, a man who would never fabricate anything. The cousin spends much time in prayer and in seeking the Lord.

The cousin was driving in his car the other day when all of a sudden he heard the clear voice of the Lord. He knew it was the Lord because the incident was so unusual and the voice was so clear and authoritative. The voice said only four words:

"The last day approacheth!"

We believe the King James English was due to the fact that his cousin spends all his time in the King James Bible, and God speaks to us where we are. I have seen many examples of that in the past.

Let me translate for you:

"The last day approaches!"

My friend said this has had a life-changing effect on his cousin. He has been beside himself, unlike him.

There are several things about this that confirm to me that this was God's voice:

1. It was extremely brief and succinct. I believe when God speaks, He uses very few words. These so-called prophecies that go on and on, paragraph after paragraph, do not bear witness to me. They are mostly out of the human spirit -- not all bad. but not all God. Another example is African prophet Dr. David Owuor, who says the Lord told him, "Time is up. Get ready now!" Brief and powerful.

In all of creation and in all of history, God gave us only one book, and only a small portion of that book is given for the New Covenant and the life of Christ on the earth. He is a person of few words. But they are words of power and of life.

2. The message agrees with other prophetic words we have recently received, such as Dr. Owuor above, and Bible interpretations of many Bible students and scholars.

Folks, the evidence is overwhelming that this old age is quickly coming to a close, the Lord Jesus is coming soon to snatch His faithful ones away to Paradise, then deal with His nation Israel in the final years, fulfilling the prophecies.

If you do not have saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, pray and ask Him into your heart today. Do not proceed into the coming days and weeks without that peaceful assurance. You do not want to be on the earth during the coming Tribulation period, which will be hell on earth. Trust in Christ today!

If anything is keeping you from complete trust in Christ, and your relation with Him, dump it now. I said now! The eternal loss will not be worth it.

Here is a sample and suggested prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus. I believe you are the Son of God. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins. I believe that you rose from the dead. Now I ask you into my heart to be my Lord and Savior. I receive you now. Thank you for forgiving my sins and being my Lord. Help me to be what you want me to be. Amen."

If you have never done so, prayer that prayer today. I said today!

And keep looking up. Jesus is coming!

Summary:

"The last day approaches!"
"Time is up. Get ready now!"

Jim

Re: Very Important Message

Fair Use for Information and Discussion

Hey Mtn Mollie,
I went and tracked the link down, near as I could find it with the authors name included. You may want to continue on the hunt if you like.

The Last Day Approacheth

Gonna Fly Now!!!
In His Love, By His Spirit
Terry His "jewel"
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Sue,
That's a great message of how soon we will be caught to see Jesus. Praise God! I hope it's today!

Kevin

Terry - His Jewel
Fair Use for Information and Discussion

Hey Mtn Mollie,
I went and tracked the link down, near as I could find it with the authors name included. You may want to continue on the hunt if you like.

The Last Day Approacheth

Gonna Fly Now!!!
In His Love, By His Spirit
Terry His "jewel"
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Terry His Jewel, thanks for psoting the original link. You are a jewel!

I really respect Jim and believe that by virtue of the fact that he has passed this along that this word should NOT be taken lightly.

Thanks Terry for the link as well! Thanks to you too TexasSue for the thread!

Grace and Peace

Thanks for that clarification Mollie!

I just saw that it was from Jim and thought he was the author.

Grace and Peace

http://injesus.com/message-archives/prophetic/insights/very-very-important

Looks to me that Jim B was the original author.

Joe Diaz and Lipkin were just passing it on to others...

Mollie - I am just as curious about this as you are.

My guess is that Jim B received the call yesterday morning June 4th. - and posted it on RITA and inJesus websites.

Jim most likely posted it on 5doves also, which will probably show up Monday ... as you know there are no post from 5doves on Sundays.

It was not written by Jim.

"June 4th, 2011 | Author: Joe Diaz"

? ?

So anyway we proceed on...

Actually it was written by Jim Bramlett. If you go to the page in the link above you will notice the author of that page is the person you mention.

Jim Bramlett sent this letter himself in to RITA (Rapture in the Air Now forum)

The last day approaches and everybody is sleeping except the Bride of Yahshua who is wake up in full expectation.

Everybody is sleeping, nobody wants to wake up, but the bride of Yahshua wakes up, expecting her Groom to come today.

The time will come when everybody wakes up and anxious as the pain hurting them for God YHWH is fair, who gives everyone according to his work. As we the bride have been awake the whole day, we are surely will receive the prize, like the one who receives the blessing in the morning.
And those who are slumbered, sleeping, miss the blessing and will be awoken by the sudden destruction and no one will miss.
So be ready anytime now.

YEP - JUST AS I THOUGHT -- JIM B POST SHOWED UP ON 5DOVES TODAY

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/jim66-1.htm

I knew his message would be on 5 Doves today too, JIM. It was a very encouraging message for those of us watching for the Blessed Hope. God bless!

Kevin

JIMH,

I knew that too, he posts daily there, so it was expected of him to do the same!

Blessings!

Valerie