Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Updated - Rules for Posting on RFTH - Password Request Information, Posting Instructions.

It has been predetermined, that this is a Pre-Tribulation Forum, for like minded people to share with one another, as we watch for the Lord’s soon return. No one here needs to feel they have to defend this belief. Those whom believe otherwise should seek another forum on the web instead of joining here.
The following rules apply to all members and are expected to be followed, in order to keep this a friendly Christian forum for all.
1. No debating about the Rapture or denominational issues. Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!

2. All posts & discussions regarding, dreams/visions/prophecies and their interpretations are only to be posted separate forum provided for that topic. If they are posted on the main forum instead, they will be deleted by one of the Moderators or me.
“Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies!”

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

3. Any posts that are harsh and are mocking, unkind, or demeaning words towards another member used to attack another’s person, or trying to drag them into debating an issue, will be immediately deleted. If this continues, a warning will be issued…then permanent banning from posting at the forum will be implemented. Rarely will an immediate ban be required…Verbal vicious Attacks on the Moderators, or Myself, will be taken as immediate ban from the forum.
We work hard on your behalf to bring a safe place for all to share, we
At least deserve some respect.

4. Any posts stating God told me, or God said, “thus saith the Lord”, will be deleted. Wording is so important, when making a statement. We will allow no one on this forum make God look like a liar! Remember we will all have to give account to the Lord for every word spoken/written.
I believe, that I heard, from the Lord the following: or perhaps the Lord spoke to me, and therefore, I wanted to share this with you. Is God trying to tell me something? or I hope I’m hearing this from the Lord or am I hearing this from the Lord? If I’m hearing this correctly and from the Lord…are all acceptable. So different from saying, God said, or God told me; God doesn’t lie!

5. All posts will be in the English language only. There will be no translations made on this site by anyone from a foreign language, or allowed by others to be made either.

6. No setting “An exact date (day, month, year)” for the Rapture, too many disappointments, and discouragements for some! The Rapture is imminent! Search for timelines, etc. etc. are valid and encouraged to keep our hopes up! If, you’re posting a set date from another site please
Write “For your Discernment” and then the article.

7. All new members from this date forward wanting to post under another name than your own, must provide your "email address" on the "site" with ever post. Failure to do so may result in having your post deleted, or being banned. Unless you email me and tell me ahead of time what name you'll be posting under, you must provide your email address here at RFTH. This is necessary due to the fact our forum has been hacked twice!

8. When coping and pasting a post from another site, make sure you
Always put "Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes" at the top
Or bottom of your post along with the Link or accessible url to the site.
This must be done due to copywriter infringements’! I have taken precautions and have warned you all in advance, therefore,
I no longer accept responsibility for those whom refuse to do so.

Re: Updated - Rules for Posting on RFTH - Please read and follow!

To Everyone,
I for one don't know, or claim to know what day or hour Jesus is coming.

I have seen set dates come and go for many years now. I find that people sometimes put more hope on a "set date" then on "Jesus Himself". Don't get me wrong. I believe we should be watching constantly, day in and day out for the Lord's coming.

We are commanded to watch, and yes we will know when it is near even at the door...which apparently is now. Will we know the EXACT DAY OR HOUR, THAT IS YET TO BE DETERMINED BY GOD HIMSELF! If we do, how wonderful, however, if we don't what a wonderful surprise it will be, for on a day or hour when we least expect it to happen, it most likely will!

We know, the nearness or the "Season" of the Lord's coming, because of so many signs pointing to the soon tribulation. We've watched daily, all that has been happening in the world, government, and in our own corner of the world, because we are not appointed to wrath, we know we are leaving very soon.

Jesus is coming NOW! We know that we will be Raptured Pre Tribulation, so we know how very close we are now to the Lord's return for us!

I love to hear about the excitement of the Lord's soon coming, and people like some people here whom are
enthusiastic about the Lord's soon return, and have shown us many studies and possibilities, of the Lord's return....which, keep our spirits hopeful that the Lord won't be too much longer. Wonderful in itself, because of our longing to see the Lord we all love so much.

We're also aware, that in the past, some of us have been so sure about certain (date) timing, and were very disappointed when all those puzzle pieces just fell apart and we had to start from square one again.

Now this is to caution everyone here, whom has their heart set on any particular date or hour, no matter whom the author of the post is, just to make it clear to those whom are lurkers at RFTH, or don't follow any specific date.. I'm asking to those whom post the article from another forum, of a set date or hour to include a disclaimer (AT THE TOP OF THE POST) "For Your Discernment", and then no one can be offended.

I believe this is necessary, as I'm still getting letters...to why some keep posting a set date.

If one is looking to Jesus, then their faith in Christ, should sustain them through all trials, as well as failed dates. Don't put your faith in a date, or timing, put your faith in Christ.

Watch certain dates if you like, but remember, put your faith in Jesus! Better still watch every day including the ones proposed by others, but
Don’t bank of it…after all Jesus said, it would take place when we least expect it too!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

This forum is predetermined as a "Pre Tribulation Rapture ONLY"! We believe and share the same views here, because it is scriptural, and has been taught for centuries. This is a firm doctrine of this forum.

