Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So much for setting a date for the Rapture...May 21st, 2011...!

Hello Rapture Watchers!

I hope everyone had a great day today, I sure did. Went food shopping with my husband, and then went to the garden center and bought flowers for my front yard. It's been raining for a week almost everyday, and yesterday, today is the first we have seen of the sun and warm/hot weather...It's beautiful today...Tomorrow is suppose to rain again and most of next week. Then we planted the flowers, the garden looks beautiful! I wish I could do more like I use too when I was younger, stronger, and in better health.

I really didn't have my mind on the Rapture today, because I was too busy thanking the Lord for the great weather, which we finally received and trying to enjoy the outdoors today....it's been cold and wet for the longest time here...!

Ok now about the subject of the Rapture supposibly to take place today May 21st, 2011 at 6 pm....like I said before, no I don't think it will happen! So occupy like Jesus said, watch pray, and don't put your faith on a date, instead put your faith on the Lord instead.

It's sad that there are people out there, who convince people that they are absolutely correct without any doubt and they turn out to be dead wrong, time after time. This is not the first time for Camping to be wrong...He was wrong in 1994...and well...he'll be wrong in 2011.

Pray for those people who got taken in by Harold Camping and lost their life saves, jobs, friends, family...! All for what...to be disappointed. Please pray that these people don't lose their faith in God and walk away...and pray that some how all this passes, so non Christian will still want to know the Jesus of the Bible!

What we have to do is try and get across to the non Christians that Camping was wrong, not the Bible!!!!! Because he said the Bible Guarantees that the Rapture would happen on May 21, 2011...no it doesn't and it never did. It was his interpertation and calculations that are wrong not the Bible...!

So much for setting a date, for the Rapture..like today May 21, 2011...! Damage is done, no turning back now. Sad situation, hopes dashed...!

This is just one example, why I don't want people on this forum to set their own Rapture Date...!

The Rapture will take place, all in God's timing!

Has anyone ever thought to consider, that if we stop date setting, God will finally come through for us.
You know, like, thy will be done Lord, not mine!

Remember the Lord said, when we least expect it He will come.

I have no disappointments whatesoever today, as I wasn't expecting, the Rapture to take place, because of a set date.

It's 5:28 pm here...so come 6 pm...I'll still be here along with the rest of you!

Maranatha!

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: So much for setting a date for the Rapture...May 21st, 2011...!

I wasn't expecting it to happen today, either, so I'm not disappointed. It's still going to happen any day now, and that's the good news. When that will be, only God in Heaven knows. It's His secret.

It should happen in 2011 or we have made again wrong interpretation of Daniel 9 and one generation prophecy.

At least it must be very close and could be any day now or many people are in risk unfulfilled visions, dreams, or any if there is including our dreams too...

I myself even began to confuse of how should the calculation would be .... I think the key is Daniel 9 and one generation prophecy, but if not where is the loophole? So far this is not yet the time to discuss that because we still have till Rosh Hossanah this year to recalculate everything reinterprete ...

Keep looking up ...

Gimel,

The Lord told us to watch so that by the signs written in scripture we would know it is near, even at the door. The Lord never told us to calcuate the exact day or hour of the Rapture!

We are to know it is near, we don't know the exact day or hour! We are instructed to watch so we won't be caught unaware. If we knew the day or hour, many would not watch, they would watch only that day and hour...the Lord wants us to be faithful watchers, and let Him see His plan through, in His perfect timing!

It is good to discuss the Rapture timing, but it's not a good idea to label it with an EXACT DAY & HOUR!
God is still in charge, and perhaps, He is telling us loud and clear, when we set an exact day..."I AM COMING WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE HE IS COMING ON A DATE A PERSON HAS SAID?

Maybe, we should back off the date setting, and let Jesus come in God's perfect timing!

I'm just waiting patiently on the Lord, He promised to come, and so He will.

We're very close now, and 2011, has had many signs pointed to the fact how very near we are now.

Stay close to Jesus, keep your eyes on Him, forget the dates.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Kathy,

God knows, and one day soon we'll find out because we'll be Raptured!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Val,
I didn't completely expect the rapture today either, except for the vision that Dr. Owuor had in April about the rapture happening during one of his revivals. His Malawi revival is going on this weekend, and then his next revival meeting is in June. I wasn't expecting the rapture because of Harold Camping, but I am watching on a daily basis, as we see war approaching between Israel and her enemies. I am still expecting the rapture at any moment this year.

Kevin

Valerie,

Just a thought came to mind today. Maybe we Christians could hasten the Rapture event by petitioning the Father.

