Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harold Camping -- Says He Was Off by Five Months (DA!)

OAKLAND, Calif. -- As crestfallen followers of a California preacher who foresaw the world's end strained to find meaning in their lives, Harold Camping revised his apocalyptic prophecy Monday, saying he was off by five months because the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

Camping, who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven Saturday before global cataclysm struck the planet, said he felt so terrible when his doomsday message did not come true that he left home and took refuge in a motel with his wife. His independent ministry, Family Radio International, spent millions -- some of it from donations made by followers -- on more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the Judgment Day message.

Follower Jeff Hopkins also spent a good deal of his own retirement savings on gas money to power his car so people would see its ominous lighted sign showcasing Camping's May 21 warning. As the appointed day drew nearer, Hopkins started making the 100-mile round trip from Long Island to New York City twice a day, spending at least $15 on gas each trip.

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at and I've been through a lot with this lighted sign on top of my car," said Hopkins, 52, a former television producer who lives in Great River, NY. "I was doing what I've been instructed to do through the Bible, but now I've been stymied. It's like getting slapped in the face."

Camping, who made a special appearance before the press at the Oakland headquarters of the media empire Monday evening, apologized for not having the dates "worked out as accurately as I could have." Through chatting with a friend over what he acknowledged was a very difficult weekend, the light dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, May 21 had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which places the entire world under Christ's judgment, he said.

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.

"We've always said May 21 was the day, but we didn't understand altogether the spiritual meaning," he said. "The fact is there is only one kind of people who will ascend into heaven ... if God has saved them they're going to be caught up."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/23/preacher-got-date-apocalypse-wrong-tries-says-months/

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

AS YOU ALL KNOW HAROLD DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE !!

THE LORD CAN COME AT ANY TIME, EVEN TODAY !!!

Re: Harold Camping -- Says He Was Off by Five Months

I'm not placing my faith in anything Camping says. He's always off, and this new projection will be no exception. Jesus could come and get us as early as tonight.

"Jesus could come and get us as early as tonight."

Amen Kathy ! My lamp is burning brightly !

This is excellent information exposing Camping. This was recorded a month ago, but they predicted Camping's reponse accurately when nothing happened. They said he would claim something "invisible" happened in the spiritual realm. That's exactly what Camping said last night!

http://lamblion.com/articles/articles.php

I believe, although Harold Camping's theology and his timeline was wrong, that the Lord used his announcement of May 21st as a final warning to the world before the rapture really does happen. Jesus is coming for his bride very soon I believe.

Kevin

I agree... even Satan is the unwilling servant of Jehovah!

It seems that this has positioned believers into two groups.

Those who don't know (and most seem to scoff).
Those who date set (the crazies).

And the unbeliever is the scoffer.

But why can't we be date watchers? Why is this never considered a legitimate option?
Is it not a command to watch? If I can't know to some degree, then why would I watch? And hence, most don't watch because it would be a waste of time...chasing the wind.

So I will continue to watch, because we can know. Rev 3:3

Daniel, you wrote:

~~~~~

And the unbeliever is the scoffer.

But why can't we be date watchers? Why is this never considered a legitimate option?
Is it not a command to watch? If I can't know to some degree, then why would I watch? And hence, most don't watch because it would be a waste of time...chasing the wind.

So I will continue to watch, because we can know. Rev 3:3

~~~~~~

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rapture Watch !!!

LINK

I agree with you Dan. We are definitely commanded to watch and be ready for the bridegroom. I think it's ok to seek God's word, and watch the signs and world events in order to know how soon we will be raptured. I think Harold Camping went a little overboard with billboards all over the world, but speculating about certain dates seems ok to me. God bless you brother!

Kevin

Kevin,

Speculating about a date is one thing, but telling people that this date is the "Exact date, no doubt about it and guaranteed that it's in the Bible, is a OUTRIGHT LIE,!"

To mislead people to believe it's an "EXACT DATE NO DOUBT ABOUT IS WRONG"...! When will some of us learn from out past mistakes? How many dates have been sure thing, yet none have panned out? This is outright deception!

Some are learning like John Tng, who did an excellent study, however on the second part stated, that if , the Rapture doesn't come to pass today May 24, 2011 then we will continue to wait...there is NO EXACT DATING HERE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT...HE HAS SOME RESERVATION ABOUT IT BY SAYING THIS!(CAPS ARE ONLY FOR EMPHASIS)

Man is a strange creature, just doesn't want to admit,
when he is wrong, and when he does admit it, it's usually a long time coming!

I take little notice what Harold Camping has to say,
due to the fact, he thought he was smarter than God,
and knew the Rapture date without any doubt whatsoever!

Notice Dr. Owuour has not given a date of the Rapture,
and I doubt if he will! He wants everyone to watch daily, and be prepared at all times for the Lord's coming.

What I do know without a doubt is let every Man/Woman be a liar, God is the God of truth, and there are no lies in what the Lord says!

Blessings & Maranatha!

Valerie

Val,
I agree with you about Harold Camping, and so far, none of us has been right about the date of the rapture. I do believe we will be caught up very soon, and the May 21st date was a final warning to the world that the rapture and start of the trib is at the door. That is very encouraging to me. It seems like it will never happen sometimes, but we are seeing the signs Jesus told us to look for. He said when you see things start to happen, look up, for your redemption draws near. Praise God!

Kevin