"Fair Use For Information & Discussion Purposes"

50 Reasons for the Pretribulation Rapture

Historical Argument
1. While posttribulationism appeared as early as 2 Thessalonians 2, many in the early church believed in the imminency of the Lord's return, which is an essential doctrine of pretribulationism.

2. The detailed development of the pretribulational truth during the past few centuries does not prove that the doctrine is new or novel. Its development is similar to that of other major doctrines in the history of the church.

Hermeneutics
3. Pretribulationism is the only view that allows literal interpretation of all Old and New Testament passages on the Great Tribulation.

4. Pretribulationism distinguishes clearly between Israel and the church and their respective programs.

Nature of the Tribulation
5. Pretribulationism maintains the scriptural distinction between the Great Tribulation and tribulation in general that precedes it.

6. The Great Tribulation is properly interpreted by pretribulationists as a time of preparation for Israel's restoration (Deu. 4:29-30; Jer. 30:4-11). It is not the purpose of the Tribulation to prepare the church for glory.

7. None of the Old Testament passages on the Tribulation mention the church (Deu. 4:29-30; Jer. 30: 4-11; Dan. 8:24-27; 12:1-2).

8. None of the New Testament passages on the Tribulation mention the church (Matt. 13:30; 39-42, 48-50; 24:15-31; 1 Thess. 1:9-10; 5:4-9; 2 Thess. 2:1-11; Rev. 4-18).

9. In contrast to midtribulationism, the pretribulational view provides an adequate explanation for the beginning of the Great Tribulation in Revelation 6. Midtribulationism is refuted by the plain teaching of Scripture that the Great Tribulation begins long before the seventh trumpet of Revelation 11.

10. The proper distinction is maintained between the prophetic trumpets of Scripture by pretribulationism. There is no proper ground for the pivotal argument of midtribulationism that the seventh trumpet of Revelation is the last trumpet in that there is no established connection between the seventh trumpet of Revelation 11, the last trumpet of 1 Corinthians 15:52, and the trumpet of Matthew 24:31. They are three distinct events.

11. The unity of Daniel's seventieth week is maintained by pretribulationists. By contrast, postribulationism and midtribulationists destroy the unity of Daniel's seventieth week and confuse Israel's program with that of the church.

Nature of the Church
12. The translation of the church is never mentioned in any passage dealing with the second coming of Christ after the Tribulation.

13. The church is not appointed to wrath (Rom. 5:9: 1 Thess. 1:9-10; 5:9). The church therefore cannot enter "the great day of their wrath" (Rev. 6:17).

14. The church will not be overtaken by the day of the Lord (1 Thess. 5:1-9, which includes the Tribulation.

15. The possibility of a believer escaping the Tribulation is mentioned in Luke 21:36.

16. The church of Philadelphia was promised deliverance from "the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth" (Rev. 3:10).

17. It is characteristic of divine dealing to deliver believers before a divine judgment is inflicted on the world as illustrated in the deliverance of Noah, Lot, Rahab, etc. (2 Peter 2:5-9).

18. At the time of the translation of the church, all believers go to the Father's house in heaven (John 14:3) and do not immediately return to the earth after meeting Christ in the air as postribulationists teach.

19. Pretribulationism does not divide the body of Christ at the Rapture on a works principle. The teaching of a partial rapture is based on the false doctrine that the translation of the church is a reward for good works. It is rather a climactic aspect of salvation by grace.

20. The Scriptures clearly teach that all, not part, of the church will be raptured at the coming of Christ for the church (1 Cor. 15:51-52; 1 Thess. 4:17).

21. As opposed to a view of a partial rapture, pretribulationism is founded on the definite teaching of Scripture that the death of Christ frees from all condemnation.

22. The godly remnant of the Tribulation are pictured as Israelites, not members of the church as maintained by the posttribulationists.

23. The pretribulational view, as opposed to posttribulationism, does not confuse general terms like elect and saints, which apply to the saved of all ages, with specific terms like church and those in Christ, which refer to believers of this age only.

Doctrine of Imminency
24. The pretribulational interpretation teaches that the coming of Christ is actually imminent.

25. The exhortation to be comforted by the coming of the Lord (1 Thess. 4:18) is very significant in the pretribulational view and is especially contradicted by most posttribulationists.

26. The exhortation to look for "the glorious appearing" of Christ to His own (Titus 2:13) loses its significance if the Tribulation must intervene first. Believers in that case should look for signs.

27. The exhortation to purify ourselves in view of the Lord's return has most significance if His coming is imminent (1 John 3:2-3).

28. The church is uniformly exhorted to look for the coming of the Lord, while believers in the Tribulation are directed to look for signs.

The Work of the Holy Spirit
29. The Holy Spirit as the restrainer of evil cannot be taken out of the world unless the church, which the Spirit indwells, is translated at the same time. The Tribulation cannot begin until this restraint is lifted.

30. The Holy Spirit as the restrainer must be taken out of the world before "the lawless one," who dominates the tribulation period, can be revealed (2 Thess. 2:6-8).

