Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama: 1967 Lines With 'Swaps' Means Different Israeli Border Than in 1967

Obama: 1967 Lines With 'Swaps' Means Different Israeli Border Than in 1967

If you ask me, Obama meant no such thing. He meant exactly what he said the other day. He's just trying to backtrack now because he knows that people are mad at him and he might lose votes in 2012.

Re: Obama: 1967 Lines With 'Swaps' Means Different Israeli Border Than in 1967

Lesson learned re: Obama and Israel

The thread you posted last time I read it 111 reader 1 answer so 1111 and you posted it at 444 what a coincidence .....

Maybe obasamaba is really the AC? who knows because no one knows his background yet .

Nope, he's not. Someone else is pulling his strings, so to speak. When the Church is gone, the real Antichrist will step forward and confirm the covenant. What Obama's doing, now, is helping to pave the way for the Antichrist to come.

Gimel,

He may very well be the AC, as you are right on, we don't know his exact background! We just found out he has Irish roots, who knows ALL, of his anscestry behind this liar and deceiver!

I personally believe he is the Anti-Christ with all the past information on him dug up. There's still so much more we don't know about Obama! How many other things and dark secrets is he hiding from us all, only the Lord knows for sure!

I remember the night before the elections, I was praying for Obama, not to win, because of his Messiah complex, and his words filled with lies and deception.
While in prayer, I believe the Lord impressed on me, that Obama would win, because "He is the One" which will fulfill what is written. In other words, he is the AC, whom will full scripture prophecy about him.

To each their own, what they believe who the AC is, I'm watching for Jesus' coming, not the revelation of the Anti-Christ!

Blessings!

Valerie

Kathy, & Gimel,

Isn't it strange that everytime Obama gives Israel, a hard time pressuring them to divide the land, etc. etc., within a day of two, there is usually, a terrible disaster that hits the U.S.A.

Take a look at Joplin, 116 people died, the worst tornado in the past 60 years the broadcaster on our nightly news reported.
He also stated that there have been over a 1,000 tornados in the US, this year, which has doubled from 500 last year.

Obama just makes things worse for the people of America, because of what he is trying to do to the apple of God's eye, Israel. Many have died, and many more will die, because of him. He has angered God,
continuously, and has no remorse of his actions.

All I can add is Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Blessings!

Valerie

Two days ago in the early morning we prayed together about Obamsa'plan to make Israel vulnerable ...

God is very angry about it, He said He would hardened the heart of Obasamba and it would look like Pharaoh's hardened heard and disasters after disasters would come to the US.

While Pharaoh previously tried to hold Israel , keep her from freedom going out from Egypt, this time Modern Pharaoh will try to destroy Israel, keeping them from going back to the land. Curses will come to him and his entire family as long as he stands from Israel's destruction (or helping to her destruction) till he knows that YHWH is the God of Israel, Yahshua is the King of kings. He who against the Most High will be wiped out like flood, for he is nothing in front of Him.