Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mystery U.S. Embassy in Iraq - 104 Acres & 5,500 Employees

Even a liberal news outlet like MSNBC is calling this strange and mysterious. Completed in January 2009 at the cost of over 700 million dollars, one wonders for what purpose?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12319798/

BAGHDAD, Iraq — The fortress-like compound rising beside the Tigris River here will be the largest of its kind in the world, the size of Vatican City, with the population of a small town, its own defense force, self-contained power and water, and a precarious perch at the heart of Iraq’s turbulent future.

The new U.S. Embassy also seems as cloaked in secrecy as the ministate in Rome.

“We can’t talk about it. Security reasons,” Roberta Rossi, a spokeswoman at the current embassy, said when asked for information about the project.

A British tabloid even told readers the location was being kept secret —

Embassy Baghdad” will dwarf new U.S. embassies elsewhere, projects that typically cover 10 acres. The embassy’s 104 acres is six times larger than the United Nations compound in New York, and two-thirds the acreage of Washington’s National Mall.

Another article for information and discussion purposes:

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States_in_Baghdad

And one more....
http://www.alternet.org/world/52525/

The Colossus of Baghdad: A Mammoth New American Embassy in Iraq

The U.S. is building an embassy in the heart of Baghdad's embattled Green Zone that will be the largest embassy on the planet -- big enough to embody the Bush administration's vision of an American-reordered Middle East.

Re: Mystery U.S. Embassy in Iraq - 104 Acres & 5,500 Employees

Thanks for posting this, Sue. That is strange that they would build such a large embassy as that in Iraq. This must have been part of the plan behind 9/11 and the "War on Terror" as we heard from Aaron Russo before he died in 2007.

Kevin

Re: Mystery U.S. Embassy in Iraq - 104 Acres & 5,500 Employees

The original info that I saw on this a few years ago had it closer to Babylon which is only about 30 miles from Baghdad. These articles have it near the green zone and the Tigris. There is more to this than meets the eye. There is something planned in that area for the future. Will it be the headquarters for the antichrist? Babylon is an area that there is talk of also for making an international historic city also. Even though they started building this during the Bush administration it clearly was not for him as it was not completed before he left office. It is for an unknown future purpose.

I would like to hear those Russo interviews again. He did blow the lid off a lot of PTB plans.