31. If the expression "except there come a falling away first" (KJV) is translated literally, "except the "departure" come first," it would plainly show the necessity of the Rapture taking place before the beginning of the Tribulation.

Necessity of an Interval Between the Rapture and the Second Coming
32. According to 2 Corinthians 5:10, all believers of this age must appear before the judgment seat of Christ in heaven, an event never mentioned in the detailed accounts connected with the second coming of Christ to the earth.

33. If the twenty-four elders of Revelation 4:1-5:14 are representative of the church as many expositors believe, it would necessitate the rapture and reward of the church before the Tribulation.

34. The coming of Christ for His bride must take place before the Second Coming to the earth for the wedding feast (Rev. 19:7-10).

35. Tribulation saints are not translated at the second coming of Christ but carry on ordinary occupations such as farming and building houses, and they will bear children (Isa. 65:20-25). This would be impossible if the translation had taken place at the Second Coming to the earth, as posttribulationists teach.

36. The judgment of the Gentiles following the Second Coming (Matt. 25:31-46) indicates that both saved and unsaved are still in their natural bodies. This would be impossible if the translation had taken place at the Second Coming.

37. If the translation took place in connection with the Second Coming to the earth, there would be no need of separating the sheep from the goats at a subsequent judgment, but the separation would have taken place in the very act of the translation of the believers before Christ actually sets up His throne on earth (Matt. 25:31).

38. The judgment of Israel (Ezek. 20:34-38), which occurs subsequent to the Second Coming, indicates the necessity of regathering Israel. The separation of the saved from the unsaved in this judgment obviously takes place sometime after the Second Coming and would be unnecessary if the saved had previously been separated from the unsaved by translation.

Contrast Between the Rapture and the Second Coming
39. At the time of the Rapture the saints meet Christ in the air, while at the Second Coming Christ returns to the Mount of Olives to meet the saints on earth.

40. At the time of the Rapture the Mount of Olives is unchanged, while at the Second Coming it divides and a valley is formed to the east of Jerusalem (Zech. 14:4-5).

41. At the Rapture living saints are translated, while no saints are translated in connection with the second coming of Christ to the earth.

42. At the Rapture the saints go to heaven, while at the Second Coming to the earth the saints remain in the earth without translation.

43. At the time of the Rapture the world is unjudged and continues in sin, while at the Second Coming the world is judged and righteousness is established on the earth.

44. The translation of the church is pictured as a deliverance before the day of wrath, while the Second Coming is followed by the deliverance of those who have believed in Christ during the Tribulation.

45. The Rapture is described as imminent, while the Second Coming is preceded by definite signs.

46. The translation of living believers is a truth revealed only in the New Testament, while the Second Coming with its attendant events is a prominent doctrine of both Testaments.

47. The Rapture concerns only the saved, while the Second Coming deals with both saved and unsaved.

48. At the Rapture Satan is not bound, while at the Second Coming Satan is bound and cast into the abyss.

49. No unfulfilled prophecy stands between the church and the Rapture, while many signs must be fulfilled before the Second Coming.

50. No passage dealing with the resurrection of saints at the Second Coming ever mentions translation of living saints at the same time.

Written by: John F. Walvoord
(The Rapture Question, Zondervan)

http://www.biblicist.org/bible/fifty.shtml

Here's a List of our Forums!

Watching for the Rapture Forum

Click url below to all the listed forums!

Main Index -

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=6354

A link to Welcome Aboard Rapture Flight to Heaven

WELCOME TO RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN! PRE-TRIBULATION FORUM FOR LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE! To receive a PASSWORD in order to post, please EMAIL Valerie! PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE: Rules, Basic Instructions on posting, Moderators, Contact email addresses! NO DEBATING; FRIENDLY DISCUSSIONS WELCOME

A link to The Pre-Trib Rapture Forum

MAIN FORUM...! PRE-TRIB RAPTURE-RELATED POSTING DONE ON THIS FORUM. This main PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FORUM started on April 7th, 2009, inspired by my love for the Lord and a poem I wrote: "Rapture Flight to Heaven." Discussion on the nearness of the Pre-Trib Rapture! Signs of the times! End-time discussions! Everything related to the Rapture and Christ's Second Coming!

A link to Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT! Please use your God-given discernment as far as dreams and visions are concerned. Not all dreams are from God; however, there are some! Be careful what you believe, for God's Word is the only SURE thing! From now on, if you want to post dreams, visions, and prophecies, this is the place to do it.

A link to Advice for a Healthy Body, Mind, and Spirit

Natural food remedies, foods that are natural drugs benefits for health, and all health-related issues! Remember always to check with your doctor if you are starting a diet or a strenuous exercise. "All articles are for your discernment!" This forum also includes spiritual issues on prayer, meditating on God's Word, and bringing the body, mind, and spirit into balance. (No New Age guru stuff, please!) A Christian perspective!

A link to Members: Posted Studies - Poems, Movies, Videos

Bob D's Excellent Number studies Re: Rapture! Beautiful poetry by Liberty and others. Jesus video by Kathy G...more Christian movies online, music...!
by Bob D.

