Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your not going to believe what just happened to me...A Miracle...Thank you Jesus!

Kathy,Kevin & Everyone!

Eariler, I told you I was able to get into my hotmail email account once, and everything was gone, my folders, contacts, etc. etc. It was like a new account, completely blank.

You're not going to believe what happened! I couldn't get into my email account at all, even after changing the password! I tried over and over again, even to set up a new one, nothing...!

So I gave up and spend the day baby sitting the Grandkids...now late at night..I asked God to help me at least to open a account or find a solution, to be able to receive emails, from hotmail or yahoo....!

I asked God to guide me as I've never been through any problem like this before, with everything gone.

I started to search and came across some information on the internet...and thought, I'll start slowly with
deleting the history! I started deleting it, and then my intuition, or that still small voice within...urged me to stop, scroll down and click in my history, my login to hotmail....honestly, this didn't come from me, I'm not that smart....when I click on the login from the history, I was IMMEDIATELY LOGGED IN, AND ALL MY INFORMATION WAS IN TACK AND BACK...ALL THE EMAIL CONTACTS, FOLDERS ETC.,

I'M SO HAPPY, AND I THANK GOD FOR HELPING ME....BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

THANK YOU JESUS, FOR HELPING ME!

BLESSINGS IN CHRIST,

Valerie

Re: Your not going to believe what just happened to me...A Miracle...Thank you Jesus!

Wow, very cool. I hope you are not just seeing what is cached. Not that I really know what I am talking about either. lol

Re: Your not going to believe what just happened to me...A Miracle...Thank you Jesus!

Yeah,,, like Kathy stated about this might be just a cache..

Copy those files to another Folder just in case..

That way you can Import later on if need too..

Joseph

God is so good! Thank you for helping Valerie!
You are Lord, even over the internet!

Believe it or not that exact same thing happened to me. Somehow we were able to get everything back but I don't know how?

Valerie,
Awesome God!!! He probably looks at our computers like a playtoy. My brother expects me to fix his computer every time he crashes it. I pray my way through the fix every time and truly God leads you through each step. An exercise in trust and following God's instructions, for sure. He can be a heart pumper, but God is Good in ALL things.

Praise His Holy Name FOREVER!!!
Thank you LORD for fixing Valerie's Account!!!
You ARE the BEST Lord!!!

Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Just an update...!

Kathy it's not cache...it's the original account with all the original contacts and emails, folders filled with emails I've kept...everything was there nothing missing. Truly this was a miracle, I don't know how else to explain it. It happened exactly as I wrote above, I was so surprised, I couldn't believe my eyes..it was all back!

The Lord knows that the majority of the time I use my computer is for doing His work here on earth...He gave me a helping hand. One thing I forgot to add,
I know it was supernatural, because, I wasn't sitting there for hours trying to figure it out that night, I just got on, and within a few minutes, it was done and over with...everything was in order. How does one explain that...I don't know! It was the Lord, no one else.

After all, It was the Lord and I whom started this site, I had very little knowledge about setting up a site, etc...I just prayed and listen and obeyed! The Lord led and I followed...Thank you Jesus!

Bob D. It happened to you too! Wow, isn't God Awesome!

I'm no dummy, I know there have been several attacks so I also opened a gmail account, as well as my hotmail account is still working! I transferred everything over, just in case my hotmail account is not accessable, disappears for good, or another hack attack!LOL..sounds like a bad cough doesn't it...hack attack!!!LOL!!!

Thank you all for you kind responses! I believe there is a reason for everything that happens to us!
I believe this is a testimony for how good and thoughtful our Lord is and meets are needs, especially when they are important to us.

I'm thanking God, for his daily guidance, and praying,
that Jesus is coming any second now!

You can all keep mailing me at hotmail...the account is up and running fine. However, if you have a problem, you can get in touch with me, at my gmail account! Or if I have a problem again, I let you know to email me at gmail instead!

vskyblue21@hotmail.com
vskyblue21@gmail.com

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie