Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone else have a weird nervous feeling in their stomach today?

Anyone out there feel like there is something brewing, something about to happen. Maybe I am being a little sensitive but I just feel like there is something around the corner that is about to shock me.. something unexpected.

Let me just add that it is kind of an eerie day here with extremely high winds. Perhaps that is the reason for the nervous feeling. Just so much bad new lately.
shannon

Re: Anyone else have a weird nervous feeling in their stomach today?

No Shannon, no nervous weird feeling...perhaps you're sensing something on a personal level. I have at times.

It's kind of breezy her today as well...but nothing unusual.

Still watching everyday, including today...for when we least expect it, the Rapture will take place.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Today Shannon, there is nothing special, instead the day is in a bright light, very clear sky, very beautiful day, making you think whether the rapture is going to really happen or not because the beauty of today is absolutely amazing ....

YES....ALL LAST WEEK ! It got so bad That I was staying away from friends an neighbors. It would come in waves then I would be fine. I finaly told one person about it...that I felt like something was going to happen very soon.

I don't normally get feelings like that, but when I do it means something is wrong somewhere.

Hmmm... I had it the 31st but I think it is stuff going on with my daughter. Big time stress - shaking and nauseous when I woke up and not wanting to eat or be around people.But I read several chapters (which is often very difficult for me to do) and I went to work which I did not at all feel like doing.
Today it was less than yesterday.
But by the same token, I feel soooooooo out of touch with others (non-saved) who are clueless to the days we are living in. Nearly everything seems so vain and meaningless in light of eternity.