A link to Kathy 's Touched by an Angel Fanfiction Corner and Other Written Treasures

For those who loved the TV program, "Touched by an Angel," Kathy Green (moderator) has written some wonderful fanfiction stories. This forum will have everything to do with her written stories, and all related issues like the show, etc.!

Basic Instructions for Using and Posting on Message Board

POSTING:

1. Message Board is divided into SIX forums at present:

Click on one of them Forums and it will bring you to where you want to post!

2. IN ORDER TO POST, REQUEST PASSWORD...Email me
Valerie,
vskyblue21@hotmail.com,
vskyblue21@gmail.com
and I will provide you with one. If you received your password, then you are ready to post. Please do not give the password out to anyone else, thanks!

3. To START your Own Topic, Click “START A NEW THREAD” a window will open where you can TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD, THEN write your post and fill in the appropriate information where applicable! "SUBJECT, NAME, WEBSITE LINK, AVATAR" in the spaces provided.

WHEN POSTING FROM ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE ALWAYS PROVIDE A DIRECT CLICKABLE LINK & Include "Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

PLEASE DO SO, BECAUSE SOME SITES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENTS!

When you’re done, click button at the bottom, either ‘PREVIEW MESSAGE” or “POST MESSAGE” To alter your message click “MAKE CHANGES”! CLICK "EDIT" OR "DELETE" if applicable!

Click “POST MESSAGE” if you’re ready to do so.

ONCE YOU POST YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR ARTICLE UP TO 59 MINUTES, BUT NOT AT A LATER DATE!

IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES, THEN:

Press the EDIT to CHANGE it, or DELETE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO START OVER!

------------------------------------------------------

TO REPLY TO A POST!

To REPLY to someone's Topic, click the word REPLY button at upper right hand corner of the post above!
And REPEAT the STEPS for POSTING mentioned ABOVE.

To include a person's QUOTE just click the word QUOTE button at the upper right hand corner!

MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THIS FORUM:

There are two styles which you can view this board….”BOARD OR THREADED”

The INDEX will take you to the topics and back again!
You can also CLICK the FORUM in question to RETURN back to the same forum by clicking the name at the bottom left hand side of your post!

There is a SEARCH OPTION on upper right hand side, type in your key word/words which allows you to SEARCH the topic in question IF IT'S BEEN POSTED.

Also at the upper left hand side you can click the RECENT POSTS BUTTON, and automatically you can CHECK for the most RECENT POSTS at a GLANCE.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASICS, I HOPE THEY HELP!

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN THE LORD!

Valerie" target="_blank">address of link[/url ] (i left a space on purpose so you can see the example, to make it work,
don't leave a space between the letter l and the ].

OR

The easiest way is copy and paste the url of the article, then paste it into the space PROVIDED ACROSS FROM THE word, WEBSITE:

IF YOU DECIDE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE WEBSITE SPACE, THEN MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT FROM YOUR WEBSITE SPACE WHEN POSTING THE NEXT TIME, OR THE SAME LINK WILL KEEP APPEARING!

YOU MUST PROVIDE A DIRECT WEBSITE LINK TO AN ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE, ALONG WITH THE WORDS AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST:

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes".

PLEASE DO SO, BECAUSE SOME SITES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENTS!

When you’re done, click button at the bottom, either ‘PREVIEW MESSAGE” or “POST MESSAGE” To alter your message click “MAKE CHANGES”! CLICK "EDIT" OR "DELETE" if applicable!

ONCE YOU POST YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR ARTICLE UP TO 59 MINUTES, BUT NOT AT A LATER DATE!

TO REPLY TO A POST!

To REPLY to someone's Topic, click the word REPLY button at upper right hand corner of the post above!

To include a person's QUOTE just click the word QUOTE button at the upper right hand corner!

You can also CLICK the FORUM in question to RETURN back to the same forum by clicking the name at the bottom left hand side of your post!

There is a SEARCH OPTION on upper right hand side, type in your key word/words which allows you to SEARCH the topic in question IF IT'S BEEN POSTED.

Also at the upper left hand side you can click the RECENT POSTS BUTTON, and automatically you can CHECK for the most RECENT POSTS at a GLANCE.

Valerie

Basic Instructions for Using and Posting on Message Board

POSTING:

1. Message Board is divided into SIX forums at present:

Click on one of them Forums and it will bring you to where you want to post!

2. IN ORDER TO POST, REQUEST PASSWORD...Email me
Valerie,
vskyblue21@hotmail.com,
vskyblue21@gmail.com
and I will provide you with one. If you received your password, then you are ready to post. Please do not give the password out to anyone else, thanks!

3. To START your Own Topic, Click “START A NEW THREAD” a window will open where you can TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD, THEN write your post and fill in the appropriate information where applicable! "SUBJECT, NAME, WEBSITE LINK, AVATAR" in the spaces provided.

WHEN POSTING FROM ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE ALWAYS PROVIDE A DIRECT CLICKABLE LINK & Include "Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

TO REPLY TO A POST!

