Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has the world recived it's final warning before rapture?

From Jim Brantlett 5 Doves board

We were looking for 7 / 10 day warning before the rapture......I found this post on 5 Doves.

Jim Bramlett (31 May 2011)
"The world has been warned!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends:

Your head has to be buried in the sand or you have to be brain dead for you not to see that what the Bible calls “the end of the age” is near.

Notice I did not say “the end of the world.” That is where the recent Harold Camping May 21st publicity got it wrong. The world will exist for at least another 1,000 years, according to the Bible, following certain events at the end of this present age.

We are near those “certain events.” We are near the end of this present age, or what Jesus called “the age of the Gentiles” (Luke 21:24, NLT). In speaking of the future scattering and persecution of the Jews, Jesus accurately predicted, “They will be brutally killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be conquered and trampled down by the Gentiles until the age of the Gentiles comes to an end.”

Just as He said, Jerusalem was, in fact, conquered in AD 70, some 37 years later, and was trampled down by Gentiles until the miraculous 1967 Six-Day War when it came into Jewish hands for the first time in more than 1,900 years. This means the age or times of the Gentiles is over, or near over.

The signs are clear, but because God is so merciful, He has given the world ample warning. No one should be surprised as these events come down.

His warnings have been in the hundreds of thousands, probably millions. Let me describe some of these warnings:

1. The warnings have been contained in thousands of Christian radio and satellite TV broadcasts all over the world.

2. They have been all over the Internet. An example is a recent article by the editor and publisher, Joseph Farah, of the prestigious news site, WorldNetDaily titled “Maybe Doomsday is Near,” at http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=304105. Farah describes the # 1 major sign. Of Christ’s return, he says, “I don't know exactly what date He will be coming back… But I do know it's near.” Check it out. Farah is a very knowledgeable and perceptive writer.

3. They have been proclaimed by thousands of preachers all over the world, although sadly some preachers are in the dark as much as their uninformed flock.

4. There have been many individual efforts. An example is that of a businessman friend who for several years, with his own money, has proclaimed the message with an expensive ¼-page ad in newspapers in every city of America, including many times in USA Today. A Web version of the ad is at http://www.christssoonreturn.com.

Why is God warning? Because He loves you and does not want you to be caught by surprise.

What does God want from you? He wants you to simply believe in Him, and trust in Him. He loves you, and wants you to know Him. He wants a loving relationship with you. He wants to spare you from the evil coming upon the world.

Believe on Him, and trust Him with your life – today!

You can learn more about God and what He wants for you at http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/part1/part1.htm

God bless you,

Jim

It goes with Harvey Troyer's post

The World has been Warned—Video by PP Simmons—Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel—Natur

Re: Has the world received it's final warning before rapture?

Yes Mary, there have been lots of warnings. Many people avoid anything to do with Christianity. They do not listen to Christian radio or television broadcasts. They do not look up anything to do with Christianity on the internet. Some people consider our Lord Jesus to be equal to false gods or lesser than their own self in intelligence and judgement.
Many believe the bible to be false. It was not written to be a detailed history, but to lead people to the living, the true God, maker of heaven and earth. It tells the true but sometimes violent or embarrasing story of human beings and their relationship with God, with one another, and how they even treat animals and the earth.

Here is the Joseph Farah article you referenced:
"Maybe Doomsday is near"

The ad:
JesusSoonReturn

And:
How to be sure you are going to heaven

Mary, our God has warned and is warning people to come to Himself and accept His only begotten Son, Jeshua(Jesus). He is warning the way any loving parent would do if their child was running into the street in front of a car. Satan is here to steal, kill, and destroy ALL of God's creation because he is full of hate. Hate that he, himself cannot rule as God. Don't drink the Koolaid folks. Satan's drink brings death. God's drink (forgiveness through accepting His Son) brings life. Choose life for yourself. Choose today.

regina
LOVED YOUR REPLY !!!

Yes the world has been warned and warned again.
If we are waiting for the pie in sky finger writting
in the cloud before getting ready ...LOL you may in fact be left behind scratching your head and saying..
was it really that close the whole time?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mary and Regina!

Our God is longsuffering, loving, caring, and He has warned people over and over again, but many have turned their backs from God because they are in love with sin. Sinful ways, deeds and lifestyle come first in their book, not God! Therefore, they want nothing to do with Christianity, and Christ!

God has given us a choice, that each one of us must make. Jesus is the way, the only way...choose Jesus, and have eternal life with all it's Heavenly benefits, living amongst the Angels, Saints, & Jesus Himself. Or reject Jesus and seal your fate, of total seperation from God and all His rewards, and perhaps loved ones whom gone to Heaven. Instead suffering in a place that was originally created for Satan & the Fallen Angels..! Isn't there enough suffering here on Earth, who in their right mind wants to suffer for eternity...not me...!

Wake up world, open your eyes, the Lord is longsuffering, but soon His wrath will fall...and your fate might be sealed for eternity in the pits of
H e l l !

Jesus is Coming don't miss it for the World!

Blessings!

Valerie