Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HE HAS HEARD OUR CRIES! BEHOLD, HE IS MOVING FROM THE THRONE!

hi guys, new here to RFTH. i have been a lurker here for about a month but just had to share this revelation that our AWESOME LORD has confirmed with me.
ive been emailing a prophet of the LORD recently and she led me to a few youtube videos that prophecied some different things that were going to happen around 20th-24th of april. well, one of the most popular was a man that had three dreams back to back and in them the LORD told him "I ARISE IN 1360 DAYS." the count ended on april 23rd, and i assumed it was just another failed rapture date. but GOD has confirmed it with me at least 5 times that it wasnt referring to the rapture, but an awesome event that happens right before it! after that date passed i checked fivedoves and found where the LORD spoke to a woman on the morning of the 23rd and said "the day has come for me to draw closer to my bride." i thought it might just mean spiritually but HE means physically too! i emailed the prophet and she told me that the LORD has shown her as well that HE HAS ARISEN. found 2 more posts on fivedoves one in which a woman was being rebuked by christians for watching for the rapture (i was going through the same thing when i found it) when she had a vision of the lion of the tribe of judah running towards the earth from HIS throne. and the other was a woman who dreamed that she was seeing through the eyes of JESUS and HE was approaching the earth! and if that werent enough, my uncle David was told something by the LORD last week. he has been following GOD for 20+ years, and about a year ago GOD ENTERED him and spoke to him and even controlled some of his movements for about 10 hours. the LORD has also let me know that David would know when the rapture is about to happen. continued below.......

Re: HE HAS HEARD OUR CRIES! BEHOLD, HE IS MOVING FROM THE THRONE!

so last week he had a dream in which the LORD told him "its BIG, keep your faith." he woke up and a song came to his mind that he hadnt heard in years and that he didnt even remember entirely. lyrics went like this "keep on walkin, you dont know how far youve come. keep on walkin, this time is almost done. for all you know THE FATHER MAY BE STANDING AND ABOUT TO GIVE THE CALL TO END IT ALL." my grandmother is super excited too and shes always been the "lets wait and see before we get excited" type. shes been following GOD for 50+ years!
be encouraged, i feel that our waiting is drawing to an end and HE is definitely pleased with you guys at the RFTH forum.

may the LORD pour blessings.

hey, sorry about that. i think i just broke one of the rules. i VERY STRONGLY believe that the LORD has been the one to reveal these things. sorry, Valerie. was in a rush.

Welcome Scott, and thank you!

A lot of exciting news you have shared with us!

Welcome to our friendly forum, I hope our Rapture Flight to Heaven will take place this very Month.

It's Ok, you're a first timer, therefore, we'll let the rules slide this time. All visions and Prophecy are to be posted at the Prophecy, Visions, dreams forum!

I pray Scott, that we are going home anytime now, I so want to be with Jesus. I'm very tired, and getting physcially weaker, from all that has been happening in my life. The enemy, attacks, and God protects! This world is not my home, I'm just passing through!

Lord I thank you for hearing our cries! Lord God, Almighty Father, move soon on behalf of your children, whom await the coming of your Son Jesus! Father send you beloved Son to gather His Bride any day now, to take her home, where she can finally rest! In Jesus, Holy name I Pray! Amen! & Amen!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Scott,

It strange that you should mentioned the dream about the song, or singing. A couple of nights back, I heard a song too in a dream! I can't remember exactly, but I do remember some words. "Paradise, I am taking you home to Paradise, so don't cry; you'll be with me soon in Paradise, where your joy will be complete!"

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. If you look in the Dream, Visions & Prophecy forum, you can read the vision I had of the Lion of Judah as well!

I was just reading a list I am on and one of the girls was saying she could hear heavenly music at night.
Today I was witnessing to a Catholic on line who was trying to tell me how I should love Mary and making fun of the rapture, and this holy anger rose up in me and I told him how Jesus is coming back as the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Well, I guess that is after the 7 year trib when that happens, but I was so tempted to get angry and then unfriend this guy. Instead I told him I was praying for him. Probably offended him but I think that is okay considering the circumstances. I just feel it is so soon and I look at everyone around me who has no thought of God and thinks the world will just continue and I feel 2 things.
profound sadness and like I'm living on borrowed time.

Welcome to RFTH Scott! Thank you for the encouraging words in your post brother. I believe we don't have much time left now before we hear the Trump of God!

HP Kathy, I know what you mean about those who can't see what's coming. A co-worker of mine talks about having an armed revolution in the US in order to restore the country. He doesn't understand that the entire world will soon be united under a One World Government, and the US will be irrelevant at that time. So many well meaning people, including Glenn Beck, are believing that the US can come back from it's unbelievable debt and be a super power again. There's no time for that to happen, and 14 trillion dollars in debt guarantees the death of the US. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Hi, Scott! Welcome to our friendly forum. Let's hope that literally any day now, God will be welcoming us all into Heaven!

Hi Scott, welcome here, dunno if you are the same guy whose has a cute friend with a tail (S****y) trying to talk with difficult name to pronounce it .... :)