Valerie" target="_blank">address of link[/url ] (i left a space on purpose so you can see the example, to make it work,
don't leave a space between the letter l and the ].

OR

The easiest way is copy and paste the url of the article, then paste it into the space PROVIDED ACROSS FROM THE word, WEBSITE:

IF YOU DECIDE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE WEBSITE SPACE, THEN MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT FROM YOUR WEBSITE SPACE WHEN POSTING THE NEXT TIME, OR THE SAME LINK WILL KEEP APPEARING!

YOU MUST PROVIDE A DIRECT WEBSITE LINK TO AN ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE, ALONG WITH THE WORDS AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST:

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes".

TO REPLY TO A POST!

Valerie

When posting an article from another site you MUST ADD A DIRECT CLICKABLE LINK & FOLLOW THESE RULES.

Please be careful of copyrights infringments!
I've heard through the grape vine, Some website owners are being sued..!

Write at the top of the page, just above the article or link the following:

1)"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

When this is posted, we're protected from copyright infringement.

2)Copy less than 50% of the article

3)Post a direct link to it, either by copying the url and pasting it BELOW the word WEBSITE: into blank space. Just remember to REMOVE the WEBSITE LINK EACH TIME when POSTING a NEW POST OR STARTING A NEW THREAD because it will remember it and keep REPEATING it to each NEW POST...!

Or use the html syntax "link" posted at 2 sites listed below. Here's a direct link to the first one, Look under Html Link Syntax, and copy and past the syntax formual for a direct link.

HTML LINK SYNTAX
http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Free use / for educational and discussion purposes, less than 50 % of news copied from this link-

link

story

youtube is considered free use / share ok.
Five Doves are also exempt.
If in doubt, always use "Fair for Information & Discussion Purposes".

Please start using this form of posting copyright material immediately,

Thanks for your co-operation!
God Bless
Valerie
Head Mod. & Administrator
---------------------------------------

Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes

Written by enigmax on November 26, 2010
Following on the heels of this week’s domain seizure of a large hiphop file-sharing links forum, it’s clear today that the U.S. Government has been very busy. Without any need for COICA, ICE has just seized the domain of a BitTorrent meta-search engine along with those belonging to other music linking sites and several others which appear to be connected to physical counterfeit goods.

While complex, it’s still possible for U.S. authorities and copyright groups to point at a fully-fledged BitTorrent site with a tracker and say “that’s an infringing site.” When one looks at a site which hosts torrents but operates no tracker, the finger pointing becomes quite a bit more difficult.

When a site has no tracker, carries no torrents, lists no copyright works unless someone searches for them and responds just like Google, accusing it of infringement becomes somewhat of a minefield – unless you’re ICE Homeland Security Investigations that is.

This morning, visitors to the Torrent-Finder.com site are greeted with an ominous graphic which indicates that ICE have seized the site’s domain.

(read what is posted further at the website, about copyright infringements - 5 years in prison and $250,000 fine) Yikes!!!

continued...click on Website

On Alex Jones site, there is a story that a senate bill proposes changes that would make even posting from YouTube subject to felony charges; also posting links! "Copyright infringement"

"Senate bill 968"

We really do need to be careful with posting.

Please God, provide a way for Your people to gain the information they need to look out for themselves and to support one another in their common faith and hope.
Those who come to believe in You during the final years, especially will need Your guidance. While the restrainer is removed, please provide Your people with links to one another that their faith will not fail. Let them be living stones of testimony, unmoveable, built one upon another. I pray that the faith of the "tribulation saints" will not fail. Come back Lord. Take back reign of the earth and scatter Your enemies. Come back soon.

regina,

It's only a bill at present but one day it will be past.

I have done my best, to insure that everyone follows the rules for copywritten material..please follow.

I really would hate to see this forum closed down, if people decided to do otherwise.

I take no personal responsiblility as all have been warned, therefore, if you want to see this site up and running...please continue to follow these rules.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Make sure when you post a message from another forum,

include:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Either at top or bottom of your post.

and the direct link to it!

[ur] link address [/url]

Just a note to remind members along with new members as well, that there will be no discussions on OSAS any longer!

Some believe otherwise, and many discussions on this subject have been made in the past, which have always lead to heated debates. Therefore, it is off limits from now on as well as the 10 virgins, bridesmaid..etc. which has been discussed over and over again, without resolution. These subjects always lead to many heated debates, and debates are frowned upon this forum because they lead to hurt feelings, and usual never resolve anything.

Everyone has to make up their own mind and use their God given discernment. No one here can ever come back and say they never knew otherwise, or were never told, because they have been told.

I am very cautious when it comes to this subject and I believe what the Bible says about without holiness one will not see God! Be yea Holy for He is Holy!
Better to be safe than sorry. This is my own personal opinion and belief...It's not up for discuss or debate. I'd rather be safe than sorry, has always been my attitude with all things in life, including this subject.

Posts will be deleted as soon as possible if they are posted on these subjects!

