Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Headlines

If this is a sampling of what is happening in a 'Christian' nation, God help those who live in a pagan one right? These headlines off the Drudge Report right now show how the darkness is trying to take over. What will it be like when there is no light here at all, after the rapture?

Headlines:

UPDATE: MIAMI 'WAR ZONE' DURING URBAN WEEKEND...
'I was scared for my life'...
Poet 'Da Real One' Gunned Down In Front Of Miami Poetry Cafe...
Violent crime explodes in Myrtle during Black Bike Week; 8-hour hell...
Rib Fest At Rochester beach turns rowdy...
Riot On Long Island...
Urban Melee In Charlotte...
Chaos causes DNC concern for convention...
Unruly urban crowd shuts down Nashville water park...
Emanuel shuts down packed Chicago beach; 'heat-related illnesses'...
REPORT: 'Dozens of gang bangers'...

TEEN GANGS UNLEASHED ON BOSTON BEACH

Re: Headlines

What a mess Texas Sue!!!

The pagan nations don't have a free press to tell the bad stuff since it doesn't serve a purpose, I know what you mean though,

Here bad press is Good press, upside down world, just in time for Yeshua,

Thank you Texas Sue for posting those headlines,

really sound horrible and not the America I know and remember.

Deborah, did you notice that several cities were involved? It is not an isolated wave of crime in one place but in many and involving teens quite a bit. Paul, in his letter to Timothy, told him that in the last days, perilous, dangerous times would come. I think we are there. Sure hope Jesus is on His way to take us home.

Sue & Deborah,

We're living in very dark days at this very moment, getting darker, as time passes. I can only imagine,
how dark it will get when the Rapture takes place, and the Great Tribulation is in full force. For there have not been any such days in past, or present that can compare to the horrors that await, the inhabitants of the Earth.....very soon!

Therefore, look up our redemption draw nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie