Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monte Judah - we are seeing prophesy fulfilled

This is a very serious message regarding
what 'O' just did to Israel.

If you download the link, you can fast
forward to about 39 minutes into mp3
to get right to his message. Then someone
else speakes about the 2 hr. mark..prays etc.

So it's basically about 1 1/2 hrs. that Monte
speaks. I hung on every word even though I disagree
with him regarding where we are in end times and
the rapture.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2uhs6ama1 ... kkotai.mp3

Disclaimer ****Even though I don't agree with all of
Monte's views, I believe this message
is worth your time!****

(Please listen as bereans
pulled this from David Flynn's website.)

Re: Monte Judah - we are seeing prophesy fulfilled

He spoke of this march against Israel by the
Palestinians on June 5th, 2011 !

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/on-june-5th-support-the-palestinian-refugees%E2%80%99-right-to-return/

I posted this under TexasSue's post on the sticky
at the top! This could be it!

For information & discussion purposes only.

Good grief! They tried to march on Israel once and got stopped by the Israeli Defense Forces. Are they really going to try that again?

This president has now embolded them and
put Israel in great jeporady.

June 5th 1967 was the start of the Six Day War!
This is very significant.

Alleluiah

thanks for the link -

I really would like to hear what Monte has to say but I get an error when clicking on the link.

"Invalid or Deleted File"

Do you know of another link?

Jim, I went there and also found that it had
been removed. But, when I went back to David Flynn's
sight and it works from the original posters thread

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9203

Very first poster in thread has link at bottom.
It is mediafire. Hope you get it to work for you!

I'm listening to Monte Judah right now, and he is scolding Obama big time. I agree with what he is saying so far.

Kevin

Wow! According to Monte Judah, on June 5th there will be another uprising against Israel like the one that was done on May 15th. I had heard about this already, but what I didn't know was that Syria and Hezbollah are planning to attack Israel if the Israeli forces fire any shots against the protesters. When I heard that, my immediate thought was that Isaiah 17:1 could actually be fulfilled that day, and Damascus will be turned into a ruinous heap. Prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes brothers and sisters!

Kevin

THANKS Alleluiah

THAT LINK WORKED - HAVE DOWNLOADED AND WILL LISTEN OVER THE WEEKEND...

Jim, glad you got the download of Monte's
lastest message!!! I would like to hear your thoughts after you listen.

I have started feeling anxious or jumpy in my spirit since listening to Monte. This could really be what we've been waiting for, as per God's Word!!!

Jesus is coming soon!!!
Maranatha!
Allie

Kevin
Wow! According to Monte Judah, on June 5th there will be another uprising against Israel like the one that was done on May 15th. I had heard about this already, but what I didn't know was that Syria and Hezbollah are planning to attack Israel if the Israeli forces fire any shots against the protesters. When I heard that, my immediate thought was that Isaiah 17:1 could actually be fulfilled that day, and Damascus will be turned into a ruinous heap. Prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes brothers and sisters!

Kevin

I am glad you had a chance to listen, Kevin!!!!
I appreciate your post and believe we are about
to see something really big happening ~

I keep feeling excited and anxious at the same
time! We need to be praying for Israel and
LOOK UP! We could be out of here soon ~
maybe during Dr. Owuor's June 5-7 revival meetings!
What a time to be watching!!!