Valerie,

Administrator,
& Head Moderator

That's fine, Valerie--as long as the same rules apply to those who want to post messages insisting that we can lose our salvation if we don't toe the line. If those of us who believe in eternal security are not going to be allowed to post messages saying so, then those who believe the opposite should not be allowed to, either. The same rule should apply to both groups.

Kathy,

The same rules apply to both!

To mention it in a sentence of a post is one thing; to bring up an entire subject on it, is what I am talking about...it's a no no here! We've done that,
until, we couldn't do it anymore!!

We have all been given discernment from God, and should use it.

I hope everyone is clear on the two subjects I mentioned.

The time is short, keep your eyes on Jesus, and bring in the lost! Our mission is almost accomplished!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Posts that slander Pastors, Evangelists, listing them by name, will be deleted. This is not appropriate material on a Christian forum.

God knows who is with Him and who is against Him, we need not post names because of some person's personal point of view on them.

God also has given us Godly discernment which we should use daily. If we do that, we will know them by the fruit they produce. If we read the word of God, we have clear instruction, and teaching of what is and what is not of God. Stay in God's word if you are uncertain, and pray for God to give you His Holy Spirit, whom will teach you and give you understanding.

Please refrain from such posts. If you want to state something in general without naming names that's fine.
Otherwise do not post any slanderous remarks listing names.

I had to remove a post, today, which was offensive to some members here as well as myself! Personally, it has nothing to do with any of the names, as I am not follower of any that were listed anyways. It has to do with being inappropriate for being posted on a Christian forum.

Thank you one and all for hearing me out, and for your co operation on future posts.

Blessings!
Valerie

Valerie
Posts that slander Pastors, Evangelists, listing them by name, will be deleted. This is not appropriate material on a Christian forum.

God knows who is with Him and who is against Him, we need not post names because of some person's personal point of view on them.

God also has given us Godly discernment which we should use daily. If we do that, we will know them by the fruit they produce. If we read the word of God, we have clear instruction, and teaching of what is and what is not of God. Stay in God's word if you are uncertain, and pray for God to give you His Holy Spirit, whom will teach you and give you understanding.

Please refrain from such posts. If you want to state something in general without naming names that's fine.
Otherwise do not post any slanderous remarks listing names.

I had to remove a post, today, which was offensive to some members here as well as myself! Personally, it has nothing to do with any of the names, as I am not follower of any that were listed anyways. It has to do with being inappropriate for being posted on a Christian forum.

Thank you one and all for hearing me out, and for your co operation on future posts.

Blessings!
Valerie

For clarity sake, let me just add the following.

Kevin, Kathy & All,

It's one thing when we were are speaking about Chrislam, which EVERY single true Christian would be against, and the person or persons promoting it. There is nothing wrong in mentioning a name of the person whom is promoting such blasphemous teaching.

It's another thing when one GROUPS a whole slew of Pastors and Evangelists whom, are ALL put into ONE boat, and slanders remarks are made about them because of "ONE PERSON'S'" opinion or remarks because perhaps they dislike theses people.

There's a fine line to be drawn and if you compare to what scripture teaches, which is meant for our instruction, and what others teach that is not scriptural or partly scriptural; but is used to slander another person for their OWN PURPOSE and satisfaction whatever that may be! Then it's not for God's Honor or His Glory or for the peoples REPROOF & INSTRUCTION either.

If in doubt, always post "FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT" at the top of your post!

This is the best way as I can explain it as it is 2:54 am, and my brain is tired and about to shut down.

Blessings!

Valerie

An IMPORTANT note to add here!

There is NO SOLICITING ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM OR THE OTHER FORUMS LISTED HERE AS WELL!

Just to let everyone know, that we are not in the business of selling anything to anyone here, or promoting sales/selling of items or business propositions from other websites either!

SOLICITING POSTS WILL BE DELETED BY MYSELF OR KATHY OR KEVIN!

THANKS FOR YOUR CO OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING!

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS!

BLESSINGS AND LOVE IN CHRIST,

Valerie

Reminder to post Dreams, Visions & Prophecy in the separate Forum! Thanks!

Bump to the top for new members!

Blessings!

Valerie

UPDATE FOR ALL FORUMS...CHECK FOR CHANGE OF PASSWORDS REGULARLY!

WATCH FOR UPDATES ON ALL FORUMS WE MAY HAVE TOO CHANGE TO A NEW PASSWORD IF A NEED ARISES TO WARRANT IT.

FIRST THOSE WHOM POST HERE REGULARLY AND ARE MEMBERS ON OUR EMAIL LIST PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ASKING FOR THE NEW PASSWORD IF THE SITE IS HACKED LIKE IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST! WE WILL FORWARD ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HACKERS, ARE NOT WELCOME,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WE WILL KEEP YOU FROM DISRUPTING THESE FORUMS AGAIN!

ALL FORUMS WILL BE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC FOR READING, NOT REQUIRING A PASSWORD, ONLY PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE MEMBERS WITH PASSWORDS WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THESE FORUMS!

