Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swarms of jellyfish invade U.S. beaches

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Saw this on Yahoo News:

Swarms of jellyfish invade U.S. beaches

. .
Tue May 31, 11:17 am ET
Jellyfish hordes crash Florida beach parties
By Zachary Roth
retweet
EmailPrint..By Zachary Roth zachary Roth – Tue May 31, 11:17 am ET

Ah, summer: the lazy, hazy time when Americans adjourn to beaches in droves to soak up the sun--and this year, at least, to get stung by jellyfish.

More than 800 people at beaches along Florida's Atlantic coast were stung this weekend by the swarm of purple-colored sea creatures, which washed up on shore en masse, thanks to consistent east winds, according to Eisen Wicher, a Brevard County Ocean Rescue official.

CNN interviewed one local family, the Smiths, who said they'd driven for three quarters of an hour to get to Cocoa Beach, but left after five minutes when their daughter was stung.

The stings cause itching, burning, and rashes, similar to a bee sting, but aren't usually serious, unless the victim is allergic. Lifeguards have a vinegar solution on hand to neutralize the stinging cells.

Still, two people were taken to the hospital after suffering from respiratory problems, Witcher said.

Thousands more, understandably spooked by the jellyfish, stayed out of the water.

Portuguese man o' war and cannonball jellyfish make relatively frequent appearances Atlantic coast beaches. But this weekend's horde was a different species, believed to be called mauve stingers, on account of their purplish hue.

Read more...(video at link)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110531/us_yblog_thelookout/jellyfish-hordes-crash-florida-beach-parties

Re: Swarms of jellyfish invade U.S. beaches

Sue,
Somehow I missed seeing this bit of news, but it's being reported from the county I live in. I live in Brevard county, Florida. Thanks for posting this!

Kevin

Re: Swarms of jellyfish invade U.S. beaches

Uh--I think I'll stay out of the ocean! =)