Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual Flood and Spirtual Drought and Famine

Too all faithful watchers of Christ’s soon return,

This is my first posting on this site and I’ve read many posts and have been very encouraged and inspired. Its been very stimulating and has helped me keep my eyes on the ultimate prize - The Blessed Hope!!
Anyway I would like to share something that is on my heart and is very valuable to this forum. I think it will be very encouraging since the Lord has been revealing much to His faithful in these final days. Wow! What an exciting time to be alive and anticipating the next revelation from the Lord!
What I would like to share with you is about “The Spiritual Flood and Also The Spiritual Drought and Famine”, that is taken place this very hour.
I think we can all agree that many within the organized church are spiritually sleeping and so occupied with the here and now and not seeing what’s taking place in this last day, or in denial and refusing to accept the fact that Jesus is about to return. The Lord is only going to reveal these last days events to those who are watching and waiting for His coming and recognizing the signs of the times, which are an indication that He is on His way for His Bride!
I would like to first start of giving some scriptures from the Old Testament and New Testament and also the Book of Enoch (I encourage you to read the book/with commentary-I’ve been very blessed by it), about the spiritual flood and the spiritual drought and famine.

SPRITUAL FLOOD:

Habakkuk 2:14 is says that in the last days, “The earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.”

Daniel 12:10, it also says that “Many shall be purified, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked shall continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.”

Luke 8:15, Jesus says, “But as for that in the good soil, these are the ones who, when they hear the word, hold fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience endurance.”

Enoch 82:3 says, “Those who understand these words will find they replace sleep and eating with reading these facts.”

This means that the prophetic revelation, and the fulfillment of past prophecies would so cover the earth that prophetic knowledge would be as a flood of waters on this earth in these final days.

SPIRITUAL DROUGH AND FAMINE:

Yet in Amos 8:11-13, it also says that in the last days, “Behold the days come, saith the Lord God, that will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.”

In the same time period, we find a flood of waters, and a famine and drought. How can this be? In these last days-we see fulfillment after fulfillment of prophecy. We also see clearer understanding and revelation of God’s prophetic word encompassing many.
Yet, we also hear the “scoffer” say, “Where is the promise of his coming?”. Perfect example would be the latest, Harold Camping’s false rapture date, which came and went and even the atheist’s threw a “no rapture party“.

So in these very last days some are flooded with prophetic understanding and others are dying of thirst for God’s Word and not seeing or understanding what is happening this ever changing world.
The difference is in our acceptance of His revealed word, and our acceptance of Jesus Christ. If we are thirsty for prophetic knowledge and accept what God has, then God will abundantly pour more revelation upon us.
If we do not want God’s prophetic word, or accept the bitterness that comes with it, we will die of thirst for lack of it, which sadly, many churches choose this path.
So the bottom line is that God will not force man to accept it, but abundantly gives to those who desire it.
I really believe in my heart, and convinced more than ever, that the Lord Jesus Christ will come back for His own very-very soon and as that Day approaches the Lord will continue to pour out more and more revelation to those who are hunger and thirsty for His prophetic word and we won’t be caught in the spiritual drought and famine like so many in this world/church choose live in.

As I conclude this teaching, I also just wanted to say that I’m not here to set any dates on the rapture of God‘s faithful, but I do know that there will always be someone trying to guess on what day it may be. But I could tell you this much, I really think it’s going to be sometime this year, only because of what’s happening all around the world and happening at an accelerated pace. I just don’t see us being here very much longer and everyday I try to look up and visualize the opening of the heavens and seeing the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Come Lord Jesus!

Matthew

Re: Spiritual Flood and Spirtual Drought and Famine

Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven, Matthew! Welcome to our friendly forum.

Welcome to RFTH, Matthew! I agree with you brother. There is certainly a famine among those in church, because they don't know the scriptures very well at all. Those of us who are watching for the Blessed Hope of being caught up to see Jesus are much more spiritually filled. We are searching the scriptures and learning more and more about God's plan for us in these last days. It's too bad that so many in the churches are practicing "Churchianity" rather than Christianity. God bless you brother!

Kevin

THANK YOU, Matthew!!!

SO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!

You wrote...

"If we do not want God’s prophetic word, or accept the bitterness that comes with it, we will die of thirst for lack of it, which sadly, many churches choose this path.
So the bottom line is that God will not force man to accept it, but abundantly gives to those who desire it."

GOD BLESS AND WELCOME!!!!

Oh Yes Matthew, Welcome to watching and waiting for our Redemption,

I actually had a nightmare about the mark of the beast last night,

and it too changed people in a twinkling of an eye, right before your eyes!!

at least in my dream,lol

Thanks Matthew, good post. Deborah, that dream about taking the mark must have been a scary one. All kinds of horrible pics came into my mind about these people taking on the countenances of demons. How did they change in your dream?

Thanks,
Terry - His "jewel"
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Welcome Matthew, and thank you for a wonderful first post. I too believe the Rapture will be sometime this year. There are so many signs and more frequent than ever before. They are so close together, it seems like one after another, like birth pangs. We are so close now to our day of departure with the Lord, that it seems surreal at times! It's finally going to take place, and very, very soon we'll be home at long last.

Maranatha & God Bless!

Valerie