Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joplin, MO, like Tuscaloosa.. (YouTube)
Re: Joplin, MO, like Tuscaloosa.. (YouTube)

Calvin,

This is absolutely a terrible disaster for these people!

This is a response I gave on another post, in regards to Obama trying to force Israel to divide their land.
I think it has a lot to do with disasters like in Joplin.

"Isn't it strange that everytime Obama gives Israel, a hard time pressuring them to divide the land, etc. etc., within a day of two, there is usually, a terrible disaster that hits the U.S.A.

Take a look at Joplin, 116 people died, the worst tornado in the past 60 years the broadcaster on our nightly news reported.
He also stated that there have been over a 1,000 tornados in the US, this year, which has doubled from 500 last year.

Obama just makes things worse for the people of America, because of what he is trying to do to the apple of God's eye, Israel. Many have died, and many more will die, because of him. He has angered God,
continuously, and has no remorse of his actions.

All I can add is Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Blessings!

Valerie

Yes Valerie, that's what I believe what happens too.

One more in addition to it, I read one victim said like this: "These tornadoes has literally cut our city into half, north part and south part where most of the destruction in the south part. Sound familiar?"

YES, Val and Gimel!!!

It is HARD to believe that the damage may be EVEN WORSE than that of Tuscaloosa for MILES!!!

Gimel, I saw a graph showing where that tornado DID just cut the city of Joplin IN HALF!!!! Just like "O" is trying to "DIVIDE" Jerusalem!!!!!!

Basically, the ONLY people getting it RIGHT are those who are rapture watchers, I believe. Not giving ourselves "credit" but GLORY AND CREDIT to God Who is showing us this!!!!!

PRAISE HIM ABOVE ALL FOR SHOWING US HIS TRUTH / THIS TRUTH ABOUT THESE DISASTERS!!!

"AMEN" AND "COME QUICKLY, OH LORD JESUS!!!"