Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RFID Chip (Mark of the Beast) Deadlline - 2013
Re: RFID Chip (Mark of the Beast) Deadlline - 2013

O/T, but glad to see you're okay, Sue!

Sue,
It's good to see that your ok, after those storms yesterday. We were worried about you sister, but it's good to see you. God bless you!

Remember the video interview of Aaron Russo back in 2007? He said that Nick Rockefeller told him the ultimate goal of the NWO was to microchip everyone, so they could control them. That will happen with the mark of the beast.

Kevin

Thank you Allelujah and Kevin, for your concern. It was wild in north Texas with those storms the other night. I received one of those auto phone calls from the national weather service saying to take cover immediately - tornados spotted. Although nothing happened to my house, when I called my sister on the other side of Dallas to see what the weathermen were saying on TV, it turns out there were funnel clouds all up and down highway I-35 which is only a few blocks from me. Praising and thanking God for His protection.

Also, Kevin, thanks for the reminder about Russo and his remarks about the chip. Looks like BHO/resident is a handy tool in the box for the NWO as this is encased in the health care bill. I am sure there are additional members in Congress that are in the pocket of the NWO as well. Looking at the deadline let's us know our departure MUST be near.