Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Windows Live wiped out all my email contacts, folders, etc. etc...please resend your email addresses

Wow, I just can't believe all the attacks, on this forum, and then my account, and now windows wiped out all my emails and contacts, folders etc.

We fight spiritual principalities, just trying to keep me from getting my message of the Lord's soon return out.

Please would everyone, including Kathy & Kevin, just drop me a line, so I can save your emails for contact purposes!

I hope this is a sign, that we are about to leave, and nothing should be left in my email account...!!!

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, however, He did say it would be worth it.

Hope your day today is better than my day so far!

Grandkids are coming this afternoon, perhaps, my joy will return then!

If you've asked for a password, please, resend your request. Thanks

vskyblue21@hotmail.com

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

P.S., Now I'm having trouble accessing the email account with my new password...just hold off for sending your emails...will try to get an new account with yahoo! sigh!!!!

Has anyone had this happen to their hotmail account recently?

Re: Windows Live wiped out all my email contacts, folders, etc. etc...please resend your email addre

Sorry, Valerie. I just sent you an email. I'm wondering if the same phisher who earlier got hold of your account is now using it to destroy your Hotmail account.

Re: Windows Live wiped out all my email contacts, folders, etc. etc...please resend your email addre

Kathy G., & Kevin,

Everything is gone....my whole account has nothing in it...absolutely emptied.

Please take over all the emails for now, including new
members...mail your email requests to either Kathy or Kevin.

I can't get into my Hotmail account and I'm not able to set up a new yahoo account either....need my Son to help me out...something is definetly wrong...!

I may not get this fixed until later today or tomorrow, as I don't know if my Son will be home or not today, or if I can get a hold of him.

Why me? Then again why not me? Sigh!!!

Lord Come Quickly, I'm so tired of all this!

Val

Val,
I feel bad that your email account has been wiped out. I hope it's not a virus. Have you tried to set up a gmail account through google? That's the kind of account I have, and I haven't had any trouble with it. God bless you sister, and I pray that you will be able to set up a new email account soon.

Kevin

Don't forget my list, Valerie. I can send it to you as soon as you have a working email address once more.

Valerie, like Kevin stated already, sign up for a GMAIL Account..

It's so far been very safe plus with SPAM filter built in, I know you will love this much better.

www.gmail.com

Also.. kick that supposedly protection that you buy.. Those are how people get hacked...LOL

Most virus protection does nothing more than blout your computer like McAfee for one.. Junk

I use TrendMicro and so far it can actually stop a rogue website also bots and virus when hit..

I've been using since 2001..

Joseph

I agree...gmail is the way to go. It has a built in antivirus program to scan your emails for viruses. It has found viruses in the past, so I know it works, and I even downloaded a free antivirus program specifically to scan websites from the company Google uses. I can see what sites are safe, or not, or questionable before I click on the link. And, if you accidentally click on the wrong one, it will warn you that it is a bad site. I have had many different email addresses, and I am sticking with Google.

"NO NEED TO SEND YOUR EMAILS"!!!!

Kathy,Kevin & Everyone!

Eariler, I told you I was able to get into my hotmail email account once, and everything was gone, my folders, contacts, etc. etc. It was like a new account, completely blank.

You're not going to believe what happened! I couldn't get into my email account at all, even after changing the password! I tried over and over again, even to set up a new one, nothing...!

So I gave up and spend the day baby sitting the Grandkids...now late at night..I asked God to help me at least to open a account or find a solution, to be able to receive emails, from hotmail or yahoo....!

I asked God to guide me as I've never been through any problem like this before, with everything gone.

I started to search and came across some information on the internet...and thought, I'll start slowly with
deleting the history! I started deleting it, and then my intuition, or that still small voice within...urged me to stop, scroll down and click in my history, my login to hotmail....honestly, this didn't come from me, I'm not that smart....when I click on the login from the history, I was IMMEDIATELY LOGGED IN, AND ALL MY INFORMATION WAS IN TACK AND BACK...ALL THE EMAIL CONTACTS, FOLDERS ETC.,

I'M SO HAPPY, AND I THANK GOD FOR HELPING ME....BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

THANK YOU JESUS, FOR HELPING ME!

BLESSINGS IN CHRIST,

Valerie