Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Magnitude 5.1 - Ascension Island Region / "Ascension Day"

My prophecy partner has said for a LONG time that today,
6/2/11, "IS" Ascension Day!!

Magnitude 5.1 - ASCENSION ISLAND REGION
2011 June 02 12:30:28 UTC

LINK
The number 51 means "CONFIDENCE".

It is made up of 17 ("VICTORY") X 3 ("RESURRECTION").

Re: Magnitude 5.1 - Ascension Island Region / "Ascension Day"

Calvin,
You beat me at posting about this 5.1 quake at Ascension island on Ascension Day. That's an amazing sign I think.

Kevin

Kevin:

Sort of interesting that I had called my prophecy
partner to see how she was feeling. She had some
chemo therapy yesterday, AND, while I was talking
to her, I just "CLICKED" onto the earthquake site
and THERE it was!!!

She was also sort of shocked!!!

Calvin, Kevin, All,

I so appreciate more witnesses to the "Ascension Day" idea of our redemption. Someone posted that even with naming days, it really is impossible to know the "day or the hour" because of the time zones that stretch across the planet. I would say that Jerusalem is the starting point of the new day, not somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Still it is a mind bender trying to put an hour to the occurence of our redemption. I support whatever hour is closest to "now" for our final Holy Flight to God. It is 2 nearly hours before midnight, right this moment in Jerusalem on Ascension Day(?). Could our redemption be now or maybe the 3rd, 4th, 5th? 1st of Av? Which day would we least expect it, if we had time to think about it? I am rooting for them all!!!

May the Almighty God and Father come for the Bride when He is good and ready. He's already "good" we know that, so the question has been and will remain; Maranatha? Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!!!

In His Love, By His Spirit,
Terry His (formerly known as) Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

WOW, WOW, & WOW again, Calvin,

AWESOME HUGE SIGN that our redemption draws nigh!

Anytime NOW, we can be swept away, in a twinkle of an eye, at our Rapture Flight to Heaven!

I have this calmness and peace within, that the time is ever so CLOSE NOW, and that we'll hear the Lord's voice cry out to His own "COME UP HERE" now!

WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE LORD FIRST AND FOREMOST, AND ALL OF YOU AT THE RAPTURE MEETING IN THE SKY!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

WOW
WOW
WOW!!
This is very cool!

Wow that's really a sign from YHWH, our redemption is really near. Let we be rejoice in Yahshua as He will deliver us to be with Him forever ...