What I mean is... we know the season for Jesus` coming for us is upon us. We know the time for this event is imminent and I can envision Him seated next to the Father in His throne, looking intently at His Father, waiting for the signal to go get His Bride.

Jesus is leaning slightly forward with His hand on one of His knees, waiting expectantly for His Father`s signal, ready to get to His feet to return in the clouds to call us up and out of this world.

Now, could it be possible for us to pray earnestly to our Father in the name of Jesus to finish His work in enabling these last few children(to be) to be saved by coming to His Son in faith? Would not the Father answer such a prayer? I believe He would! Would He not work a little faster in response to earnest prayer? Possibly!

I know we have all asked Jesus to come soon and He would, except the Father has not finished calling and enabling His future children to come to the Son for salvation. We know when the last one comes to complete the body of Christ, then the Father will send the Son for His Bride and up we go!

Any thoughts to add?

To prayer I will go!

Harry

Harry,

What a great idea, so much better than setting a date!
I'm sure God the Father would be much more pleased with our prayers! Ferverent prayers avail much...!

Just one thing to add, perhaps if God the Father must fulfill all in a specified time frame, then perhaps if the Lord could speed up the time of waiting for us watchers, would be awesome...then it would seem like seconds away! In other words, make our watching and waiting feel extremely short!

Blessings!

Valerie

Val..

I was wondering if Mr Campings date setting is actually a prophecy being fulfilled..

In 2 Peter 3-4 it said tht there will be scoffers, saying where is His coming..

Boy has that happened this past week..and people were looking toward God..Hopefully people got saved too..

But Scripture also says..then will the end come..

Looking hopefully for the end..

Sandy

Sandy
Val..

I was wondering if Mr Campings date setting is actually a prophecy being fulfilled..

In 2 Peter 3-4 it said tht there will be scoffers, saying where is His coming..

Sandy

I had the same thought earlier today, Sandy.

I was thinking of what Jesus stated;
"Rev.3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Could this be the seperation of those that are watching diligently for Jesus' return and those that are playing Church.

Could some of those throw their hands up and say, "I quit"...

Joseph

Yes!I think so that the Father would answer such a prayer. I'll pray for this with you, "that in the name of Jesus to finish His work in enabling these last few children(to be) to be saved by coming to His Son in faith." Yes please finish Your work quickly and take us home Lord. come back Jesus, come for us
Amen

Sandy & RJ,

Yes, I think you are right, it is to fulfill prophecy afterall...There sure are plenty of scoffers around, and many more have joined the ranks because of Harold Camping's Rapture date.

I really hope some people did get saved because of it also, and I'm hoping that there were none or few and far between whom walked away from their faith in God. They shouldn't blame the Lord, blame the person/people responsible! God only knows, exactly what happened in that case...praying it was profitable to God's kingdom!

Praying with you Regina; Lord hear our prayers!

Keep watching our redemption draws nigh!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie & Regina and all others for praying in this way. It was just a thought of mine, but it seems that the Father`s heart would be especially stirred by such prayer in this final hour of the Church age, since He is directly involved in completing the body of Christ.

@Valerie

I think Harold Camping`s activities and any activity which can be used to harm the Christian faith end up turning into a blessing by God. How can man curse what God has blessed? In the end God will save those whom He chooses and none will be lost, no matter the evil activities of His enemies.

Let God be true and every unredeemed man a liar. God will have His way in every purpose under Heaven and of this we may be assured, that He is and will again be glorified.

Not much longer and the Lord Jesus will be glorified in us His saints.

Keep stirring our Father`s heart with prayers.

Harry

Joining you and others in prayer Harry, yes let us stir up the Father's heart! Amen! Blessings, Valerie

Here's an updated article on the failed Rapture Date of May 21,2011.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The apocalypse did not arrive at 6pm on May 21st, despite the predictions by Christian doomsday prophet Harold Camping.

World mocks as the end was not nigh, after all

Harold Camping, the 89-year-old retired civil engineer, who founded Family Radio Worldwide, an independent ministry that has broadcasted his prediction around the world Photo: AP

By Laura Donnelly, Bonnie Malkin and David Barrett 7:01PM BST 21 May 2011
The Telegraph UK

Given that the end of the world was supposed to be nigh, it perhaps wasn’t surprising that Christian doomsday prophet Harold Camping had shown some reluctance to take advance bookings.

The 89-year-old Californian preacher and radio host had prophesied that the Rapture would begin at 6pm May 21st in each of the world’s time zones, with non-believers wiped out by rolling earthquakers, as the saved ascended into heaven.

