Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thoughts on rapture timing

Hello:

I am looking at June 11th/12th as a high watch date for the rapture.

However, I do not think this is the date of the Feast of Shavuot (Pentecost) as many currently are thinking. I think that that feast will actually come 50 days later. In other words, it is my belief that 50 days should be counted after the initial seven weeks.

There are a number of websites that present arguments in favor of this. I have studied these in the past and recently Elaine (Five Doves) presented them as well. You may go to the following which contain articles explaining this position:

http://www.creationcalendar.com/

http://lunarsabbath.info/index.html

In my mind the end of the count of the initial seven weeks itself becomes very significant for the body of Christ however. This count is set apart and distinct from the Feast of Shavuot for it is for the body of Christ. (I am wondering if it points to a Jubilee for the body of Christ with a little bit of a different timing as what is for the remnant Israel.)

Please double check this for yourself yet it is my belief that the end of the seven weeks count points to when Moses was called up to the top of the mountain as the LORD came down, and this taking place during a long trumpet blast that grew louder and louder (Exodus 19:19). The congregation was also to "come up to the mountain" (Exodus 19:13) when a ram's horn sounded a long blast. To me this parallel's how Paul describes a rapture event in I Thessalonians 4:16-17.

Now, in Exodus 19 and following, I observe that Moses initially went up, God communicated with him and then Moses came right back down (19:25). Then it seems God spoke to the entire congregation for a time. In chapter 24:1 God then tells Moses to come up and bring Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders who will worship from a distance. Moses and the group go part way up and then Moses takes Joshua with him up even further (24:13).

In 24:15 Moses then seems to go the rest of the way up by himself into the midst of the cloud (another parallel for us?). He then waits about seven days within that cloud before the LORD starts speaking with him (a very long wait and during which time I wonder if Moses was purified in his heart even further).

In 24:18 it says that Moses was on the mountain for 40 days and nights receiving instruction from the LORD. In 32:7 the LORD tells Moses to immediately go down the mountain because of the people corrupting themselves. I think that Aaron knew the timing of a feast that he was to celebrate before the people in his role as priest but he did it according to the ways of the heathen. I am wondering if this does not correspond to the actual Feast of Shavuot. Moses comes down at that very time with the tablets of the law (32:15).

I express the above to show that what we call Pentecost, we celebrate according to the traditions of men and I do not think it is correct. I am thinking that when the disciples were waiting in the upper room for the outpouring of the Spirit, that they waited for a lot longer than just 10 days or so. I think it was more like about 60. This would put the true Pentecost farther into the year (summer) so that by that time the grapes were ripe and is the reason that the disciples were accused of being drunk with "new wine" (Acts 2:13). This point is one of many made in the websites I listed.

To reiterate, the counting of the seven weeks after First Fruits is significant in and of itself AND IT IS DISTINCT FROM PENTECOST which comes 50 days later.

Again, I am looking at the coming June 11th/12th time frame as a strong possibility of a rapture event, the time when the LORD came down, called Moses up, Moses went up to meet the LORD, and all of this during a long trumpet blast that grew louder and louder.

Hope to see you all very soon.

Keep watching . . . for He is worthy.

Douglas Henney

Re: Thoughts on rapture timing

Thanks for your study, Douglas. I agree that the high rapture watch timeframe ends on June 12th. I pray it's much sooner that though. Please come for your Bride Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Re: Thoughts on rapture timing

Thanks Douglas!

I believe this whole month to be an extremely HIGH watch. Especially up to and including the Central Lunar Eclipse on June 15th.

Grace and Peace