Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kericho Revival From Facebook

I found the following from the Jesus Is Coming facebook page when I googled "Kericho Revival". It sounds good to me.

Kevin

Today at 9:00pm - Sunday at 7:00am
Created By
JESUS IS COMING
More Info
Once again the LORD has lavished the Church of Christ and the nations of the earth with yet another opportunity to return to Him. We are all aware of the most historic April 27th 2011 prophecy of the LORD that was given not less than 2 weeks ago by HIS Servant The Prophet that now the LORD has finally shown His Servant the Prophet Dr. David Edward Owuor that the Wedding of the Lamb will finally take place and VERY VERY SOON. For those who are not well conversant with this prophecy, kindly visit www.repentandpreparetheway.org and www.jesusislordradio.info for more information.

Precious people, the window is very small that the LORD has availed for us to return to Him in repentance and to render our hearts in wholehearted devotion unto HIM. Please let us not take for granted any opportunity He blesses us with to return to Him. Surely these days we are living in define the Grand Finale when everybody has to finish the race and finish it well. The truth of the matter, however is that without the Holy Spirit, none of us will be able to see the Glorious Kingdom of God. And so with this unmerited blessing that the Lord God Jehovah has blessed us with that we may appear before Him in Kericho, let nobody miss out on this. It is very strict this time around.

Let the wise Church of Christ run to the LORD in Kericho that their lamps may be filled and their hearts purified for free by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Many nations are going to attend this Meeting and so it is by all means an international event. For those in the distant nations that have no means to make it, there will be live video streaming for you via a link that will soon be provided on the Jesus is LORD Radio website. For everybody else in Kenya and the nations around Kenya, let nobody miss Kericho!! This time around, it is strictly between you as an individual and God!! Are we you willing to remain home and forfeit your eternity yet you know that you are able to make it to the LORD's Meeting?

Malachi 1:14

14 “Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord. For I am a great king,” says the LORD Almighty, “and my name is to be feared among the nations.

Let us prepare wisely for the Visitation of the LORD. Many will be healed and touched by the HOLY Spirit as the LORD has already affirmed by the Word of His Servant the Prophet. All this for free without paying a single penny. Surely the Grace of God is greater than we ever thought. Who can even fathom it?

Daniel 12:9-10

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Re: Kericho Revival From Facebook

Val,
I agree with you. Dr. Owuor is definitely not about making money, but preaching the gospel and seeing souls get saved. Praise God for such a revival from a man of God!

Kevin