FROM THIS DAY FORTH, WE WILL ONLY PROVIDE THE "CHANGED PASSWORDS" IF WE RECEIVE AN EMAIL REQUEST. WE WILL NO LONGER MAIL THE PASSWORD TO EVERYONE "UNLESS THE REQUEST IS MADE"!

MEMBERS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A NEW PASSWORD, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AS A MEMBER, WITH AN UPDATED EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS, ON OUR MAILING LIST OF CONTACTS!

To obtain Password, email,

Head Moderator, Administrator,

Valerie S. a.k.a. Skyblue 21
vskyblue21@hotmail.com,

Moderators:

Kathy Green
kgreen20@msn.com,

Kevin Hogwood
hogwoodk@gmail.com

Please REMEMBER, to keep the NEW PASSWORD/S CONFIDENTIAL!

BLESSINGS!

Valerie

Important Reminder from Kathy G., at url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1179980/show

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS TO INFORM ALL OF YOU IF THERE IS A NEED TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD, AND THE FORUM IS LOCKED DUE TO BEING HACKED "THEN" AND ONLY THEN EMAIL US FOR A NEW PASSWORD! RIGHT NOW IT IS THE "SAME PASSWORD" NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

WE'RE NOT CHANGING IT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!

WATCH FOR UPDATES ON ALL FORUMS WE MAY HAVE TOO CHANGE TO A NEW PASSWORD IF A NEED ARISES TO WARRANT IT.

Some want to know how to post a "link" to an article or website. Just click the bb code above which is in blue, and it will show you what to do.

For posting, videos off youtube...follow these easy instructions.

1. Go to youtube, and click on your video you want to copy and paste at RFTH.

2. Click on "Share"

3. Click on "embed"

4. Make sure there are "two check marks" which appear below.

One check mark "Show suggested videos when the video finishes"

Second check mark "Use old embed code "

If they are both checked off proceed to next step, "if the use old embed code isn't check off, make sure you check it off".

5. After making your selection, copy and paste the "embed" code that shows above. The code changes based on your selection!

6. On your post at Rapture Flight to Heaven, click "Paste" and if you did it correctly, the video should appear.

I left out the sizes of the videos, just to simplfy things. The size of video that appears is just the right size for the forum.

UPDATE FOR ALL FORUMS...CHECK FOR CHANGE OF PASSWORDS ON A REGULAR BASIS!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1180192/show

FIRST THOSE WHOM POST HERE REGULARLY AND ARE MEMBERS ON OUR EMAIL LIST PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ASKING FOR THE NEW PASSWORD IF THE SITE IS HACKED LIKE IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST! WE WILL FORWARD ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HACKERS, ARE NOT WELCOME,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WE WILL KEEP YOU FROM DISRUPTING THESE FORUMS AGAIN!

ALL FORUMS WILL BE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC FOR READING, NOT REQUIRING A PASSWORD, ONLY PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE MEMBERS WITH PASSWORDS WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THESE FORUMS!

FROM THIS DAY FORTH, WE WILL ONLY PROVIDE THE "CHANGED PASSWORDS" IF WE RECEIVE AN EMAIL REQUEST. WE WILL NO LONGER MAIL THE PASSWORD TO EVERYONE "UNLESS THE REQUEST IS MADE"!

MEMBERS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A NEW PASSWORD, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AS A MEMBER, WITH AN UPDATED EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS, ON OUR MAILING LIST OF CONTACTS!

To obtain Password, email,

Head Moderator, Administrator,

Valerie S. a.k.a. Skyblue 21
vskyblue21@hotmail.com,

Moderators:

Kathy Green
kgreen20@msn.com,

Kevin Hogwood
hogwoodk@gmail.com

Please REMEMBER, to keep the NEW PASSWORD/S CONFIDENTIAL!

BLESSINGS!

Valerie

Important Reminder from Kathy G., at url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1179980/show

Re: UPDATE FOR ALL FORUMS...CHECK FOR CHANGE OF PASSWORDS ON A REGULAR BASIS!

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS TO INFORM ALL OF YOU IF THERE IS A NEED TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD, AND THE FORUM IS LOCKED DUE TO BEING HACKED "THEN"
AND ONLY THEN EMAIL US FOR A NEW PASSWORD! RIGHT NOW IT IS THE "SAME PASSWORD" NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

WE'RE NOT CHANGING IT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/v2/#bn-forum-1-1-3138553015/389/1180192/show

Just a reminder, please remember to post

Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

on the separate forum above!

Thanks I appreciate all that have been doing this to this day!

You are allowed to post a link to it, on the Rapture Forum.

Blessings!

Valerie

Just a reminder, please remember to post

Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies

on the separate forum above!

Thanks I appreciate all that have been doing this to this day!

You are allowed to post a link to it, on the Rapture Forum.

Blessings!

Valerie

I needed to bump this up for a reminder...Please follow instructions. Thanks!

Re: Updated - Rules for Posting on RFTH - Password Request Information, Posting Instructions.

After several warnings about posting, Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies on the Separate forum created specifically for these subjects, SOME are STILL POSTING THEM HERE AT THE RAPTURE FORUM.

