Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James David Manning PH.D.!

I just listened on another post to this minister named James David Manning PH.D.!

He is giving a message right after the election of President Obama to the white house! In like 2008!!

He is telling the audience that the moslims have made an agreement with Obama that they will give him a victory in the war of Afghanistan by giving him Usama Bin Laden in his third year(2011) if he will then at that time give the jews up to a victory for the moslims!!

As we now know how Obama has given the jews over to a plan of total distruction if they return to the 1967 borders which give their evil neighbors land that will put their country in total jeprody and at high risk for their security!!

We could be hours away from some form of judgment to hit!!Seems funny these other folks thinking that tomorrow is Judgment Day also!!!

Maybe the Lord planned it to come out this way to drive home a warning!!!

Tomorrow is not the end of the world nor is it most likely the start of the tribulation period! There could be another judgment warning caused by Obama's decision to turn his back on the jews; but today's talks with the Prime Minister of Israel at the white house will determine what takes place in the judgment seat of heaven!!

Tomorrow is only about a week away from Ascention Day on the jewish calendar! Which many folks believe the rapture could take place on!

Then another week later is Pentacost feast where it will be the time of possibly the sealing of the 144,000 jewish believers!!!

So much could happen in the coming few weeks that it staggers the mind of any expectant believer!!

For myself I am overwhelmed by all the events and signs taking place right now! They are all over the board!! I could write about a hundred things going on which relate to fulfilled bible prophecy!

But leave it to the great folks here at RITA Now to give me a helping hand!! We all see the pieces coming into place-the only thing left to do is watch and pray and occupy until He comes!!

http://www.raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/the-man-said-obama-will-get-usama-in-2011-and-will-give-jews-to-the-enemy-prophecy-fulfilled

Re: James David Manning PH.D.!

Those are good points Josh, and I agree. Dr. Manning is a wise man of God, and I have enjoyed hearing from him concerning Obama. It does seem that so many things are happening, and I believe our redemption is so near now. God bless you brother!

Kevin