His refusal to schedule a media interview for the following day - “It is absolutely going to happen. There is no way that I can schedule an interview because I won’t be here.” - was being replayed by media as the world firmly stayed standing.

On the microsite Twitter, groups of atheists and sceptics were last night swapping tales of After Rapture parties, with one group, in Tacoma, Washington, branding their celebration “Countdown to Back-Pedalling”.

Mr Camping’s doomsday prediction wasn’t his first. He blamed an earlier apocalyptic prediction which passed quietly in 1994 on a mathematical error, last month saying: “I’m not embarrassed about it. It was just the fact that it was premature.”

This time would be different, with “no possibility” it would not happen. While across the United States, some devotees reportedly sold all their possessions and took to the streets to warn of the second coming of Jesus, in Britain, sceptical voices were louder.

After 6pm passed without incident in New Zealand and Australia, Stephen Fry tweeted: “Marvellous news! Rapture doesnt mean end of world; apparently all the planet’s imbeciles disappear in one go.”

Amid the sound of ruffled feathers he later added: “Calm down. Never said all Christians are imbeciles. Just those who think they’ll be raised up today. They do the faith a grave disservice.”

Earlier TV scientist Professor Brian Cox had suggested it was a good time for a global practical joke: “I think we should all pretend the rapture is happening so that when Harold Camping gets left behind later today he’ll be livid.”

Some of the first reports that the apocalypse was not keeping to schedule emerged from New Zealand. Kiwis confirmed there were no signs of the dead rising from the grave, nor of the living ascending into the clouds to meet Jesus Christ.

Daniel Boerman tweeted: “I’m from New Zealand, it is 6.06pm, the world has NOT ended. No earthquakes here, all waiting for the Rapture can relax for now.”

On the island of Tonga, which reached 6pm an hour earlier, there was a reported absence of zombies, true believers hurtling skywards, arch-angels and trumpeters.

Two minor earthquakes did hit the Pacific earlier in the day, measuring 3.1 and 4.8 and not triggering any tsunami warnings, but earthquakes of that magnitude are a regular occurrence in the region.

Mr Camping, a retired engineer, spread his message of doom via Family Radio, which has a network of 66 radio stations and online broadcasts.

However websites in the United States reported that not all of those working for the station were so sure, with a receptionist telling journalists that she expected to turn up for work on Monday.

After the day of reckoning, Mr Camping said non-believers would suffer through hell on earth until October 21, when God would pull the plug on the planet once and for all.

The Rapture - the belief that Christ will bring the faithful into paradise prior to a period of tribulation on Earth that precedes the end of time - is a relatively new notion, rejected by most Christians.

However, the prophecy has led to unrest in Vietnam, where thousands of members of the Hmong ethnic minority gathered near the border with Laos earlier this month to await the world’s end. The government arrested a number of “extremists” and dispersed a crowd of about 5,000.

Mr Camping came up with his prediction using a calculation that started with the year of the Great Flood, 4990 BC, added 7,000 years because, in the Bible, God “reminds us that one day is as 1,000 years,” and then subtracted one because of a glitch when passing from the old to the new testament calendars.

As May 21 drew nearer, donations grew, allowing Family Radio to spend millions of dollars on more than 5,000 billboards plastered with the doomsday message. In 2009, the non for profit reported that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million.

Yesterday, in California, some believers had shut themselves inside to pray as they wait for the world’s end.

Others were meeting with their children for tearful last lunches, and preparing to leave behind pets and be swept up to heaven.

Some wanted to make sure their pets receive good treatment, no matter what happens.

Sharon Moss, who founded AfterTheRapturePetCare.com to provide post-apocalypse animal care, said a new wave of customers has paid $10 to sign up in the last few weeks.

“A lot of people have said you should be out there saving souls not saving pets but my heart says 'why can’t you do both?”’ said Moss.

New York mayor Michael Bloomberg - who is Jewish and, according to Mr Camping’s prophecy, therefore unlikely to be beamed up to sit alongside Jesus in heaven - said on his weekly radio show on Friday that he would partially suspend parking restrictions in New York if the world ended.

Seeing the potential to profit from the prediction, one website was selling T-shirts marked: “I survived May 21, 2011. You really thought the world would end? Dumb ass.”

However, it was hedging its bets on delivery times. “If the world doesn’t end, you’ll get your shirt in approximately 10 business days,” it says.

Read more: Standing on The Edge of Eternity - Revealing The Earth's Final Generation!
http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/finalgeneration.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/topics?start=0&sa=N

Let them laugh and party now, just like those in Noah's time did while he was building the ark. I think this was the final wake up call to the lost, and let's see how loud they laugh when we really are raptured. Keep looking up!

Kevin