Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
comfort for God's people

A comforting thought for God's people from Isaiah 40 and Luke 17...

...those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
(Is40:31)

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.
(Luke 17:34-37)

Isaiah 40 is a chapter that begins with God saying to comfort His people,"her sin has been paid for"v2.
A call is heard to prepare the way for the coming of the Lord, and then in v5,"And the glory of the LORD will be revealed,and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”

Man is frail, his best beauty and skill withers like faded blooms. In the scope of creation, we are less than a speck. Our boundaries that we make for ourselves are nothing to God. He recognizes what He recognizes. And what is God like? What is He like who made everything? People created false God images and God asks v18 With whom, then, will you compare God? To what image will you liken him?

Who would have imagined that God likened Himself in the person Jesus Christ. Paternity from God Himself, born of a woman. God likens Himself in Human flesh. His Son lived a sin free life in the flesh. Took the penalty of all sin, since He is of higher value than all the sacrifices that could ever be made. Jesus met death face to face, then conquered death by setting captives (of death) free and rose from the dead into immortal resurrected body. He will return again to fulfill what has been written about Himself and about His people. The written word of God will be fulfilled. He will return in the clouds as a bridegroom (1Thess4:17)and later return as conquering King of Kings and Lord of Lords at the Mount of Olives(Luke21:27; Zech 12:10-14;13:1;14:4).

What is man like? Frail. What is God like? He is above all, made all, yet made Himself like one of us in order to be able to comfort and deliver us.
We know humanity is subject to weakness, illness, injury, exhaustion, death. How is Isaiah 40 possible? It's a mystery, only partially played out now. But the day of 1Thess4:13-18 is coming, in which the dead in Christ shall rise first, and then we who are alive in Christ will be changed in an instant, to immortal being as Christ Himself is, and we will rise to meet Him in the air to live forever. Then Isaiah 40:31 will come to pass

will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Thanks be to God for fulfilling this very soon. And also will come to pass Luke 17:37
Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

That is the body of the risen Lord in the air, and us rising as eagles (as in Isaiah40)

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people sayeth the Lord is the command of God in Isaiah 40. Speak comfort to Jerusalem. Let us pray for the peace of Jerusalem and not be discouraged by scoffing, mocking, ridicule, and missed dates. People are imperfect. God is perfect. He keeps His Word. God kept His Son, Yeshua (Jesus), and raised Him from the dead. Jesus will keep His word and return for us at the appointed time. All scripture will be fulfilled.

It's time to look up, all. The signs listed in Matthew 24 are here. Lies about God and among men abound, love is waxing cold being replaced by cruelty, cynicism and self interest, wars, famines, pestilence, earthquakes, persecution of Christians continues. It is time. Take comfort. Be encouraged. Be strengthened in your faith. The same Spirit that raised Christ will quicken you very soon, in the twinkling of an eye.
Love, ysic
josephs coat roses Pictures, Images and Photos

christ in the clouds Pictures, Images and Photos

Jesus Christ returning with 10,000 of His saints (Jude) Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: comfort for God's people

Regina,
Thanks for this encouraging post sister. We know by the signs we are seeing, especially in Israel, that Jesus is coming to take us home soon. Also, Dr. Owuor is advertising his next revival meeting in Kericho, Kenya from June 3-5. He said that he had a vision of the rapture happening during one of his revival meetings soon. This timeframe is in conjunction with Ascension Day too. The following website is a movie listing for June 3rd that I found when I did a google search for "June 3, 2011".
http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/june/2011/3/

Notice any interesting movie titles? Keep looking up!

Kevin

Thank you Regina, for the wonderful scripture of encouragement for God's people!

It is good to comfort and uplift one another especially in these end days!

Soon we'll be with the Lord, and all will be behind us, and our new life will begin!

Keep watching and encouraging one another, our redemption is closer than ever before!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Maranatha!

Valerie

"It is time. Take comfort. Be encouraged. Be strengthened in your faith. The same Spirit that raised Christ will quicken you very soon, in the twinkling of an eye."

Your post was beautiful and encouraging to me!

Thank you!

***Lift up ye gates, that the King of Glory may enter!**************************************************