Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture when everything is normal

We just prayed this early morning about many things as well as praying for Israel's security and salvation.

God gave us the important message today:
1. He will come and it will be very very very soon.
2. He will come when the day is normal, an ordinary day as usual.
3. All unbelievers will be caught out of guard and thus the rapture will be like thief in the night, destroying their life BUT for the believers in Yahshua, God will put a short notice in their heart right before the rapture that they will know their time of departure when it is very close. Everyone of believers will be notified when the coming happen, so they will be prepared as a bride welcomes the groom, they will be ready. However, all unbelievers will be caught off guard, the rapture will become like a thief in the night, they will experience a great loss (sudden destruction ? I dunno maybe I guess).
4. God told us to life with joy and peace without fear and worry to the matters in this world. Everything will be fine because God is fully in control and He knows very well who is belong to Him and who is not. So our light will be seen by unbelievers and they will notice that Our Father in Heaven is gracious to us as we live in joy, peace and without fear of the world matters. We should live to occupy, to do His will, His commandment and by that we know that the love of God resides in us and people will glorify Our Father. Be rejoice for our redemption is near.
5. Don't worry about BO or any political situation happening right now, it is all under God's control. Keep doing what your obligation is and what your job is and glorify Yahshua in your job or whatever things you are doing.
6. God will defend Israel but as we are His children, His love for Israel is so big that we must pray for Israel continuously and we will be blessed a lot by doing that. The time will come that He will restore Israel very soon and everyone, every country that deals with Israel for her destruction will be under the judgment. But all of His children will be sparred, for He knows very well who are His.

May Yahshua takes us all to His place so that we will all be with Him forever only by His grace and mercy at the appointed time that only the Father knows it. Bless you all. Amen.

Re: The Rapture when everything is normal

Gimel Israel,

I believe you are correct in what you have received in prayer and have written here!

God Bless you, and God Bless Israel!

Yes the Lord will let us know without a doubt that it has finally arrived in His perfect timing!

God is totally in control, therefore, let us lean on God for understanding! We should place our complete trust in the Lord!

God will defend Israel, and Jesus will come to fight with His Saints at the battle of Armageddon!

Thank you so much for sharing this message!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

"Very very very soon"! (The italics are mine.) I like that! I just hope that God is using our definition of that phrase, not His.

From Matthew 24:

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

this tells us that everything is normal, people get married, giving in marriage, drinking and eating.

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

This tells us that people are doing their daily life. While we are working in our daily life, believers will be caught up to the heaven (be raptured) while unbelievers are left behind.

41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Likewise with the women, they are doing their daily life, believers will be caught up to the heaven (be raptured) while unbelievers are left behind.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

We must submit ourselves to Yahshua in daily basis, live by His Spirit who dwells in us and be fruitful.

May Yahshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him.

So learn it by yourself, if the warning has come, It has been decided.

Remember this: When the time warning comes, It has been decided.

That means who will be saved and who will be destroyed have been decided when the time warning comes.

YHWH Our Father is gracious. He wants humans to make the right decision of salvation in Yahshua but when the time warning comes, it has been decided. Therefore during all time till today we only receive the warning of the type "Rapture imminency" not the time warning because when the time warning comes, it has been decided. Without the time warning, humanbeings still have chance to repent, to live the salvation in Yahshua, to find the Savior Yahshua, to be saved from death, to be saved from the coming judgment.

Don't wait till the time warning comes, because when it comes, it has been decided, it will be too late. Now it is the time for you to choose: then choose life, life in its abundance promise through Yahshua Our Savior.

May the peace and lovingness of Yahshua be upon you and your entire family and soon we will be face to face with Him who saves us from death and gives us His inheritance only by grace and mercy of Him.

The more I think about it, the more I inclined to this idea of the normality of the Rapture.

Rapture will happen when everything OUTSIDE Israel is normal but NOT necessarily in Israel itself. So I guess maybe watching Israel closely you will get a hint of when the rapture will happen. It won't necessary be on any feast day, could be any day but we should watch Israel closely, indeed very closely .... imho.

Thank you Gimel!

Thank you for the warning to hasten our steps in reaching out to those who are unsaved and we might have given up on. We do not want to wait until the warning comes, because then it will be too late to try to reach them one last time.

Ourselves too, if we haven't fallen on our knees lately, seeking for God's forgiveness in our daily walk, then we should. Our relationship should indeed be a daily walk, reading His Word and praying and talking with HIM! I encourage everyone to seek His Holiness and scrub our gowns again with the thanksgiving for our Lord's precious Blood and it's atoning and whitening power unto us.

Thank you again, Gimel, we indeed do not know the hour yet, it is a call for constant readiness. It was the Father's plan for us to maintain our readiness for our marriage to HIS glorious Son. We long for His Coming and we cry out "Come" "Come, my precious Dove, my Bridegroom, my heart is "faint" for Your Love"!!! "Hear our cries dear Father in Heaven and send Him to us Amen."

Terry - His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv