Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"If you died tonight (or if The Rapture occurs tonight) are YOU 100% sure you're heavenbound?

BG Ellis (31 May 2011) 5 Doves Site
"If you died tonight (or if The Rapture occurs tonight) are YOU 100% sure that you would be taken to Heaven?"

Absolutely nothing is more important in life than being born again of the Spirit of God, knowing Him personally, being saved from eternal death and judgment, and knowing for sure that you are going to heaven, experiencing God's pardon, purpose, peace, power. These are all a blessing of grace (unmerited favor) provided by the sacrifice of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ (Hebrew: Yeshua haMeschiah).

This is the "gospel," which literally means "good news." It truly is "the most joyful news ever announced," as the angels proclaimed at His birth some 2,000 years ago.

Some say that this free gift of grace offered by God is too good to be true. Well, it is good, and it is true. Only an infinitely loving and all-powerful God could have conceived of this! Others say that all this surely cannot be free, and we have to add something to it. Cults and non-Christian religions always try to add to it, an offense to God and what His Son did.

Continues with videos & text see url below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/bge531-1.htm

Re: "If you died tonight (or if The Rapture occurs tonight) are YOU 100% sure you're heavenbound?

Re: "If you died tonight (or if The Rapture occurs tonight) are YOU 100% sure you're heavenbound?

Since Jesus lives in my heart--yes. And hallelujah for that!!

If anybody is reading this who's not all at confident that Jesus lives in his heart, you can change that right now.

Kathy,

I know I would too, because Jesus abides within me, and in all born again children of God!

If I died tonight, I'm Heavenbound!

Please ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior this very day! Should you die this day, or the very next minute, Heaven will be your home too! Remeber no one is promised tomorrow, right now is all we may have.

Jesus is Coming People, don't miss it for the World!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie