Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is the "Beast" the Resurrected Ancient Greek God Apollo?

This article is worth reading. Really makes you think twice about what is in the near future.

EXCERPT:

As biotechnology and synthetic biology advance to the degree that we can now realistically anticipate reviving long-dead species, I have been able to convince a few scholarly minds that the Man of Sin could in fact be the return of a deceased Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod who arrives via biotech resurrection. Even Chuck Missler, though not with the same details, raised the appropriate question not long ago in an online article about the Antichrist: "Could it be that this final world dictator will be, in some sense, a return of Nimrod?" (http://www.khouse.org/articles/2002/433/) In my opinion, this is more than a possibility, and I remember with curiosity how in 1998, Zahi Hawass, the current Secretary General of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, claimed to have found the burial tomb of the god Osiris (Apollo/Nimrod) at the Giza Plateau. In the article Sandpit of Royalty from the newspaper Extra Bladet (Copenhagen), January 31, 1999, Hawass was quoted saying:

"I have found a shaft, going 29 meters vertically down into the ground, exactly halfway between the Chefren Pyramid and the Sphinx. At the bottom, which was filled with water, we have found a burial chamber with four pillars. In the middle is a large granite sarcophagus, which I expect to be the grave of Osiris, the god…I have been digging in Egypt’s sand for more than 30 years, and up to date this is the most exciting discovery I have made…. We found the shaft in November and began pumping up the water recently. So several years will pass before we have finished investigating the find."

Insofar as we know this discovery did not ultimately provide the physical remains of the deity. Of course, that is, in as far as we know. But what it did illustrate is that at least some very powerful Egyptologists believe Osiris was a historical figure, and that his body was stored somewhere at or near the Great Pyramid. Manly P. Hall, who knew the Masonic legend of Hiram Abiff was a thinly veiled prophecy of the resurrection of Osiris, seems to have understood what Zahi Hawass was looking for, and why. Consider that he wrote in The Secret Teachings of All Ages:

"The Dying God shall rise again! The secret room in the House of the Hidden Places shall be rediscovered. The Pyramid again shall stand as the ideal emblem of solidarity, inspiration, aspiration, resurrection, and regeneration.

Over the years, biblical scholar Gary Stearman has written extensively about Nimrod (Apollo/Osiris/Gilgamesh) and the connection this historical figure has with Babylonian Mystery Religion, Watchers, Nephilim (including their resurrection), and the spirit of the end-times Antichrist and revival of paganism. He too appears to believe the coming of Antichrist represents a return of Nimrod. "But who is this Assyrian," he asked in the July 2001 Prophecy in the News Magazine, "He is none other than the spiritual inheritor of the first great post-Flood religious apostasy. He is the keeper of the great heritage that began at the Assyrian capital, Nineveh. Its founder was Nimrod…. He is the Antichrist, the future despot who comes in the name of the ancient mystery religion."

A year earlier, in June of 2000, Stearman had written in Prophecy in the News concerning Nimrod:

"He was a rebel who allowed himself to be worshipped as a god. After the Flood, his rebellion became the foundation of mankind’s greatest religious apostasy. Down through the generations, this system of false worship became known simply as the "Babylonian Mystery Religion."

Its basis is quite clear. It attempts to channel the power of the ancient gods through the figure of one, powerful man. Nimrod became that god…" [emphasis added].

Read more...

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/09/part-twenty-two-read-it-before-it-is.html

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Is the "Beast" the Resurrected Ancient Greek God Apollo?

Seeing as the Greek god Apollo never actually existed, I don't see how it could be him. The Antichrist, the beast, the Man of Sin--all three =)--will be a literal man who has given his life over to the Devil. And when he sustains that mortal head wound, Satan will take over his body.

If anyone is aware of what happened in Genesis 6 with the fallen angels and human women producing a hybrid of giants or mighty ones on the earth, then you will understand what Tom Horn is saying in this chapter from his most recent book. The attempt by satan to corrupt the human dna/bloodline in order to prevent the birth of the Messiah is the reason that the earth was destroyed by a flood.

If you have listened to Chuck Missler's teaching on this subject then you understand why God told Joshua and the armies of Israel coming into the land of Canaan to kill every human and animal in the cities they conquered. Again, there was a corrupted DNA problem and God did not want the bloodlines of His chosen line through Abraham to be corrupted by intermarriage with these hybrid humans including giants. Not every area was conquered and later David went up against Goliath the giant (Nephilim product) and his brothers and killed them.

This is a subject that many Christian teachers never approach; however, it is a reality. These "giants" or more correctly translated, "mighty ones/Gibborim" were the reality behind what we have been taught were mythical gods of the ancient Greeks and Romans, Babylonians, Egyptians cultures. Jesus said that before He returns that the times will be "as the days of Noah". The current so-called alien abductions are nothing more or less than demonic and fallen angels using humans to again create a hybrid race through whom they may rule the earth and corrupt God's creation.

As we approach the end of this age, the cumulative layers of evil are building to critical mass. The writings of John in Revelation is the end of the story and shows how God is going to purge all evil out of His creation once and for all.

Here is a verse in Revelation that refers to Apollo.

(KJV) Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

It's very possible that what you have presented will happen during the trib, Sue. We will see after we get to heaven, which should be soon. Praise God!

Kevin

Kevin, let's hope that it is very, very soon - like in hours or days not months or years. More and more lately I have seen the truth about the days of Noah come out in the open. I have been born again for 45 years and have studied and read every thing I could find on the return of Christ. Seems like there is more light on what is actually going to happen in the last two years than in all of the past ones. Events and info are definitely in an acceleration mode. And it turns out that the darkness is much more dark than we have ever imagined.

Thanks be to God that we are safe in Jesus, the true Light that came into the world. I am understanding more and more what the dear apostle John meant when he urged us in his letters to "walk in the light". The world is getting darker but we are promised that our path will grow lighter and lighter until the blessed day that we walk home with Jesus and are in the full light and love of God's home. HALLELUJAH!

Sue,
I agree with you. The last two years have been like no other years when it comes to end time events and signs. Everything is pointing to this year as the end of the church age and the start of the 70th week of Daniel. I can't see us still being here in 2012.

Kevin

There's two points that popped out at me on this post.

Point one: I never take to much stock in Nosterdamus or Edgar Cayce's predictions, BUT I do remember them in case something falls inline with the Word of God..

Edgar Cayce made a prediction something like this. "Around the year 2000 there would be something found under the Syphnx, etc. etc"

Point two: On the fallen angels, to add a little to Texas Sue's response, in the Book of Enoch, it states that the angels would be thrown in the earth and sealed up for 70 generations.. 70 x 70 = 4900 plus the years to Enoch age from Adam for the total 6000..
Enoch 10.11 And the Lord said to Michael: "Go, inform Semyaza, and the others with him, who have associated with the women to corrupt themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 
10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.

I'm thinking as Sue, that there's going to be some VERY strange things taking place when the Church leaves this planet..

I also heard Chuck Missler speak on those around 2009 which I happen to agree with. What really WOKE me up was the article T/Sue posted some time back about the find in Rockwall, Texas in 1886-88..

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/N.Am/TX.giant.human.skull.html

I had read Enoch back in the 1990s and could hardly believe what I read, then T/Sue's post on the article brought everything to life, which was followed up by Chuck later with Satan's SEED
Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Joseph

Wow, what a great thread, very interesting!

Yes I heard of the things you said Texas Sue, & RJ as well.

I believe anything is possible, after all this is supernatural.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Blessings!

Valerie