Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Only a Short warning of Rapture will come

Genesis 7 KJV :

4For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

5And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

6And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

8Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

9There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

10And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

Thought:

We have seen that YHWH gave 7 days warning before the flood and I kept this in my mind and then tried to refer to this as there would be 7 days warning before the rapture. Now, I rethink of it and ask the same question to myself, why should be 7 days of warning in Noah time?

I found that Noah needed to get into the ark TOGETHER with ALL THE ANIMALS. Since there are a lot of animals, it required them 7 days to just get into the ark.

Now, if this is true, then my proposition would be: was there another warning in Biblical history that not require 7 days warning?

Yes there is. It is another famous one: Sodom and Gomorah.

Let's look at this even: Genesis 19 KJV

1And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Then we see that in:

15And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

So it takes one day to remind Lot, why not 7 days? Because Lot just needed to take his entire family out of Sodom by walking / running out of Sodom. Even for that, YHWH gave 1 day / night warning time.

Now, coming to the rapture warning.

Yahshua said that we must be ready at anytime, not a day before and not 7 days before but ANYTIME, literally anytime. Why is that?

Because as Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 15

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

We will not be either 7 days warning or 1 day warning, we will be literally given a very short notice before the rapture, why?

We will be changed in Twinkling of an eye, very quick sudden changed. As we don't need to bring literally our family by walking/running or entering the ark then the warning will be very short notice.

So the lesson is: There will be only a very short warning of the real rapture coming, so be ready anytime. This time, it will happen so fast, that the entire people who believe in Yahshua will be saved literally in just seconds. No 7 days warning, no 1 day warning, it happens in seconds, even less than that, so be ready .....

I have filled a burden to deliver this message to you as it came up to me this morning but I delayed it till this midnight.

May Yahshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him in eternity.

Re: Only a Short warning of Rapture will come

So learn it by yourself, if the warning has come, It has been decided.

Remember this: When the time warning comes, It has been decided.

That means who will be saved and who will be destroyed have been decided when the time warning comes.

YHWH Our Father is gracious. He wants humans to make the right decision of salvation in Yahshua but when the time warning comes, it has been decided. Therefore during all time till today we only receive the warning of the type "Rapture imminency" not the time warning because when the time warning comes, it has been decided. Without the time warning, humanbeings still have chance to repent, to live the salvation in Yahshua, to find the Savior Yahshua, to be saved from death, to be saved from the coming judgment.

Don't wait till the time warning comes, because when it comes, it has been decided, it will be too late. Now it is the time for you to choose: then choose life, life in its abundance promise through Yahshua Our Savior.

May the peace and lovingness of Yahshua be upon you and your entire family and soon we will be face to face with Him who saves us from death and gives us His inheritance only by grace and mercy of Him.

Gimel Israel, this is an excellent post. No one has outlined the time just like this and I think you've got something here. I agree completely. If we have a warning it will be very quick and possibly just moments before we are changed and raised up. Jesus said to watch the signs and that is how we will know it is close. Obviously all the signs are operating now so it can literally be at any second. Thanks for the thoughts Gimel! Blessings to you and your family.

Texas Sue, my thought was not from me, it was from Yahshua since the thought just suddenly came into my mind in early morning yesterday, so praise to Him Yahshua who reminds and loves us very much.

I think in everything there is an objective. It is like when YHWH gives us a time to do something, to realize something to act on something.
In Noah's case, 7 days warning would enable he and his entire family to collect and put all the animals in the ark as quick as possible. I believe, it was possible that when he just finished get every animal inside the ark, the ark then was closed by God YHWH, after which the rain began to pour down.
In Lot's time, 1 day warning was required, because Lot's unbelieve of the judgment coming. Note it was not Lot's unbelieve of God YHWH but of the coming judgment. It needed one day to cure Lot's reality of how deep the sins of the city had become. Lot only required to bring his whole family outside of the city.

In the rapture's time, it will be just seconds of realization that something big is going to happen. Every believer will realize this, so fast, so that's why Yahshua said we have to be ready anytime.

Don't forget that Noah and his family also had to load the ark with the supplies that they were going to need, to survive for the next year and to take care of the animals with. They had a huge zoo on board the ark, and every animal had to be fed and cleaned up after on a daily basis. They had to have supplies for all of that.

I hope that God wil give me enough seconds to allow me time to grab hold of my little dog, Elmo, and to pull my left-behind package out of its box and put it on my bed. If it takes place during the night, I'm going to have to wake up before the trumpet blows so I'll have time to do that, so I pray that God will wake me in time.

Hi Kathy G,

I plan on grabbing onto my dog too, She's an American Akita, a hefty 90+lbs, but I figure once she's been changed, she'll be light as air.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you have in your "left behind" package?

God bless you and see you soon

I could take a picture of the contents, but getting it posted here on the forum would be quite a problem. One video, one DVD, one left-behind letter I wrote (there's an online copy of that letter on this forum), a number of left-behind letters I printed off the Rapture Ready Web site and elsewhere, a few New Testaments, some Gospels of John, and a number of other materials. I've got them in two overstuffed manila envelopes in a cardboard box next to my bed.

My Elmo's a Chihuahua, so he'll be easy to pick up!

Excellent post and thoughts Gimel, I totally agree!

I agree with you and Texas Sue, that the warning could be just moments or seconds before the Rapture occurs! It will be extremely short, no doubt about it in my mind.

I believe that time is at hand, and any time now, we'll hear the Lord call "Come UP Here" now!

With anticipation and great expectation, I listen and watch daily, knowing that the next second I could hear the Lord's voice and be gone.

Keep watching for our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie