Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Interesting day today"

Amy VanGerpen (1 June 2011) 5 Doves Site

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/amyv61.htm

Re: "Interesting day today"

CJ (24 May 2011) 5 Doves Site
"MUST POST BROTHER"

"Bottom Line, the day of the rapture IS NOT A SECRET, and can be know through the spirit of revelation through the word of God ONLY! Patterns of God reveal the day, its Ascension Day folks! Bank on it!

So, that day is June 1st, 2011! 2012 is not a new moon day, and the rapture must occur on a new moon day, the glory of God will be declaring the rapture event in the heavens!!!! Since we are the symbolic moon, when we are being veiled, God will be veiled our heavenly counterpart, the MOON. The new moon phase perfectly matches the VEILIND OR VANISHING of the moon!!! It has been veiled.

See ya in 8/9 10 days...THIS TIME, it's really it! Believe it or not! The day Christ ascended with group of saints is same day he will do it again, this time the NT saints, ASCENSION DAY FOLKS! Right there in front of our face this whole time!!!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/cj524.htm

Wouldn't that be nice!

It sure would be nice!!!

I just spoke to Corey on the phone a few minutes ago, and he said he's got "butterflies" in his stomach today. He is very excited today, and we discussed that vision Dr. Owuor had about the rapture happening during one of his revivals. If that vision is from God, it's possible that we could go home during this Kericho revival from June 3-5. I pray it's so!

Kevin

Sorry Corey, It didn't happen the way you wrote and posted it out to be on the Five Doves! God has a different day in mind, therefore, we must be careful, not to put our faith in a date saying that we can bank on it; that it will happen, because we "know that it will..". We know very little when it comes to thinking like God.
God's ways and thinking are much higher than ours!

Here's a snippet of what you wrote:
"Bottom Line, the day of the rapture IS NOT A SECRET, and can be know through the spirit of revelation through the word of God ONLY! Patterns of God reveal the day, its Ascension Day folks! Bank on it!

So, that day is June 1st, 2011! 2012 is not a new moon day, and the rapture must occur on a new moon day, the glory of God will be declaring the rapture event in the heavens!!!!"

No the day of the Rapture is not June 1st, 2011!!!
The day has past!

Perhaps, tomorrow, in a couple of days, or months...I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, therefore, I will not set a date!

I'm grateful that Dr Owuor, doesn't set dates for the Rapture...great man of God that he is..keeping us on our toes watching faithfully.

Keep watching, Corey, and all here at RFTH, the Rapture is near even at the door.

Maranatha!

Valerie

yeah, i think the LORD specifically designed it not to happen on a predicted day. but whatever day it is, it has been that same day from the beginning of time. it has been set, and HEs giving us signs that its close. the furthest i would ever go down the date-setting road is saying that i THINK it will happen on this day. there is still some interesting emphasis on this week and maybe next. lets all just watch the LORD and we will see what we are supposed to.