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT PREFER "NOT" TO READ ABOUT DREAMS, VISIONS, OR PROPHECIES...THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SEPARATE FROM THE RAPTURE FORUM.

Therefore, if you see your post has been deleted, you'll know why. I've been very patient and forgiving on many posts here, but I have started deleting them from this forum, from this day forth.

You are ONLY allowed to POST a LINK on the THIS RAPTURE forum to the YOUR POST FROM the Dreams, Visions & Prophecy forum!

THE CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!

Valerie

Re: Updated - Rules for Posting on RFTH - Password Request Information, Posting Instructions.

Reminder to all Brothers & Sisters in Christ, when posting or replying, do so, showing respect, courtesy to the other person whom you are addressing.

This is our motto here at Rapture Flight...Top of Page

"Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another,as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!"

Even if you cannot see eye to eye on a subject, don't be rude, harsh, or disrespectful. Remember, we are to be a godly example to those whom come and read here.

We as Born again Christians, need to set a good example, Christ like!...Let's walk the walk, not just talk the talk!!! You never know, whom the Lord will send here, and how many may get saved just through your fine example.

Don't you want someone whom you don't know, walking up to you one day in Heaven, and giving God thanks, in your honor because you inspired them through your words & actions. Because he or she saw you reflecting the image of Jesus Christ! You kept your eyes and mind on Jesus practiced by the Lord's example you, changed that person's life and their eternal destination! They saw and wanted the same and accepted the Lord as their Personal Savior. I know I certain do..it would make me rejoice with God and His Angels, One more for God, One less for Satan!!! All Honor & Glory is yours Almighty God & Father!

We are to love one another. Jesus said love one another as I have loved you! Let's put our Love of Christ in action, and let it overflow unto everyone we touch by word, be it written or spoken.

You've heard of the expression, "think before you speak"! The same can be said for, "think before you write and post". Remember the Lord abides within that person too!!!

I see a wonderful family of Christ, whom gathers here!
I think that each and everyone have much to contribute for God's Honor & God's Glory!

May we never forget to apologize when we have offended someone, for none of us are perfect, and we all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

May we never forget to forgive, for likewise our Father in Heaven will forgive our wrong doing, if we forgive others.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and have a
Blessed Day in the Lord!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Anyone found being disrespectful to Kathy or Kevin our moderators, like we recently experienced, name calling, will be automatically banned.

I will not tolerate anyone calling them names...!

I expect everyone, to take into consideration that every word spoken will come back to you, when you stand before the Lord, be it good or bad.

Let us respect one another, and gently correct someone if we disagree with them...None of us have all the answers. However, we should treat one another the way we'd want to be treated, for the Lord abides in them as well. I'm sure that none of you would speak to Jesus in an insulting, or name calling voice, not if you're a true born again Christian.

Valerie

Valerie
Anyone found being disrespectful to Kathy or Kevin our moderators, like we recently experienced, name calling, will be automatically banned.

I will not tolerate anyone calling them names...!

I expect everyone, to take into consideration that every word spoken will come back to you, when you stand before the Lord, be it good or bad.

Let us respect one another, and gently correct someone if we disagree with them...None of us have all the answers. However, we should treat one another the way we'd want to be treated, for the Lord abides in them as well. I'm sure that none of you would speak to Jesus in an insulting, or name calling voice, not if you're a true born again Christian.

Valerie

Let's make this clear....the same applies to members
treated one another...rude, nasty, argumentative comments, towards another member, will result in a warning, a second incidence will result in being permanently banned from RFTH.

"Let us respect one another, and gently correct someone if we disagree with them...None of us have all the answers. However, we should treat one another the way we'd want to be treated, for the Lord abides in them as well. I'm sure that none of you would speak to Jesus in an insulting, or name calling voice, not if you're a true born again Christian."

Making it clear...for all members, including new comers!

Valerie

Chris, give it a try...hope it works out for you.

The examples are straight forward...We are all learning something new each day...I too had to learn, before I knew how...by trial and error. Once you've got it...it becomes easy.

Maranatha,

Valerie

This is my reply to the following:

Posted at the thread, "Chris to post Photo" by Kathy HP

Kathy HP, you did a good job.

I also let Chris know, in a couple replies of threads, to click the bb code above, and it gives you example not only how to post photos, the url's, etc. etc.

It's listed just below the Message Icon:

Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed)

Above the beginning of typing your message!

There are also instructions in the sticky post, rules, etc., on how to post.

Valerie

The Moderators, email contact addresses!

The Moderators are Kathy G. & Texas Sue,
The Head Moderator & Administrator is me
Valerie aka Skyblue21.

For anyway who needs information or a password, email me at the following:

Valerie
vskyblue21@hotmail.com

If I'm away, ill, etc., or have computer problems like in the past, and you can't reach me, get in touch with Kathy or Texas Sue, they have full authority to deal with any urgent problem which needs to be taken care of right away! They are a blessing to me and to this forum!

Kathy Green
kgreen20@msn.com

Texas Sue,

Blessings in Christ,
Valerie